Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Yes I liked the way Lalon's maa gave back to Srishti..dignified but to the point!

The entire BH except a few, Srishti and her daughter need true education.. education that makes people humble and considerate..jab bhi muh kholte hai, spit poison only!

Their two types of people dignified educated n only educated...

Sh n ar clearly come second category whereas lalon mother come in first

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Khujli ho rahi hogi!isi liye utar k rakh diya hoga!๐Ÿ˜†

he always plays with that ring offscreen smiley37 one time I saw him turning that ring on screen too smiley37smiley37
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: great_love

See his photo in this kurta also not wearing ring so before starting he would have wear it smiley1

my work is just to see if he still has ring or not smiley37 during Ganapathi aarti he is wearing it smiley37smiley37
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

What about in today's episode?

Is he wearing or not..

on show he has it everyday smiley36
great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

J got clarity shubho also involved on Lallon's family downfall.. she said same to lallon infront of whole Basu clan.

Don't know about Ani...is he got the clue or not.

It seems commissioner going to stay for some more episodes.

J took Commissioner's card ...

So it's going to be jk detective giri mode after she has doubt on shubho confirming after commissioner playing clip ....

Totally Paisa vasool episode with OG ani coming BACK after ages ....smiley43

But episode was philka also if they could have added slap from jethu to laal and old hag taking stand for jethu...

Edited by great_love - 1 months ago
great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

my work is just to see if he still has ring or not smiley37 during Ganapathi aarti he is wearing it smiley37smiley37

That time ih his shooting attire also with full sherwani smiley36

So ring was their

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

he always plays with that ring offscreen smiley37 one time I saw him turning that ring on screen too smiley37smiley37

Onscreen I have seen him playing with the ring a few times... I think it is deliberately done to show his connection with the ring...he was touching the ring while being questioned by Arshi duringnakli SR, during convo in Mumbai hotel regarding J deliberately loosing trophy..

samarp2 thumbnail

Onscreen I have seen him playing with the ring a few times... I think it is deliberately done to show his connection with the ring...he was touching the ring while being questioned by Arshi duringnakli SR, during convo in Mumbai hotel regarding J deliberately loosing trophy..

even during BH hall drama I saw him turning that smiley36 camera was on someone else .. behind he was standing turning that ring smiley37smiley37โ€ฆ which he usually does offscreen smiley37
tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

Finally a good epi, eons later ! Apart from the obvious reasons a few things that stood out for me-

1. While it was a triumph of good over evil, I loved how graceful Lalon and his mom were, even in their righteousness ! Good values and great upbringing !

2. The Police Commissioner , acknowledging and being grateful for all the good , that Lalon's dad did to him ! Lalon's dad would have been a real man of honor, sad that the likes of him and Urvashi , are not alive ! This show requires such positive characters !

Lalon would have learnt today that Good Karma gets rewarded sooner or later !

3. Felt a Bong flavour after a long time, most bong households stand for honesty and righteousness, bhale daal chawal khao parr sarr utha ke jiyo, kisi ke samne sarr jhukane jaisa kam na karo !

There are endless stories of households , struggling to make ends meet, going an extra mile for a friend , a relative or an acquaintance, taki they get an education and can make a life for themselves !

4. Anirudh's restrain but disdain towards his dad, after what transpired - calm yet stern !

5. Leena is mostly partial towards her male characters, they have meatier character sketches, so I am hoping Lalon doesn't turn negative, stays true to his roots while he fights against the wrong doings on his father's behalf! Let him show what true education, class and values are about, be it from some one living in a chawl , a bosti or a penthouse !

true, well said. The positivity that the episode brought with it, was the highlight for me.

Evil can be ruling the race by wrong path but the finishing line will first be crossed by truth.

So, this episode actually embarked its journey in that path.

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: great_love

Rekha beautiful counter post... smiley9

Me can't pinpoint my points like this in lengthy manner...smiley20smiley9

So in nutshell if character behaviour connect in with their core intact then only viewer's can relate them ...

lol thanks tbh I wasnโ€™t positing my post as a counter post ๐Ÿ˜‚ hey btw whats your name?

I accept Sohiniโ€™s reasoning about this story completelyโ€ฆitโ€™s literally like we are on the same pageโ€ฆ

I was just saying that in building this story to this point writers werenโ€™t careful that viewers will start to question some inconsistencies that are very stark. While accepting that Ani is very territorial about J etc we donโ€™t necessarily accept he is brainless not to logically process a few actions ( yes irrational in love is fine and acceptable but some of us could draw the line on what those inconsistencies are ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚)

I feel the writers should have made the viewers privy to the consummation night by whatever means as they would have built more empathy for Aniโ€™s character if viewers had a sense that Ani is really in deliriumโ€ฆ it makes it a lot easier for the viewer buy-in becos the aspect is right out in the centre( logic aside) ofc the suspense on the twist is lost but at least you get a sense of why the character is so cluelessโ€ฆ Leena in the interest of elevating the romance of the episode made us privy to host of actions but which is now unclear how much was post deliriumโ€ฆ so the viewer disconnect is real.To delineate actions on that night as pre and post delirium is tuf becos Ani and Jhanak came back from Kashmir as changed individuals so viewer questioning Aniโ€™s confidence that nothing happened that crossed boundaries is natural.

For instance there is a scene where he extracts a promise from Jhanak and another one where he pointedly tells Jhanak โ€œ Sahi galat hum baad main decide karengeโ€ who is trying to dissuade him.

Him acknowledging the hug next morning and later in Mumbai in a monologue could have been taken to mean only the hug and nothing more but you see, viewers wonโ€™t buy in that unless they are led to it.

As a viewer I am invested in the Runak story and look at the character traits of both. Jhanakโ€™s inconsistencies are also visible When Jhanak had a meltdown in Kashmir post Rahul fiascoโ€ฆ it is evident it was her extreme frustration at Aniโ€™s unilateral action that brought out that rant which sent Ani into a tizzy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Aniโ€™s actions are also explainable at most times in a similar fashion. However, when you stack the actions of both lovers, while they both find it easy to โ€œtanj kasnaโ€ or taunt, Ani loses his cool more than Jhanak ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ and gets the disapproval ratings.

Edited by sanfan - 1 months ago