Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tellyme thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

I loved this episode... πŸ₯°

The unstoppable Anirudh. The fierce, the fire, the rage.... He had it all.

The battle that he fought within himself has ended.

Main Jhanak se pyar karthi hoon...

Its not a breaking news, but it is he owning his feelings moving from insaniyat, well wisher relative to I love her and I would be take her responsibility that make it shocking for the evil gang ....

Roaring against the insults of Jhanak, making it clear that he is there for her even in her absence, it does offend him as he loves her and her dignity is connected to him..She is me and I am her!!! The suffocation he has been in, for a long time, the ghulam he has been to society, he broke from all.. Owning the truth,

Main Jhanak se payar karti hoon, tum se nahi

The clear, loud announcement to all of them, but straight on Arshi face . His eyes were fierce and sharp as if nothing would bother him from owning his self.. The final nail from him... Do whatever u want to do or elsese, I will do... what is left now for Arshi to blackmail him.
A long due from Anirudh. Arshi needed clarity and there it is.

The helplessness of Anirudh in the police station, the health that restricted him from searching Jhanak. The fire , at the thoughts of Shristi harming Jhanak...and finally the affirmation Arshi would know it... The passion of Anirudh, I would burn the world if anything happens to Jhanak, wont spare anyone behind it....

The best Bh court drama...No one was spared today .. Bips was reminded of what good Basu's thought about herself.. Lal being reminded that I am raised by good people and I respect elders and I am not the one who believes in physical tiffs , a good attack on Tanuja as Anirudh was raised by Bodomaa..

Choton was a force today when Anirudh was overwhelming, he was assertive. Asked the right questions to Shristi, gave Arshi the ultimum that she needs to clear the allegations raised. Prove that her mom is not involved in the Jhanak missing scenario.

Tanuja before demanding answers from Anirudh should question herself about how good a maa she is...

Aditya was good , Jhanka's BFF, he stood there witnessing the drama.. But was unhappy everytime Anirudh declared his love for Jhanak. Its ok, afterall he loves her.

The best of the best episode ever in Jhanak land not because of Jhanak ,mera sab kuch hai. but for the main tumse pyar nahi karti hoon...

I could feel Anirudh was tired, sick, unwell, helpless, devasted, angry, desperate, worried, sad.... Well played by Krushal...

It was an Anirudh luscious episode and Krushal owned it..

Krushal Ahuja you are a ⭐⭐

Dil Khush kerne wala post Maya. I am yet to watch but I am planning to watch this episode on repeat.
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

If I may say so… yes it was convenient to show him mute but it is in keeping with the characterisation too.

Choton ki himmat zaroor badi hain but mujhe yeh bhi lagta tha…. Choton took a deliberate backseat Ani made the explicit choice to send Jhanak away. Chotton was the first to note that Ani was falling for Jhanak and despaired over his fate but at the same time he did not pressure him though he may have hinted to him and also asked a few probing questions but when he recognises that Ani is bent on pursuing a path, he withdraws. He offered him unstinting support nevertheless… Yes his support may have been missing post Aag sequences for Ani but in the story, to Chotton it would have appeared that Ani had made a choice. He also didn’t hesitate to support Jhanak in that phase signalling where he stood.

In many ways the good Basus have always respected boundaries…as well as choice. For me their arc has worked beautifully. Bodoma for instance, a very principled lady… speaking her mind firmly and politely always, even knowing their voice had little value..

@bold: But the point is that right now Choton is judging others for not understanding what is in Ani's heart and what makes him happy.....when he did the very same cuz he knew from way back that Ani is not really happy and he is just deluding himself by staying with Arshi....he witnessed Ani's unhappiness himself firsthand many times even when Ani was putting on a mask for others....but what did he do? Did he ever guide Ani as his well-wisher? No, he just went along with whatever was happening and didn't call out Ani for lying to himself.

So in that sense even Ani's family just went along with what Ani was saying on the surface about how he will stay with Arshi na....then why is Choton judging Ani's parents for something he himself also did? smiley36

Point wohi hai ki good Bose gang didn't support Ani when he was going through a rough patch either....and only Bodoma was shown to realize this during the heart attack track when she was praying for Ani.....Choton is yet to ever reflect on this himself. And he may never do that cuz he was justified in the story as a fundamentally weak man who doesn't know how to stand up for himself also toh Ani ko kya support karta.....lol

Makers did do Choton dirty in the story by muting him for 150 episodes just standing like a khamba watching Ani play bina shaadi ka pati to Arshi...lol Choton didn't even have the spine to voice an opinion on that ki Ani tu bina shaadi ke kyun reh raha hai kisi ladki ke saath? It was a writing choice so that they could drag this nonsense for 150 episodes.

If it's all about respecting choices, Ani was also choosing to go to the airport even in the middle of his heart attack - why did Choton not respect that choice and insist on taking him to the hospital? smiley36......When your loved one is harming themselves, do you just sit on the sidelines and "respect choices"? smiley36

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Currently Bodomaa is my favourite among the good Basus..she clearly has a voice...and when required she doesn't hesitate to show it to the world whether appreciated or not..

My fav. dialogue from Bodomaa was her pointing out bluntly to Ani that his own parents wouldn't give a damn if anything happened to his health so he should calm down for his own sake cuz they will never caresmiley36

Surprisingly Tanuja didn't retort back to that even though she seemed to get very hyper over Ani saying Jhanak uski sab kuch haismiley36.....lekin Bodoma ne saaf saaf bol diya Ani ke own parents won't care about his health worsening and no one pushed back at thatsmiley36

It really was funny to hear evil Bose log suddenly showing concern for Ani's health today when last few days they were busy doing screaming matches over who will feed him soup, who will take him to his room....tab inko Ani ki health nahin yaad aayi? smiley36

AreYaar thumbnail

Iska matlab ye hai ki Anirudh as a husband Jhanak ki zimmedari le chuka hun... zimmedari and pyar are finally tied together ❣️

Ab Ani ko Didi ko next jhatka yehi dena chahiye ki meri patni JHANAK hai, TUM nahinsmiley17

Didi seems determined to keep upping her beizzati quotient daily toh aage yehi likha lagta hai Didi ki kismat mein

a close up of a woman with the words abhi to humey aur zaleel hona hai above her

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Ab Ani ko Didi ko next jhatka yehi dena chahiye ki meri patni JHANAK hai, TUM nahinsmiley17

Didi seems determined to keep upping her beizzati quotient daily toh aage yehi likha lagta hai Didi ki kismat mein

a close up of a woman with the words abhi to humey aur zaleel hona hai above her

I am expecting Ani to give the jhatka in tomorrow's episode only🀞

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

@bold: But the point is that right now Choton is judging others for not understanding what is in Ani's heart and what makes him happy.....when he did the very same cuz he knew from way back that Ani is not really happy and he is just deluding himself by staying with Arshi....he witnessed Ani's unhappiness himself firsthand many times even when Ani was putting on a mask for others....but what did he do? Did he ever guide Ani as his well-wisher? No, he just went along with whatever was happening and didn't call out Ani for lying to himself.

So in that sense even Ani's family just went along with what Ani was saying on the surface about how he will stay with Arshi na....then why is Choton judging Ani's parents for something he himself also did? smiley36

Point wohi hai ki good Bose gang didn't support Ani when he was going through a rough patch either....and only Bodoma was shown to realize this during the heart attack track when she was praying for Ani.....Choton is yet to ever reflect on this himself. And he may never do that cuz he was justified in the story as a fundamentally weak man who doesn't know how to stand up for himself also toh Ani ko kya support karta.....lol

Makers did do Choton dirty in the story by muting him for 150 episodes just standing like a khamba watching Ani play bina shaadi ka pati to Arshi...lol Choton didn't even have the spine to voice an opinion on that ki Ani tu bina shaadi ke kyun reh raha hai kisi ladki ke saath? It was a writing choice so that they could drag this nonsense for 150 episodes.

If it's all about respecting choices, Ani was also choosing to go to the airport even in the middle of his heart attack - why did Choton not respect that choice and insist on taking him to the hospital? smiley36......When your loved one is harming themselves, do you just sit on the sidelines and "respect choices"? smiley36

Yes it’s a good point….but it is always to be noted that the β€œrighteous” often take the higher moral ground… it’s a common enuf trait

What I was trying to point out… like Ani has a certain characterisation so does Chotton.. I particularly remember the conversation after Ad shoot when Ani was ballistic about Jhanak and Chotton tries to probe Ani on what’s making him so angry.

Yes the muting was on purpose but to me it didn’t appear wrong to me as managing Ani’s morality wasn’t his role. Ani clearly chose to be Arshi then despite everything…if they had got Chotton to say something… we would only have more of Ani’s nonsense then πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Anyways….. the point that I wished to convey that the behaviour of chotton is in keeping with his characterisation 😊

AreYaar thumbnail

I am expecting Ani to give the jhatka in tomorrow's episode only🀞

Yeah we still have the DHAKKA to look forward to if makers don't edit it out or downplay it in the episode smiley36

I hope they continue this "Touch me not" mode of Ani towards Arshi....it's very satisfying to watchsmiley36.....now he can't tolerate her trying to touch him casually also smiley36

And Didi ke guts bahut kamaal ke hain...abhi bhi fake sympathy dikha rahi hai when Ani is breaking down crying even though her mom did all this to Jhanak by keeping her in the loop. And Didi thinks Ani will welcome her fake sympathy after all this? After all the gutterchhaap things she just said about Jhanak's character? smiley36

Dibya_C thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/DBOt-NDSMs8/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Read the comments πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Sab fans ka dimag ka dahi kar diya hai Leena ne!!🀣🀣🀣

Dibya_C thumbnail

Yeah we still have the DHAKKA to look forward to if makers don't edit it out or downplay it in the episode smiley36

I hope they continue this "Touch me not" mode of Ani towards Arshi....it's very satisfying to watchsmiley36.....now he can't tolerate her trying to touch him casually also smiley36

And Didi ke guts bahut kamaal ke hain...abhi bhi fake sympathy dikha rahi hai when Ani is breaking down crying even though her mom did all this to Jhanak by keeping her in the loop. And Didi thinks Ani will welcome her fake sympathy after all this? After all the gutterchhaap things she just said about Jhanak's character? smiley36

I hope the DHAKKA atleast brings her out of the delulu that she has a chance to rebuild her relationship with AniπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

AreYaar thumbnail

I hope the DHAKKA atleast brings her out of the delulu that she has a chance to rebuild her relationship with AniπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

LOL kuch farak nahin padna isko dhakke se bhi.....she's still standing right there in Sunday precap when police come to arrest her mom smiley36

Ab yehi curiosity factor bana hua hai ki how much beizzati is too much beizzati for Didismiley36