Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

He is behaving like a teenager....

Yeah loved Jhanak Lallon bond..and his trust in jhanak.

lallon was like rudra & aditya but in kolkata...the unwavering trust between lallon, apu & jhanak was sweet to observe
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

also, sorry this comment of mines might be sounding offensive, however, i felt arshi's dressing style is so weird to observe like dress was looking pretty bad..smiley36

her whole existence on show is bad smiley36 ur just saying about her dressing smiley9smiley37 so donโ€™t say offensive smiley36.. I have told u know earlier smiley9 we all have mutual feelings smiley36
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

Today epi was long 31.26 mins smiley36 but it was so bore ๐Ÿฅฑ

Evils got nicely insulted โ€ฆ still Shubho is shameless .. standing there with his head above smiley36smiley36

Arshi smiley37 nicely got insulted by Jhanak smiley37 now everyone knows she did aadhi aadhuri shaadi smiley37.. whole bosti people know smiley37smiley37smiley37..

What was goi g on with Ani smiley36smiley36 how sweetly like meethi choori he was smiley16smiley37smiley37 insulting Jhanak with smiling smiley36smiley36โ€ฆ his jealousy was so visible smiley36 no one was able to guess smiley36smiley36โ€ฆ ask permission from Aditya smiley37smiley37โ€ฆ Jhanak was calling Arshi insecure smiley37.. she should have told same to Ani smiley37 that y is he insecure of Adi smiley37smiley37? Lallon said he will feel respectful in Jhanakโ€™s house smiley27smiley27

Over all boring long epis smiley36

Yess Ashu...

The only parts I liked is...

Bodomaa rebuking shubho...she never uses harsh language...but still conveys the same with somuch impact.

Jhanak mocking didi aada adhura marriage..and saying am not dependent on you...

Ani moye moye moment by lallon.

Tammi hypocrisy exposed by Appu didi.

Lallon giving her back very nicely...and if I want to prove something it's only to my wife not for someone๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

why his brain not functioning more than jealous?๐Ÿค”smiley36

Ani pehle dimag teek karle phir sab teek hojayegasmiley36

that is impossible Arthi smiley37 on insta people r saying Ani needs brain transplant smiley37 his heart is working super fine smiley37smiley37
MMR2810 thumbnail

also, sorry this comment of mines might be sounding offensive, however, i felt arshi's dressing style is so weird to observe like dress was looking pretty bad..smiley36

I can bear her in this type of outfits but not in traditional attires.

MMR2810 thumbnail

lallon was like rudra & aditya but in kolkata...the unwavering trust between lallon, apu & jhanak was sweet to observe

Yess. Jhanak and Ani should learn from Appu and lallon how to trust and respect your partner.

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Mayuri today the way he was talking about Adi was funny & hilarious smiley37 jealousy was showing so openly smiley37 but no one understood it smiley37smiley37 except Jhanak smiley36

Ha ha...exactly...he is talking so openly...

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

We demanded Aniโ€™s core characteristics should be retained and not played with!

Leena retained the jealousy and insecurity aspect of him, to the T!

Talk of chopping off the very branch you are sitting on?!

Kulhari pe payer yah payer pe kulhari ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚

Sohini .I thought of asking you something while watching episode..now I forgot.

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Yess Ashu...

The only parts I liked is...

Bodomaa rebuking shubho...she never uses harsh language...but still conveys the same with somuch impact.

Jhanak mocking didi aada adhura marriage..and saying am not dependent on you...

Ani moye moye moment by lallon.

Tammi hypocrisy exposed by Appu didi.

Lallon giving her back very nicely...and if I want to prove something it's only to my wife not for someone๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

even Lallon mom smiley36 ghuma phirake baat nahin karte smiley36 camera penned to old hag smiley37โ€ฆ Appu told correct for her grandma smiley37smiley37โ€ฆ Lallonโ€™s family looks sweet & kind smiley27

Laal was sparred smiley7smiley7 which I didnโ€™t like at all.. he needed one slap ๐Ÿ‘‹ by his mom or father โ€ฆ

I loved Jhanak how she gave back to Arshi smiley36smiley32.. Ani was not liking J calling Arshi his wife smiley37.. but he only declared it front of all smiley37 thatโ€™s y his family is believing that smiley37smiley37 such a insult front of bosti people smiley37smiley37 now they will mock as aadhi adhuri shaadi dulhan smiley37smiley37โ€ฆ even Ani told today again to leave smiley36 they will not go smiley44

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

Ani is seriously something ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

According to him AK has left Jhanak after doing "aiyashi" & that's the reason she is "trapping Ani" for someone else's child responsibility...

Then now how will she now stay at AK's place, when AK is not ready to take responsibility??

Exactly Sampada...banda lost bachi Kuchi braincells also...

He is talking all nonsense...buy lallon gave him the very much needed answer.