Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: great_love

I had this experience with guddi . .. what a horrible s**test writing it was smiley11

Her serials before was much better...

I used to watch Guddi initially...then after Anuj Shireen marriage when EMA started I stopped watching..

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Honestly, I am feeling abit worried...achanak Ani ko leke khush ho rahe hai hum..do din baad ye pagal Leena firse usse kuchh ulta karwayegi to create negative publicity๐Ÿ˜ญ

I am still wondering... should I be committed to the show once again...or it will break my heart again...just like Runak did to each other ๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿ’”

Can't say much abt it as writer can philps Ani any time with giving lame excuse smiley38

Dibya_C thumbnail

See his photo in this kurta also not wearing ring so before starting he would have wear it smiley1

If atall there comes a situation of removing ring, it will be done by J only...none other than J has the right to remove it..

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

What about in today's episode?

Is he wearing or not..

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

What about in today's episode?

Is he wearing or not..

R a in the show he will always wear it, unless J removes it..

great_love thumbnail

I used to watch Guddi initially...then after Anuj Shireen marriage when EMA started I stopped watching..

initially I thought it will be Anuj n her didi will helping guddi to achieve her dreams n after her teacher death they will marry each other for taking kis responsibility n then love story will start but their they show proper EMA between loads.... Yuckkkkk....

After that dropped that serial smiley11

Dibya_C thumbnail

initially I thought it will be Anuj n her didi will helping guddi to achieve her dreams n after her teacher death they will marry each other for taking kis responsibility n then love story will start but their they show proper EMA between loads.... Yuckkkkk....

After that dropped that serial smiley11

Same... absolute filthy it was!

great_love thumbnail

If atall there comes a situation of removing ring, it will be done by J only...none other than J has the right to remove it..

So in future if writer decided to show further ms then this situation also will come smiley19

Dibya_C thumbnail

So in future if writer decided to show further ms then this situation also will come smiley19

U never know! if makers again decide to make Arshi smart, she can manipulate J to remove it from Anirudh's finger..anything is possible..

great_love thumbnail

U never know! if makers again decide to make Arshi smart, she can manipulate J to remove it from Anirudh's finger..anything is possible..

Writers can do anything to relevant arshi in picture as they have total negative mindset