Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Omg....

What an actor Krushal issmiley42....

With oxygen mask on just with body language and eyes...he conveyed everything that needed to be conveyed...that restlessness, that calmness when he saw Jhanak...that lone tear......

And voice modulation....the way his voice came out just like "murmuring".....smiley27

But yes...doctors with their live commentary of Jhanak Puran spoiled it...This moment required silence...not these verbose dialogues on how Aniruddh is responding on Jhanak's touch.....smiley36

But Krushal was really goodsmiley27

Word to everything you said :) And actually I felt Hiba did good in this scene too.....I liked how she held his face and tilted her head as if to ask him silently ki kaise ho....

I also liked how they showed Ani's gesture mirroring Jhanak's gesture from how she pulled his hand to her cheek while holding it and he did the same today - pulled her hand over to his cheek after she promised him that she will be there when he wakes up....even the fading into unconsciousness again was naturally done by Krushal.

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

What happens to Dubai competition?

Didi can fly solo to it if she wantssmiley36....but I don't think any Dubai competition track will happen right now - they just used it as a talking point.....story will switch to Durga Pooja next.

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

anirudh, appu & lallon are the real stars today. the way lallon bajaoed his in-laws ki band was nice. smiley20 though it was a bit stretched episode by the usual drama & family waiting for anirudh to recover.

anirudh-jhanak scene was nice esp when jhanak agreed to see post operation as the 1st face. very subtle & deep.

MJ_1009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

Why arshi is asking stupid question again and again .....jhanak ne bola na ki patni h mann se. Or kitni baar sunegi arshi didi that she is his wife in every way smiley37smiley37. Didi is really a dheet person nahi chodegi Ani ko bilkul bhi especially ab jab khud Ani ne apne muh se bol diya.

No I don't think it's a dream afterall dusherra special episode jo hai smiley37

aadhey lines to rinse & repeat hogae h. arshi ka nonstop line ab ratt gya.smiley36 a lot of lines ab smz mei aagye ki kya bolne wale h characters.
Edited by MJ_1009 - 15 days ago
MJ_1009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Doesn't look like a dream.....Ani has woken up so quickly from his "heart surgery" smiley36 and is ready to do battle with Arshi smiley36

They repeated everything from the accident track....lol Jhanak disguised herself as a nurse again to sneak into Ani's room probably to fulfill her promise that he will see her face first when he wakes up from the surgery smiley36

Everyone else is still in the same clothes but Didi seems to have gone home for an outfit change to return back and scream again......why is Jhanak suddenly cowering in front of Didi now? Kal tak toh bada MANN SE PATNI wala tashan maar rahi thi.....lol do din mein dikha diya kitni so called "strength" hai ismein....lol Didi is bullying and pushing her around and yeh sar jhuke ke sab sun rahi haismiley24smiley36

this i wanted to question. why nurse ka roop dhaaran kia iss baar? waise hi chali jaati? smiley36chilaa chilaa kr arshi ko kehri ti, that he's her husband by heart toh dil ki awaaz kyun nhi sunni.
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Word to everything you said :) And actually I felt Hiba did good in this scene too.....I liked how she held his face and tilted her head as if to ask him silently ki kaise ho....

I also liked how they showed Ani's gesture mirroring Jhanak's gesture from how she pulled his hand to her cheek while holding it and he did the same today - pulled her hand over to his cheek after she promised him that she will be there when he wakes up....even the fading into unconsciousness again was naturally done by Krushal.

Absolutely......I really loved the silence they give to Jhanak...The way she came towards him limping...as if life coming to him gradually .,his tear dropped..and the moment life reached near him he just grabbed it....Hiba also expressed the relief beautifully, watching him opening his eyes ,, listening "Jhanak" from his mouth....The way Krushal says...."Jhanak"...the name becomes more beautiful from his mouth...smiley27.....No matter how flawed Jhanak is ,the moment we look at her through Aniruddh's eyes, she actually looks like an angel...

I always believe that Hiba always performs her best when she is with Krushal...The action-reaction things work really well between them.....And Hiba did really really well here....Her holding his face and conversing with him silently with eyes...It was a good one...

Edited by asmitamohanty - 15 days ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: MJ_1009

this i wanted to question. why nurse ka roop dhaaran kia iss baar? waise hi chali jaati? smiley36chilaa chilaa kr arshi ko kehri ti, that he's her husband by heart toh dil ki awaaz kyun nhi sunni.

I guess evil gang found some new way to block her from seeing Ani and she forgot she still has the TRISHUL option to scare them smiley36.....so now she's switched to stealth and disguise mode instead.....and she's done this previously also during Ani's accident track so she must have figured I'll just repeat it againsmiley36

Edited by AreYaar - 15 days ago
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MJ_1009

anirudh, appu & lallon are the real stars today. the way lallon bajaoed his in-laws ki band was nice. smiley20 though it was a bit stretched episode by the usual drama & family waiting for anirudh to recover.

anirudh-jhanak scene was nice esp when jhanak agreed to see post operation as the 1st face. very subtle & deep.

Absolutely very subtle and deep....

And This Aniruddh was contemplating ending his life earlier....and now he is saying.., " Operation ke Baad jab meri ankhen khulegi main Sabse pehle tumhe dekhna chahta hu"smiley27....

His willingness to live is back...now he knows he can fight through any tough operations...

He probably understood that one needs to be very careful of what he is wishing for...He was wishing death assuming that Jhanak is not in his life.toh he better not live...and he manifested this state for him in a way smiley36 but Baam...life brought Jhanak again in front of him...and he again felt alive from inside with her touch...

He knows that with Jhanak by his side , his willingness to live is so much that now death can't take him away.....He will come back to life...He will come back to his "Jhanak"...

Beautifulsmiley27

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Absolutely......I really loved the silence they give to Jhanak...The way she came towards him limping...as if life coming to him gradually .,his tear dropped..and the moment life reached near him he just grabbed it....Hiba also expressed the relief beautifully, watching him opening his eyes ,, listening "Jhanak" from his mouth....The way Krushal says...."Jhanak"...the name becomes more beautiful from his mouth...smiley27.....No matter how flawed Jhanak is ,the moment we look at her through Aniruddh's eyes, she actually looks like an angel...

I always believe that Hiba always performs her best when she is with Krushal...The action-reaction things work really well between them.....And Hiba did really really well here....Her holding his face and conversing with him silently with eyes...It was a good one...

Yep I agree. Hiba performe well with Krushal since Krushal is an exceptional performer

MJ_1009 thumbnail

Absolutely very subtle and deep....

And This Aniruddh was contemplating ending his life earlier....and now he is saying.., " Operation ke Baad jab meri ankhen khulegi main Sabse pehle tumhe dekhna chahta hu"smiley27....

His willingness to live is back...now he knows he can fight through any tough operations...

He probably understood that one needs to be very careful of what he is wishing for...He was wishing death assuming that Jhanak is not in his life.toh he better not live...and he manifested this state for him in a way smiley36 but Baam...life brought Jhanak again in front of him...and he again felt alive from inside with her touch...

He knows that with Jhanak by his side , his willingness to live is so much that now death can't take him away.....He will come back to life...He will come back to his "Jhanak"...

Beautifulsmiley27

very aptly described! the willingness to fight back & esp since the precap has him standing on two feet. jhanak's touch is the maram to his pain. smiley27

( ill be honest, ill wait for the entire episode to air to get a proper context as to what he was saying to arshi after he was on his feet vs whats going on in the precap smiley36..)