Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

I'm manifesting THIS !!!!!

Didi jitna Jhanak ko attack karegi, Ani utna hi charge up hoke Didi ko aur sunaayega smiley36

He's declaring pretty plainly that he just wants Jhanak near him now and no one else....this will likely fuel Didi now to use the written agreement to retaliate against Ani....uska first clause hi yehi tha ki Jhanak se no contact and Ani seena thok ke bol raha hai main sirf Jhanak se hi contact chahta hoonsmiley36

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: hade

They haven't cleared AK s stance and gf thing. Hope they don't go another MU route.

AK is standing right there in the precap and Ani hardly seems bothered by himsmiley36

Usko bahut assurance mil gaya hai with Jhanak being right there with him in the hospital and fulfilling her promise to be there when he opens his eyes.....that is why he is replying back to Arshi also ki tumhein abhi bhi samjhana padega mera aur Jhanak ka rishta kya hai?

So I don't think AK MU will be the issue right now....aage ka battle Arshi se hoga directly.

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AreYaar

I think the trendline from the last few episodes has been everyone mocking Arshi ki usko abhi tak samajh nahin aaya Runak ka kya rishta hai and she still needs it spelt out?smiley36

Ani ka dialogue in the precap is also along the same lines ki if you still don't know mera aur Jhanak ka kya rishta hai toh I'm not going to bother explaining to you anymoresmiley36.....basically this is Runak ka "everyone knows we love each other so we don't need to explain any further' phase smiley36

Wife declaration was never going to happen in the hospital anyways.....they will do some more drama ahead....my guess is still that Ani will put sindoor on Jhanak during Durga Poojasmiley36....not sure what it will take for him or anyone else to point out that he's not married to Arshi anyways smiley36

i guess, its all a buildup till anirudh puts the vermillion and declares jhanak as his wife as the last straw?
Edited by MJ_1009 - 15 days ago
Sunsh thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

LOL I doubt makers care about coinciding the show's tracks with SPA ka best jodi award....they will just show what they have planned as usual....and 40 min episodes mein full Runak content milna is very unlikely smiley36

If Runak manage to have a convo after Ani wakes up, my guess is they will likely say ILU to each other again.....usse zyada kuch bhi baat hui toh Jhanak apni bakwaas suraj, hawaa, pahaad waali logic dene lag padegi toh kahin Ani ko phir se heart attack na aa jaaye....achha hi hai agar zyada baat na karein is waqtsmiley36

Yeh meri wishful thinking hai after been traumatized soo much for 2 weeks.smiley40 Koi burai thodi hai aisa wish karne mein
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: samarp2

hi Arthi smiley31smiley31 how r u? I am good dear smiley31

Jhanak & her talks πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ™„

I'm good toosmiley31

Jo bhi bolna hai Ani ko bolne do aur jhanak ka muh baand rako plsπŸ™smiley44smiley36

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

what a classic family ghar ka beta icu mein hai aur yeh log itne cheap drama kar rahe haismiley36

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Didi jitna Jhanak ko attack karegi, Ani utna hi charge up hoke Didi ko aur sunaayega smiley36

He's declaring pretty plainly that he just wants Jhanak near him now and no one else....this will likely fuel Didi now to use the written agreement to retaliate against Ani....uska first clause hi yehi tha ki Jhanak se no contact and Ani seena thok ke bol raha hai main sirf Jhanak se hi contact chahta hoonsmiley36

Aji hum toh bass usi din ka intezaar kar rahe hai when he'll blast her for EVERYTHING!!

contract muh pe maar de or declare kar de ki .....mujhe koi meri "biwi" se alag nahi kar sakta. You can achahar dalo of your stupid contract.....and didi will again just run to her evil mom smiley37.

hade thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hope so, aisa hi ho. Next declare her your wife already!

AK is standing right there in the precap and Ani hardly seems bothered by himsmiley36

Usko bahut assurance mil gaya hai with Jhanak being right there with him in the hospital and fulfilling her promise to be there when he opens his eyes.....that is why he is replying back to Arshi also ki tumhein abhi bhi samjhana padega mera aur Jhanak ka rishta kya hai?

So I don't think AK MU will be the issue right now....aage ka battle Arshi se hoga directly.

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MJ_1009

i guess, its all a buildup till anirudh puts the vermillion and declares jhanak as his wife as the last straw?

So this Durga Puja...

Arshi and Jhanak doing "dola re dola" for Aniruddhsmiley37.... Aniruddh will choose his real "patni" in every sense...and fill vermillion in her maang....smiley36...

This is what I had imagined since the beginning of this track....so I am waiting for it...

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

The writer has a prerogative n agenda na, of 3000 episodes ! And yes it is too forced n contrived !

But kya hi bole, these makers shove just about anything to the viewers and manage to get away with them !

Originally posted by: Bubblez04

Somebody please explain Jhanaks dialogues to Ani in the ICU yesterday. WHY does she think they can't be together in life?? Honestly! It's so bizarre this forced 'forbidden' love! She's legally married to Ani, consummated the marriage, knows he loves her, knows Arshi potentially does not love Ani anymore...YET she seems to believe they can't be together! It's so stupid! Can't even say now it's because of difference in class or whatever. She's independent now and has a flourishing career, earns money . What the hell is the problem?? The homebreaker tag does not even apply anymore because both Ani and Arshi have clearly fallen out of love with each other. It's not like Arshi is still madly in love with Ani that she would be heartbroken if they separated. The only thing broken would be her and her mother's ego. It's so damn clear, even to Jhanak, but she's still spewing crap which makes no sense.

Edited by rysohini - 15 days ago