Users

Frequent Posters

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

This quote works for Ani smiley37smiley37

IMG_5824.jpeg

Perfecto... ML chose second one especially in Leena serials smiley37 as with first one only best friends types smiley36

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Del

Edited by great_love - 1 months ago

Word Count: 0

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Trust my words ..pehle na Leena kisi aur ko hire karke story likhwa rahi thi...isi liye itni sahi chal rahi thi character developments, story, plot... everything...abhi khud likhne baithi hai...coz whatever she is showing now is her usual dirty stuff in regional tv...thanks to national tv audience, she cannot show explicit dirt atleast.. that's why adhi shadi, pillow in between Anishit, Runak getting fbs of marriage๐Ÿคง

lol when I praise Leena I do it with sense of I could be misunderstood ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ but where she deserves creditโ€ฆ I wonโ€™t be stingy.

I am giving credit to whoever wrote Ani as a character for the Hindi audience.. To me he is a relatable guy. His advice to Jhanak about choosing the battles to fight is so refreshing. He is very soft spokenโ€ฆ one of the most endearing qualities of Ani, another endearing quality is he doesnโ€™t crowd a womanโ€™s spaceโ€ฆ .in a domain where MLs exhibit force to show sexual tension, I loved that this serial didnโ€™t have any such scenes and hasnโ€™t romanticised this toxicity.
yes, he is insecure in love but I liked the nuance they showed to his trait of jealousy..( as a emotion itโ€™s difficult to make it palatable but I found Aniโ€™s jealousy a bit nuanced ( I know the way it is now depicted, itโ€™s tuf to stick my neck out and praise it but I liked that they made him mostly restrained)

He isnโ€™t necessarily the guy with the best solution but I like that he is earnest, he has an acute sense of responsibility that often makes him tread a path where he may not have the visibility of how those actions will stack up in future. His use of white lies, outright lies are quite interesting and I watched with interest, often wondering where it will take himโ€ฆ

Even at the height of passion there is a dialogue โ€œ Sahi aur galat kya hain hum baad main tay karengeโ€ he is now facing the full brunt of those actions ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ in short an interesting character sketchโ€ฆYou always want to see how these traits develop in a story.

Just a couple of days back Ani told Jhanakโ€ฆ I could have understood if you wished to move onโ€ฆ I was guffawing when I saw that ki beta tumhe toh Leena ne bade hi fursat main likha hain ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‚

Hard for me to say if Leena has set this story to fail or pass but she has surely written him in a refreshing manner.

Leena doing the things in regional TV ( which I havenโ€™t watched) is I assume an experiment based on preferencesโ€ฆ I am intrigued but I havenโ€™t analysed as I donโ€™t have an idea about regional tvโ€ฆ Similarly what she is doing with the predominantly Hindu audience; is based on the sensibilities of audiences and within that she is also experimenting. ITV audiences also evolveโ€ฆ Who would have thought that Kekta would have taken over cable tv in such a manner when content was still king. She brought about a disruption cracking the code of continuous entertainment, now newer players have to also innovate in an environment where TV is dying as an industry.

I have often wondered why they donโ€™t show couples falling in love without the sanction of tropes like forced wedding etc but I realised that getting a couple constantly under one roof to show a relationship is perhaps a challenge in this medium so these guys are just getting every couple to forcibly marry and then build on a story from there on.. the sister angle is a new weird fascination for the medium I guess smiley44

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Well said ! Ani Bose will remain an Icon and an Enigma for all reasons right and wrong โค๏ธ

Krushalโ€™s portrayal of Ani, makes him believable and relatable โค๏ธ

Bbas sabbko khush karne ke chakkar mein, be-maut marrta hai bechara ๐Ÿ˜„

With regards to the sister angle, itโ€™s a weird fascination, quite astonishingly, it is selling too, so every other show on SP has this angle ๐Ÿคช

Originally posted by: sanfan

lol when I praise Leena I do it with sense of I could be misunderstood ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ but where she deserves creditโ€ฆ I wonโ€™t be stingy.

I am giving credit to whoever wrote Ani as a character for the Hindi audience.. To me he is a relatable guy. His advice to Jhanak about choosing the battles to fight is so refreshing. He is very soft spokenโ€ฆ one of the most endearing qualities of Ani, another endearing quality is he doesnโ€™t crowd a womanโ€™s spaceโ€ฆ .in a domain where MLs exhibit force to show sexual tension, I loved that this serial didnโ€™t have any such scenes and hasnโ€™t romanticised this toxicity.
yes, he is insecure in love but I liked the nuance they showed to his trait of jealousy..( as a emotion itโ€™s difficult to make it palatable but I found Aniโ€™s jealousy a bit nuanced ( I know the way it is now depicted, itโ€™s tuf to stick my neck out and praise it but I liked that they made him mostly restrained)

He isnโ€™t necessarily the guy with the best solution but I like that he is earnest, he has an acute sense of responsibility that often makes him tread a path where he may not have the visibility of how those actions will stack up in future. His use of white lies, outright lies are quite interesting and I watched with interest, often wondering where it will take himโ€ฆ

Even at the height of passion there is a dialogue โ€œ Sahi aur galat kya hain hum baad main tay karengeโ€ he is now facing the full brunt of those actions ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ in short an interesting character sketchโ€ฆYou always want to see how these traits develop in a story.

Just a couple of days back Ani told Jhanakโ€ฆ I could have understood if you wished to move onโ€ฆ I was guffawing when I saw that ki beta tumhe toh Leena ne bade hi fursat main likha hain ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‚

Hard for me to say if Leena has set this story to fail or pass but she has surely written him in a refreshing manner.

Leena doing the things in regional TV ( which I havenโ€™t watched) is I assume an experiment based on preferencesโ€ฆ I am intrigued but I havenโ€™t analysed as I donโ€™t have an idea about regional tvโ€ฆ Similarly what she is doing with the predominantly Hindu audience; is based on the sensibilities of audiences and within that she is also experimenting. ITV audiences also evolveโ€ฆ Who would have thought that Kekta would have taken over cable tv in such a manner when content was still king. She brought about a disruption cracking the code of continuous entertainment, now newer players have to also innovate in an environment where TV is dying as an industry.

I have often wondered why they donโ€™t show couples falling in love without the sanction of tropes like forced wedding etc but I realised that getting a couple constantly under one roof to show a relationship is perhaps a challenge in this medium so these guys are just getting every couple to forcibly marry and then build on a story from there on.. the sister angle is a new weird fascination for the medium I guess smiley44

Edited by rysohini - 1 months ago
rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Forgot to tag you Anusha ๐Ÿ˜„ Late than never ๐Ÿ˜„

Originally posted by: rysohini

Finally a good epi, eons later ! Apart from the obvious reasons a few things that stood out for me-

1. While it was a triumph of good over evil, I loved how graceful Lalon and his mom were, even in their righteousness ! Good values and great upbringing !

2. The Police Commissioner , acknowledging and being grateful for all the good , that Lalon's dad did to him ! Lalon's dad would have been a real man of honor, sad that the likes of him and Urvashi , are not alive ! This show requires such positive characters !

Lalon would have learnt today that Good Karma gets rewarded sooner or later !

3. Felt a Bong flavour after a long time, most bong households stand for honesty and righteousness, bhale daal chawal khao parr sarr utha ke jiyo, kisi ke samne sarr jhukane jaisa kam na karo !

There are endless stories of households , struggling to make ends meet, going an extra mile for a friend , a relative or an acquaintance, taki they get an education and can make a life for themselves !

4. Anirudh's restrain but disdain towards his dad, after what transpired - calm yet stern !

5. Leena is mostly partial towards her male characters, they have meatier character sketches, so I am hoping Lalon doesn't turn negative, stays true to his roots while he fights against the wrong doings on his father's behalf! Let him show what true education, class and values are about, be it from some one living in a chawl , a bosti or a penthouse !

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Like a filler episode...

Same Dialogues.....

No one said anything to laal - am disappointed..

Again Didi moye moye moment ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Ani- the jealousy idiot is back..๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Evil people walked out , and font want to take part in Appu bidaai.

J invites appu and lallon to Mumbai...

Ani taunts her and says that she doesn't have house in Mumbai, you have to Stay in Aditya kapoor's house...it's not looking good..before inviting them take permission from him.

Lallon gives back to Ani๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Ani moye moye moment ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Like a filler episode...

Same Dialogues.....

Ani- the jealousy idiot is back..๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Ani taunts her and says that she doesn't have house in Mumbai, you have to Stay in Aditya kapoor's house...it's not looking good..before inviting them take permission from him.

Sabka moye moye episode hai aaj, humara bhi. smiley36

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Like a filler episode...

Same Dialogues.....

nothing interesting today smiley36 he is back with his jealousy ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
shanakanj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: samarp2

nothing interesting today smiley36 he is back with his jealousy ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

one episode he is obsessed with jhanak and next episode he is obsessed with AK. But I liked ANI jal Kukda he was funny today. All weโ€™re thinking what crap he is talking at the moment of bidai. He was looking totally childish. Thammi ka bhi moye moye kiya aaj Appu ne. Again ani got upset when jhanak said Arshi that she is wife of Mr Bose. In donon ka aise hi chalta rahega . Donon bus ek dusre ko taunt karte rahenge. Laloon jhanak new bondsmiley17

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: shanakanj

one episode he is obsessed with jhanak and next episode he is obsessed with AK. But I liked ANI jal Kukda he was funny today. All weโ€™re thinking what crap he is talking at the moment of bidai. He was looking totally childish. Thammi ka bhi moye moye kiya aaj Appu ne. Again ani got upset when jhanak said Arshi that she is wife of Mr Bose. In donon ka aise hi chalta rahega . Donon bus ek dusre ko taunt karte rahenge. Laloon jhanak new bondsmiley17

their childish behaviour is getting annoying for us to bear now ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚ โ€ฆ yesterday also she said him Mr Bose .. he was not happy..

Then I have to watch it for that old hag smiley7 insult smiley37