Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Yes yes by the time Leena stretches the show to 2000 episodes we will be super rich....๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ’ต

smiley42 yes ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ smiley16โ€ฆ bungalows, huge ๐Ÿš™ suvs smiley42
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: great_love

Vira can do promotion of your channel smiley36.. sorry for talking in between smiley36

no ur most welcome to give advice smiley31smiley20smiley36
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Hiiii smiley31

First let me state why I very politely disagree with few things

Do you really think Jhanak never lies???

The confrontation before.... this very eventful Kashmir night...

When Jhanak confronted Ani regarding..the Sindoor ka haq...sindoor mitana...& How she never asked her haq,,Ani directly asked her to ask for her haq...she immediately coped out saying, " main lalchi nahi Hun"...." Mere Dil mein apko leke kuch bhi nahi hai...chi chi...main Aisa soch bhi nahin Sakti"...

Even after that night.....when Ani tried talking about that night.... Jhanak kept rejecting him... pushing him away....

Now same Jhanak is saying to Ani..that she loved him to such an extent that she abandoned her values, principles... everything the moment she saw love in his eyes... and she could give her life for that....

Sooo both the things can't be true....If Jhanak was telling the truth now...that means she was lying then ....if Jhanak was telling the truth then...that means she is lying now..... Aniruddh believed Jhanak at that time when she rejected him,it was difficult...he didn't take this rejection very well but he eventually accepted and went ahead with Arshi......now he will again have to believe a completely new thing..... specially after months when he has no memory of that night...in his mind...It can't happen all of a sudden....it will take time..

And it's not that Aniruddh is hallucinating about ADI and Jhanak.. J herself showed him how close she is to Ak ,she herself asked Ani to go out of the room saying that her relationship with Aditya has changed and she wants to spend time alone with Aditya in the room...when they themselves were 5 ft apart when they were together in BH...

Now that was a truth or a lie?????

.Ani was fed this mu so badly by Jhanak herself.along with AK, Shrishti and Arshi... Jhanak danced and sung with AK.. dedicating it to Aniruddh in her mind...

Aniruddh has always directly brought Aditya topic... Jhanak never cleared his doubts...as she never does...even in Rahul matter, she said only when sirji fixed her wedding....

Isn't it a classic case of " I will speak the truth...but only when it is convenient for me.. othewise I will allow lie to grow with my silence..."

He came back from Mumbai getting convinced that she is not the Jhanak she knew and loved...now she is back claiming that he is the father of her baby.....

Now Aniruddh does not have trust on Jhanak... okay I agree.. completely..but if Jhanak had so much trust on Aniruddh then why didn't she reveal the truth of that night immediately to him the next day....Why did she hide it saying that " USS raat Ko mera rehne dijiye"....it was not her night only...it was both of their night....He had the right to know if he was unconscious and had forgotten....She could have tried..if she had so much trust on him...but no...If it was not the child....do you think she would have ever trusted him enough to inform him that he had lost his virginity that night......

If you reverse the gender....toh can you even imagine the scenario!!!

The thing is Jhanak never thinks before doing anything...never ever.....

I don't know from where I am watching she has only lied to the person who was his only "apna" according to her...Her tall claims regarding truths falls completely flat...as she has never been truthful to the man she claims to love.....

Now when she is trying to be truthful to him genuinely for the first time....he is not believing him....which I am not defending...

we want to talk about trust faltering - that went both ways. Jhanak never trusted Ani either at critical junctures....she abandoned him many times at his lowest moments when he needed her trust and support....

Honestly I can see lack of trust and respect from both the sides....a huge character growth is necessary for both of them to rise in love....now they are only falling and falling... I definitely want Ani to bond with Jhanak and the baby without any paternity revelation..via DNA. I hope this will go like this....

Blaming one is futile according to me at least.....

Bas all we can do is hope for things to settle down between RuNak...

Agreed completely. Five words.

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Honestly, I am feeling abit worried...achanak Ani ko leke khush ho rahe hai hum..do din baad ye pagal Leena firse usse kuchh ulta karwayegi to create negative publicity๐Ÿ˜ญ

I am still wondering... should I be committed to the show once again...or it will break my heart again...just like Runak did to each other ๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿ’”

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Super post ( responses) Sohini

I agree with practically everything you have written as a responseโ€ฆโค๏ธsmiley31

To put it simply, people react to love stories based on their sensibilities but any story that we are attracted to carries a mix of both, our own sensibilities and the power of story telling ( the writerโ€™s vision without which there is no story) I always attach a lot of emphasis to the vision but along with the vision in broader terms, is the execution which happens through scripting/screenplay depending on the medium. There are always chances that there could be issues with the execution as there are more considerations at play which a broader vision doesnโ€™t have to contend with. Scripting can elevate or flatten a decent vision.
for instance, keeping Ani amnesiac was the vision to achieve the purpose of juxtaposing BBG -Ani but the scripting had to ensure that it looked more believable than the way it has been achieved in the story. I still believe that Leena will deliver Ani with aplomb showing he isnโ€™t BBG but yeah the path hasnโ€™t been that great off late.

I look at the writing in an episode with a toothcomb often. Believe it or not, I felt I understood Ani a bit more at Kanya Jewellers ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ a couple of days agoโ€ฆ about whatโ€™s bothering him.
pay attention to his dialogues thereโ€ฆ He said that โ€œwhy did you do this? If you had decided to move on with Adi like I did with Arshi I would got upset and angry but I would have understood!! Blah blah ๐Ÿ˜‚

The purport of what he said is โ€œlook I never forgot my love for you even though I moved on lovelessly with Arshi but I never thought of harming youโ€ฆ., unlike youโ€ฆ you are out to destroy me.. why?

I still have a doubt about if he believes the pregnancy ( I think he feels itโ€™s a ploy to trouble him but I could be wrong too) His jealousy is another factor but logically it doesnโ€™t stack up to believe that someone moves on enough to have baby with another person and then comes back to claim the baby is of the former lover smiley44smiley37 Aniโ€™s brain is super complicated or stupid ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚) I donโ€™t know.,

The scripting hasnโ€™t been very clear in how they set up this amnesia episodes so people arenโ€™t buying into this well and I donโ€™t blame them.

Itโ€™s not that @rushi1981 hasnโ€™t argued her perspective wellโ€ฆ she has put up her perspective of what isnโ€™t agreeableโ€ฆ BUT the thing is a story isnโ€™t usually about what we expect from a characterโ€ฆ itโ€™s always about what the core characterโ€™s traits are about and so what is the character expected to do in the circumstance; can I understand why the character did what they did? Does it line up in the story as either their trait or their action based on learning or changing due to being affected by someone/something.

For instance, the irrational nature of Ani when dealing with J has been shown to us in a few instances..but his motivations to think that she is out for revenge isnโ€™t lining up that well so viewers are putting forth their expectations of the character.

Personally for me, as I read Ani, I would be satisfied from here on if he just reacts to Jhanak like in the old timesโ€ฆ he canโ€™t ever stop himself loving her caring for her well-being ( baki koi baat ke mayne nahinโ€ฆ this is the Ani Leena showed us for such a long time)

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

Super post ( responses) Sohini

I agree with practically everything you have written as a responseโ€ฆโค๏ธsmiley31

To put it simply, people react to love stories based on their sensibilities but any story that we are attracted to carries a mix of both, our own sensibilities and the power of story telling ( the writerโ€™s vision without which there is no story) I always attach a lot of emphasis to the vision but along with the vision in broader terms, is the execution which happens through scripting/screenplay depending on the medium. There are always chances that there could be issues with the execution as there are more considerations at play which a broader vision doesnโ€™t have to contend with. Scripting can elevate or flatten a decent vision.
for instance, keeping Ani amnesiac was the vision to achieve the purpose of juxtaposing BBG -Ani but the scripting had to ensure that it looked more believable than the way it has been achieved in the story. I still believe that Leena will deliver Ani with aplomb showing he isnโ€™t BBG but yeah the path hasnโ€™t been that great off late.

I look at the writing in an episode with a toothcomb often. Believe it or not, I felt I understood Ani a bit more at Kanya Jewellers ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ a couple of days agoโ€ฆ about whatโ€™s bothering him.
pay attention to his dialogues thereโ€ฆ He said that โ€œwhy did you do this? If you had decided to move on with Adi like I did with Arshi I would got upset and angry but I would have understood!! Blah blah ๐Ÿ˜‚

The purport of what he said is โ€œlook I never forgot my love for you even though I moved on lovelessly with Arshi but I never thought of harming youโ€ฆ., unlike youโ€ฆ you are out to destroy me.. why?

I still have a doubt about if he believes the pregnancy ( I think he feels itโ€™s a ploy to trouble him but I could be wrong too) His jealousy is another factor but logically it doesnโ€™t stack up to believe that someone moves on enough to have baby with another person and then comes back to claim the baby is of the former lover smiley44smiley37 Aniโ€™s brain is super complicated or stupid ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚) I donโ€™t know.,

The scripting hasnโ€™t been very clear in how they set up this amnesia episodes so people arenโ€™t buying into this well and I donโ€™t blame them.

Itโ€™s not that @rushi1981 hasnโ€™t argued her perspective wellโ€ฆ she has put up her perspective of what isnโ€™t agreeableโ€ฆ BUT the thing is a story isnโ€™t usually about what we expect from a characterโ€ฆ itโ€™s always about what the core characterโ€™s traits are about and so what is the character expected to do in the circumstance; can I understand why the character did what they did? Does it line up in the story as either their trait or their action based on learning or changing due to being affected by someone/something.

For instance, the irrational nature of Ani when dealing with J has been shown to us in a few instances..but his motivations to think that she is out for revenge isnโ€™t lining up that well so viewers are putting forth their expectations of the character.

Personally for me, as I read Ani, I would be satisfied from here on if he just reacts to Jhanak like in the old timesโ€ฆ he canโ€™t ever stop himself loving her caring for her well-being ( baki koi baat ke mayne nahinโ€ฆ this is the Ani Leena showed us for such a long time)

Trust my words ..pehle na Leena kisi aur ko hire karke story likhwa rahi thi...isi liye itni sahi chal rahi thi character developments, story, plot... everything...abhi khud likhne baithi hai...coz whatever she is showing now is her usual dirty stuff in regional tv...thanks to national tv audience, she cannot show explicit dirt atleast.. that's why adhi shadi, pillow in between Anishit, Runak getting fbs of marriage๐Ÿคง

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Honestly, I am feeling abit worried...achanak Ani ko leke khush ho rahe hai hum..do din baad ye pagal Leena firse usse kuchh ulta karwayegi to create negative publicity๐Ÿ˜ญ

I am still wondering... should I be committed to the show once again...or it will break my heart again...just like Runak did to each other ๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿ’”

Now I don't have any hopes and expectations...just watching show only out of habit. That's it

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

smiley42 yes ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ smiley16โ€ฆ bungalows, huge ๐Ÿš™ suvs smiley42

Now we need to wish that Leena should stretch upto 10000 episodes.

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Yes I liked the way Lalon's maa gave back to Srishti..dignified but to the point!

The entire BH except a few, Srishti and her daughter need true education.. education that makes people humble and considerate..jab bhi muh kholte hai, spit poison only!

And Shrishti body language and hair flipping it's so annoying..

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: great_love

Haan... She had that unhappy face with looking angrily at Appu. She will definitely create problem in future for lappu marriage

Haaa.

Words words words words