Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Khujli ho rahi hogi!isi liye utar k rakh diya hoga!๐Ÿ˜†

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Makers ko hi amnesia hai actual mein๐Ÿ˜‚

Abhi do din pehle hi to J se bulwaya tha ki uss dance nahi karna chahiye tha..baby may be in danger...ab do din me phirse nachwa rahe hai usko!๐Ÿ˜

I think yaha madam firse weak feel karegi ..Ani ko shayed Mumbai se jab call ayega to dono events yaad ayenge k how ill and weak she was in both the marriage functions... double reason to go to Mumbai bhaga bhaga sa!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ™Š

Yaha writer's khudh gajini hai to characters ko bhi amnesia hona wakiz hai smiley17smiley36

great_love thumbnail

See his photo in this kurta also not wearing ring so before starting he would have wear it smiley1

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: great_love

Yaha writer's khudh gajini hai to characters ko bhi amnesia hona wakiz hai smiley17smiley36

They expect wholesale amnesia

Writers, viewers all smiley4

great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

They expect wholesale amnesia

Writers, viewers all smiley4

If.... If ... We would have.... Feeled happiest person on planet for this chommu serial smiley36

great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

Super post ( responses) Sohini

I agree with practically everything you have written as a responseโ€ฆโค๏ธsmiley31

To put it simply, people react to love stories based on their sensibilities but any story that we are attracted to carries a mix of both, our own sensibilities and the power of story telling ( the writerโ€™s vision without which there is no story) I always attach a lot of emphasis to the vision but along with the vision in broader terms, is the execution which happens through scripting/screenplay depending on the medium. There are always chances that there could be issues with the execution as there are more considerations at play which a broader vision doesnโ€™t have to contend with. Scripting can elevate or flatten a decent vision.
for instance, keeping Ani amnesiac was the vision to achieve the purpose of juxtaposing BBG -Ani but the scripting had to ensure that it looked more believable than the way it has been achieved in the story. I still believe that Leena will deliver Ani with aplomb showing he isnโ€™t BBG but yeah the path hasnโ€™t been that great off late.

I look at the writing in an episode with a toothcomb often. Believe it or not, I felt I understood Ani a bit more at Kanya Jewellers ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ a couple of days agoโ€ฆ about whatโ€™s bothering him.
pay attention to his dialogues thereโ€ฆ He said that โ€œwhy did you do this? If you had decided to move on with Adi like I did with Arshi I would got upset and angry but I would have understood!! Blah blah ๐Ÿ˜‚

The purport of what he said is โ€œlook I never forgot my love for you even though I moved on lovelessly with Arshi but I never thought of harming youโ€ฆ., unlike youโ€ฆ you are out to destroy me.. why?

I still have a doubt about if he believes the pregnancy ( I think he feels itโ€™s a ploy to trouble him but I could be wrong too) His jealousy is another factor but logically it doesnโ€™t stack up to believe that someone moves on enough to have baby with another person and then comes back to claim the baby is of the former lover smiley44smiley37 Aniโ€™s brain is super complicated or stupid ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚) I donโ€™t know.,

The scripting hasnโ€™t been very clear in how they set up this amnesia episodes so people arenโ€™t buying into this well and I donโ€™t blame them.

Itโ€™s not that @rushi1981 hasnโ€™t argued her perspective wellโ€ฆ she has put up her perspective of what isnโ€™t agreeableโ€ฆ BUT the thing is a story isnโ€™t usually about what we expect from a characterโ€ฆ itโ€™s always about what the core characterโ€™s traits are about and so what is the character expected to do in the circumstance; can I understand why the character did what they did? Does it line up in the story as either their trait or their action based on learning or changing due to being affected by someone/something.

For instance, the irrational nature of Ani when dealing with J has been shown to us in a few instances..but his motivations to think that she is out for revenge isnโ€™t lining up that well so viewers are putting forth their expectations of the character.

Personally for me, as I read Ani, I would be satisfied from here on if he just reacts to Jhanak like in the old timesโ€ฆ he canโ€™t ever stop himself loving her caring for her well-being ( baki koi baat ke mayne nahinโ€ฆ this is the Ani Leena showed us for such a long time)

Rekha beautiful counter post... smiley9

Me can't pinpoint my points like this in lengthy manner...smiley20smiley9

So in nutshell if character behaviour connect in with their core intact then only viewer's can relate them ...

great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Trust my words ..pehle na Leena kisi aur ko hire karke story likhwa rahi thi...isi liye itni sahi chal rahi thi character developments, story, plot... everything...abhi khud likhne baithi hai...coz whatever she is showing now is her usual dirty stuff in regional tv...thanks to national tv audience, she cannot show explicit dirt atleast.. that's why adhi shadi, pillow in between Anishit, Runak getting fbs of marriage๐Ÿคง

I had this experience with guddi . .. what a horrible s**test writing it was smiley11

Her serials before was much better...