Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunsh thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Absolutely......I really loved the silence they give to Jhanak...The way she came towards him limping...as if life coming to him gradually .,his tear dropped..and the moment life reached near him he just grabbed it....Hiba also expressed the relief beautifully, watching him opening his eyes ,, listening "Jhanak" from his mouth....The way Krushal says...."Jhanak"...the name becomes more beautiful from his mouth...smiley27.....No matter how flawed Jhanak is ,the moment we look at her through Aniruddh's eyes, she actually looks like an angel...

I always believe that Hiba always performs her best when she is with Krushal...The action-reaction things work really well between them.....And Hiba did really really well here....Her holding his face and conversing with him silently with eyes...It was a good one...

I second you for this. Hiba acts her best when she is with Krushal. It was a beautiful scene nicely performed by both. Krushal enacted so beautifully with his eyes. The best scene in 41.08 minute episode, otherwise iss Mother India the har emotional scene mein mooh khula hi rahta hai.

Have to add that I am so trauamatized with this hospital drama of Bose family ki abb future mein any hospital visits mein yeh Bose family jaroor yaad aayegi. They truely sucks with no empathy and etiquette.

Edited by Sunsh - 15 days ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: MJ_1009

very aptly described! the willingness to fight back & esp since the precap has him standing on two feet. jhanak's touch is the maram to his pain. smiley27

( ill be honest, ill wait for the entire episode to air to get a proper context as to what he was saying to arshi after he was on his feet vs whats going on in the precap smiley36..)

I think the trendline from the last few episodes has been everyone mocking Arshi ki usko abhi tak samajh nahin aaya Runak ka kya rishta hai and she still needs it spelt out?smiley36

Ani ka dialogue in the precap is also along the same lines ki if you still don't know mera aur Jhanak ka kya rishta hai toh I'm not going to bother explaining to you anymoresmiley36.....basically this is Runak ka "everyone knows we love each other so we don't need to explain any further' phase smiley36

Wife declaration was never going to happen in the hospital anyways.....they will do some more drama ahead....my guess is still that Ani will put sindoor on Jhanak during Durga Poojasmiley36....not sure what it will take for him or anyone else to point out that he's not married to Arshi anyways smiley36

Edited by AreYaar - 15 days ago
Sunsh thumbnail

Originally posted by: MJ_1009

this i wanted to question. why nurse ka roop dhaaran kia iss baar? waise hi chali jaati? smiley36chilaa chilaa kr arshi ko kehri ti, that he's her husband by heart toh dil ki awaaz kyun nhi sunni.

Seems like a night stay in hospital. Probably rest of family has gone home after operation and Jhanak same as last time wants to stay and take care of Ani during night.
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunsh

Seems like a night stay in hospital. Probably rest of family has gone home after operation and Jhanak same as last time wants to stay and take care of Ani during night.

She also wants to stay in his room so that she is there the moment he opens his eyes....to fulfill her promise to him.

Sunsh thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

She also wants to stay in his room so that she is there the moment he opens his eyes....to fulfill her promise to him.

Yes for that is sure but since Ani came walking , Arshi might have seen Ani-Jhanak talking and so she brought her outside holding her. Arshi ke dialogue bhi yehi point kar rahe hain

Makers please Ani-Jhanak ko apas mein baat karne dena for 1-2 episodes fully probably whole nightsmiley42. Next day Ani ki full recovery mat dikha dena. We have beear the Bose family hospital nonsense continously for 2 weeks.

My thought-October 13 is star parivaar award where they got the Best Jodi Award. Markers might try to fit the timeline making them the pair in episode too during the same time.

Edited by Sunsh - 15 days ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Yes for that is sure but since Ani came walking , Arshi might have seen Ani-Jhanak talking and so she brought her outside holding her. Arshi ke dialogue bhi yehi point kar rahe hain

Yes, she probably saw Runak talking after Ani woke up isliye apni chudail-panti dikha rahi hai as usual smiley36

Didi was too late as usual....Jhanak ne apna kaam pura kar diya of being in front of Ani's eyes when he woke up....baaki sab toh bonus hi hotasmiley36

Ani probably got up from his hospital bed after seeing Arshi dragging Jhanak out...toh Jhanak ke liye aaya hoga saari IV drip wagairah nikaal ke smiley36

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Waise it's good if Didi keeps asking this question again and again ki kya rishta hai Runak ka....might just push Ani enough to speak up CLEARLY once and for all to dikhaao Arshi her aukaat ki who is actually Ani's wifesmiley36

She is forcing Ani to reach the point of not doing any lihaaz at all and she will regret it when he does.

I'm manifesting THIS !!!!!

AreYaar thumbnail

Makers please Ani-Jhanak ko apas mein baat karne dena for 1-2 episodes fully probably whole nightsmiley42. Next day Ani ki full recovery mat dikha dena. We have beear the Bose family hospital nonsense continously for 2 weeks.

My thought-October 13 is star parivaar award where they got the Best Jodi Award. Markers might try to fit the timeline making them the pair in episode too during the same time.

LOL I doubt makers care about coinciding the show's tracks with SPA ka best jodi award....they will just show what they have planned as usual....and 40 min episodes mein full Runak content milna is very unlikely smiley36

If Runak manage to have a convo after Ani wakes up, my guess is they will likely say ILU to each other again.....usse zyada kuch bhi baat hui toh Jhanak apni bakwaas suraj, hawaa, pahaad waali logic dene lag padegi toh kahin Ani ko phir se heart attack na aa jaaye....achha hi hai agar zyada baat na karein is waqtsmiley36

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

yeah, the bose family nonsense is what wears out the episode and makes the lines look too repetitive... a lot of things are just repeat on repeat...even today, i did feel that the episode was stretched out a bit overall even though there were decent scenes between runak + appu/lallon showing genuine concern for anirudh..
Edited by MJ_1009 - 15 days ago
hade thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

They haven't cleared AK s stance and gf thing. Hope they don't go another MU route.

I think the trendline from the last few episodes has been everyone mocking Arshi ki usko abhi tak samajh nahin aaya Runak ka kya rishta hai and she still needs it spelt out?smiley36

Ani ka dialogue in the precap is also along the same lines ki if you still don't know mera aur Jhanak ka kya rishta hai toh I'm not going to bother explaining to you anymoresmiley36.....basically this is Runak ka "everyone knows we love each other so we don't need to explain any further' phase smiley36

Wife declaration was never going to happen in the hospital anyways.....they will do some more drama ahead....my guess is still that Ani will put sindoor on Jhanak during Durga Poojasmiley36....not sure what it will take for him or anyone else to point out that he's not married to Arshi anyways smiley36