Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Sama16

GUYS TODAY'S PRE CAP!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Just drag it towards the end for some mu-dikhayi ๐Ÿ˜ณ

https://x.com/as_creation21/status/1843813941811761448

THIS BETTER NOT BE A DREAM I SWEARRRRRRRRR

Seriously! Still Arshi asks what is their relationship? I donno if I need to cry or laugh at this. So looks like they have put restriction on Janak to come near Ani and she becomes nurse again? How many times the Bose and Arshi are getting fooled by Janak ๐Ÿ˜‚

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Seriously! Still Arshi asks what is their relationship? I donno if I need to cry or laugh at this. So looks like they have put restriction on Janak to come near Ani and she becomes nurse again? How many times the Bose and Arshi are getting fooled by Janak ๐Ÿ˜‚

She will keep on asking it because the story needs to be rinse/repeated on a loop nasmiley36

And Ani or Jhanak are still not declaring that they are actually husband-wife....Jhanak also seems to have gone mum after her "mann se patni" rantssmiley36....which means Didi is again trying to dominate them by trying to tout herself as Ani's wife and behaving like she has all the rights to do whatever she wants.

How did Jhanak accept such a restriction? LOL just few epis back she was ready to kill anyone with a Trishul and now suddenly she is "restricted"? Waahsmiley36

Goddy2010 thumbnail

GUYS TODAY'S PRE CAP!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Just drag it towards the end for some mu-dikhayi ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Whay is tnis! Ani also talking gol gol. He wnats to be with her it seems but not telling she is his wife.

AreYaar thumbnail

Waise two minutes silence for all the people who were rooting so hard for memory losssmiley36

And I guess the blindness option is out too....lol Ani doesn't even look like he needs any recovery period....he's back on his feet even walking around smiley36

That means Jhanak will probably try to leave him soonsmiley36

Sama16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

why is Jhanak suddenly cowering in front of Didi now? Kal tak toh bada MANN SE PATNI wala tashan maar rahi thi.....lol do din mein dikha diya kitni so called "strength" hai ismein....lol Didi is bullying and pushing her around and yeh sar jhuke ke sab sun rahi haismiley24smiley36

Only happens when she knows Ani is coming to the rescue so full bechari mode on, when Ani was in bed - behosh Jhanak Raani = Sherni!

Goddy2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

She will keep on asking it because the story needs to be rinse/repeated on a loop nasmiley36

And Ani or Jhanak are still not declaring that they are actually husband-wife....Jhanak also seems to have gone mum after her "mann se patni" rantssmiley36....which means Didi is again trying to dominate them by trying to tout herself as Ani's wife and behaving like she has all the rights to do whatever she wants.

How did Jhanak accept such a restriction? LOL just few epis back she was ready to kill anyone with a Trishul and now suddenly she is "restricted"? Waahsmiley36

AY ji, I canโ€™t beleive myself I am still watching this show ๐Ÿ˜‚

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: szsiddiqa

Besides the socio-economical insecurity, she is not confident of Ani's love. Thbest she feels she was offered was being his mistress. Obviously she is resisting it.

She recognized his attraction to her early on and time again she asked him about it. His response was either insaniyat or zimmedari. Every time he took a step towards her eg valentine day, he tore the pic saying it is not important to him. Family always reinforced that Ani has never refused to marry Arshi. Even after the Kashmir kaand, he said my heart is divided in two. When they returned to BH he was silent on questions why she is back. She took his silence as that she will have to reject the 50-50 deal and responded with she is there for the wedding and will leave. By actions and words Ani and fam showed that he will go back to Arshi. Even after tumor recovery she says the same. Now when he is coming to terms with his feelings she is still in that phase that she will be left alone.

Hence I will be there for him if he is hurt but not live with him and Arshi (as a package deal)!!! Ani has to wake up from his slumber and send Arshi away, now that he knows clearly that J cares for him and he loves her. If for the sake of the signed papers or anything else he stays with Arshi, J will be right in assuming again that Arshi is the jeevan sathi and she is the near-death sathi.

In all the events occurred there was always the other side too..

When they returned from Kashmir Anirudh was about to tell the truth of why the marriage between Rahul and Jhanak broke. But she herself came up with a lie... And soon after when they had the conversation he was asking her about how they could make things right , he is feeling suffocated, she shut him up and didnt allow him to complete the talk as she was sure he was going to tell about breaking his marriage... Why is that being forgotten... Poor Anirudh all his words are always cut before completing and the blame comes on his shoulders.

The birthday night after numerous direct questions about her feelings and not getting any answers he might have been so sure about Jhanak not having feelings for him . When they came back to BH he stood by her even announcing in front of evil gang that " If he has changee due to Jhanak, he changed for good and changed by himself.... The next day while feeding the famous mudur pulao she stopped his conversation by stating " Please dont say anything that will embarrass me " Is it because she was so confident that he loves her and he might take steps to break his marriage with Arshi...

There was always a side of his too, but never taken in to consideration as Jhanak gave the feeling that he was a cheater with her dialogues . And Anirudh never corrected her. Instead the moment he felt she is hurt by him, he went ahead to say "sorry". His good nature to apologise made him look like he is wrong and she is right...

Anyways this was all pre historic Jhanak era happenings..

In the recent age of Mumbai hospital he clearly said he will make things right, what was the reaction by Jhanak..... She killed verbally with a monologue " I know you love me.....!!!!! " On purpose, but still she is not confident about Anirudh's love......

And how is Anirudh being blamed here too when he is not allowed to take a step towards building them by Jhanak...

Now we travelled a lot and reached the modern era where Jhanak herself is on a mission to make her the Dusari aurat in Anirudh's life...

Let us see what excuse she comes up with to justify her poetic โคโค

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 15 days ago
Sama16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Also ignoring everything from today's episode and only focusing on HOW GOOD KRUSHAL ACTS JUST WITH HIS EYES lord.... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

When J walked in and said "Sirji" his eye expressions 100/10 Sick yet yearning for her voice, Krush is soooo good ๐Ÿ‘

Edited by Sama16 - 15 days ago
ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Why arshi is asking stupid question again and again .....jhanak ne bola na ki patni h mann se. Or kitni baar sunegi arshi didi that she is his wife in every way smiley37smiley37. Didi is really a dheet person nahi chodegi Ani ko bilkul bhi especially ab jab khud Ani ne apne muh se bol diya.

No I don't think it's a dream afterall dusherra special episode jo hai smiley37

AreYaar thumbnail

Only happens when she knows Ani is coming to the rescue so full bechari mode on, when Ani was in bed - behosh Jhanak Raani = Sherni!

Ah the DUALITY of Jhanak Ranismiley36

So now she will meekly listen to Didi talking baseless crap to her, then she will take out that frustration on Sirji as usual.....cool coolsmiley36

Slow claps for how Didi is pulling rank on everyone despite being the person who abandoned Ani to die on the roadsmiley32smiley36

Hopefully Ani is allowed to speak for himself rather than these cheap bullies showing up everywhere to speak on his behalf.