Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago

LOL Tejas didn't forget to reference his AADHI SHAADI with Jhanak here also smiley36.....Didi ko bhi sun lena chahiye tha ki aadhi shaadi is not valid smiley36

And kaise Ani and AK ko in sync disgust hua over Tejas talking shit about Jhanak....true bromates ho gaye yeh dono tohsmiley36

Ani ne hisaab future ke liye delay kar liya Tejas se....lol shayad phir se kabhi Kashmir jaake hi pura hoga yeh hisaabsmiley36

https://x.com/bitterheart26/status/1846985997193826331

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Yes I loved it Maya. feeling bad as it has come slightly late in the story and Janak has lost her memory too. Nothing to take away from Krushal as he has nailed it.

Yes, she lost her good memories with him ...

But hopes as he is clear now, he can make her fall in love with him..

He can revive her memory being her friend...and that part will also be fulfilled... She said naa they were not friends to Aditya ...

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 7 days ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Yes...I am also eagerly waiting for Meenu to enter the house as Bose bahu..tab aur Mazza ayega.. Anirudh Meenu kakima k saath milke dugne josh se evil Basus ki baand bajayegaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

This reminds me...Minu gave such a proud/happy smile when Ani declared in front of whole family ki "Main Jhanak ko chahta hoon"smiley36

Choton mein bhi aajkal zyada himmat Minu ke pyar se hi aa gayi lagti hai....aaj ke episode wala Choton toh pehchaan mein hi nahin aa raha tha with how strongly he was handling everyone from Srishti to Arshi to Tejas himself smiley32smiley36....and Ani ki strength bhi ban raha tha whenever Ani was feeling overwhelmed.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Aniruddh.... Aniruddh....

He proved himself worthy of his name today...... πŸ”₯

He was an unstoppable force today. I am so happy that he gave everyone their dues...

Jhanak is his Kryptonite. Anyone who touches her will get blasted into oblivion and I hope we just saw a teaser today....

Today we saw the real Aniruddh Bose...

Jhanak's Aniruddh .....

Everyone wanted answers from him, demanding to know what they already know but are choosing to deny and decline No care for his happiness or peace...He didn't care...He had to go and find Jhanak....

But when they spoke ill for her...he kept losing it...his level of tolerance was over..

Then the wounded lion roared....

He spoke ....He spoke for the dignity of Jhanak...He shut everyone's mouth who tried to badmouth his Jhanak....

And no one was spared today....The way Ani gave back to Bipasha for being so so judgemental , " Jhanak Ko koi fark nahi padta..ham jante hai Jhanak kaisi ladki hai..aap Apne baare me sochiye..apko andaza bhi nahin hai, apke liye hamari kya raii hai..."🀣....Truth bombs....and shocked everyone...

He spoke for himself today...

" Main sabke samne yeh bol deta Hun ki main Jhanak se pyaar karta Hun...Tumse nahi...."

It was necessary not bcz of Jhanak but for himself....For his liberation...He stood up for the biggeest truth of his life..That he could no longer deny.....In front of everyone he made it clear

" Jhanak is the most important person to him at this point...."

Someone like Aniruddh openly admitted before his family and parents that "Jhanak mere liye sab kuch hai"...The reaction of his parents...and Thammi...

And people who are his near ones , the people who raised him, who are supposed to know him bestβ€”yet they had no idea what was happening inside him.,Yes Every eyes were on him but not all eyes were with understanding...that look of his parents had accusations, expectations, judgement....

They were trying to again pressurize him,suffocate him in this cage...

But No....

This Aniruddh Bose is not gonna do it...Such close encounter with death made his assess his priorities...Made him realise that life is too unpredictable and he should not waste one second in denying the biggeest truth of his life....

His previous conversation with Jhanak made it clear that he is trying to reflect upon the possible reasons behind his heart attack at this early age....And he understood that the burden of this dual life...the weight of masks...the pressure of living for everyone except himself that he has put on himself is taking a toll...and he is not gonna live this life..

This liberation he has given to himself...

And the way he dealt with Arshi...He was clear ,he was firm...but he didn't tarnish her respect...Arshi who had this clear idea regarding Ani's love for Jhanak, who had made it a competition with Jhanak,who has repeatedly told Ani that he loves Jhanak...with that "Don't touch me " drama.. suddenly became the victim... suddenly became someone whom Ani had wronged..when the truth is she knew everything..she was not in darkness in anything...She knew he had no love for her since a long time...

But she was enjoying his misery...She was taking pride in the fact that inspite of loving Jhanak...Ani is still choosing to be with her..and she is taking pleasure in suffocating him...

But Ani declaring in front of everyone is a bolt on her arrogance..., Ani has chosen a "low class" girl like Jhanak over her in every way....in front of everyone....And she again came back to being the victim and blaming him when it was completely her choice all the time...

Aniruddh had a lot of things to tell her...He went through so much because of her....So much suffocation, humiliation,pain...she left him on the road to die..but Ani today didn't say all this..

Just one reality check...," Agar Mujhe kuch ho jata toh tum ansoo Nagari thoda but fir move on kar jati...agar mere marne se koi barbaad hota toh woh hai Jhanak"...

Yes this realisation was long due...

His energy was fading away, his body giving up ....I could see the weakness,the tiredness, the desperation,the frustration...The body language and voice modulation by a sick man....whose voice was trembling in between but his Emotions were so potent that it just kept flowing...He had to say all this...And he kept exhausting himself....to keep shouting his truth...

The fear of losing Jhanak made him unstoppable...

I can't get over this scene....one sick man today made all the evil gang helpless...such was his power of conviction....

Krushal.....what a powerhouse of talent you are....πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

You made everyone fall for Aniruddh head over heels.....Voice modulation,body language....that split second transition ...

Take a bow Krushal Ahuja πŸ’–

Krushal is a talent...

And Anirudh was so good today.

He was at the receiving end due to the war in his mind between love and like..

The promise he made to Arshi and the forced marriage with Jhanak..

He has finally won the battle of dil vs dimag...

It is his day, but unfortunately he cant be happy today too even when he chose to be clear..

His Jhanak is missing.....!!!

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 7 days ago
Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Waise ek baat toh hai....epis like today make me glad that Ani is not Adismiley36

Adi nahin kar paata is level tak Malini didi ki zillat....lol uspe aur ehsaano ke bojh daale jaa chuke the about what a Devi Didi is supposedly....lol...aur woh ek "AAP" ka daayra rehta tha humesha towards Malini....zyada shareef tha Adismiley36

But yahaan pe they keep building up Ani to new levels of exposing Arshi as someone who doesn't give a damn about him....aaj woh jo line maari about main marr bhi jaata toh tum 2-4 aansu bahaake aage badh jaati and koi farak nahin padta tumhari life pe....lol yeh sirf Ani hi bol sakta thasmiley36

I would love it if he also cuts her down to size further by saying he never loved her at allsmiley36....woh pyar tha hi nahin....bas general dating/socializing thismiley36.

Adi ne yeh sab politely bol ke Malini ka band bajaya tha but Ani ekdum savage mode mein bol sakta hai Arshi kosmiley36

malini aur arshi mein bhi difference ha AYπŸ˜†

Malini Didi upar se dignified and andar se evil the. πŸ˜„And arshi is senseless jo Aya mun par bol deaπŸ˜ƒ

Arshi cheekhte chillate bhi ziada ha 🀣

Edited by Pearl_219 - 7 days ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

In regular terms I would have said yes…memory loss is a cop out but somehow in this situation I am feeling it is a way to break the gridlock

Not the gridlock of morality etc…that’s a separate debate…there Jhanak is flipping so often ki kuch kehna mushkil hain….

But when I watched Jhanak’s love story progression, I have always sensed a hesitation in her love… not free to love…

As if burdened by the ehsaan, the forced wedding which ofc means something significant yet not empowering her enough to claim anything…. Like a back door entry…

So, this ML and choosing Ani all over again of her own free could be the way ahead.. perhaps

I am not in for the memory loss in any story..

Falling in love due to memory loss is not much exciting for me.

Leena aunty, after building the base so well from the mumbai track to making Anirudh vocal about his pyar , still chose to separate them nad that too with a memory loss...

She could have instead used her agreement and done a court drama where Jhanak realises how bad her didi is and she fighting for her rights amd thus coming out of the Arshi didi ki pati and samaj mein pati....

But Leena aunty is smart, so let us wait to see how this memory loss will be played in building them as Arshi did is not going anywhere..

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

malini aur arshi mein bhi difference ha AYπŸ˜†

Malini Didi upar se dignified and andar se evil the. πŸ˜„And arshi is sensless jo Aya mun par bol deaπŸ˜ƒ

Arshi cheekhte chillate bhi ziada ha 🀣

Haan Arshi didi can’t control her obvious hatred of Jhanak and isko Malini jaisa two faced game khelna nahin aata so far toh it helps Ani unleash his savage mode more too without any lihaaz smiley36

Pearl_219 thumbnail

Haan Arshi didi can’t control her obvious hatred of Jhanak and isko Malini jaisa two faced game khelna nahin aata so far toh it helps Ani unleash his savage mode more too without any lihaaz smiley36

bewakoof ha AY kase bekhude mein apne mom ka plan reveal ker dea🀣

Malini Didi pheet peeche waar kerne walon mein se the. Aur arshi Didi seedhi baat mun par. πŸ˜‚

Pearl_219 thumbnail

This reminds me...Minu gave such a proud/happy smile when Ani declared in front of whole family ki "Main Jhanak ko chahta hoon"smiley36

Choton mein bhi aajkal zyada himmat Minu ke pyar se hi aa gayi lagti hai....aaj ke episode wala Choton toh pehchaan mein hi nahin aa raha tha with how strongly he was handling everyone from Srishti to Arshi to Tejas himself smiley32smiley36....and Ani ki strength bhi ban raha tha whenever Ani was feeling overwhelmed.

baahi himmat nahi show karega to minu ko kase layega🀣

Chacha bhateeja aur unke wives sahi se bajaen g fam ko🀣

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

I am not in for the memory loss in any story..

Falling in love due to memory loss is not much exciting for me.

Leena aunty, after building the base so well from the mumbai track to making Anirudh vocal about his pyar , still chose to separate them nad that too with a memory loss...

She could have instead used her agreement and done a court drama where Jhanak realises how bad her didi is and she fighting for her rights amd thus coming out of the Arshi didi ki pati and samaj mein pati....

But Leena aunty is smart, so let us wait to see how this memory loss will be played in building them as Arshi did is not going anywhere..

Agreed, I said this in my previous post that ML is a very silly plot line.. dekhte hain what she does here though