Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

yaa.. the 2 fav ladies in his life who gives him peace .. will leave him & go then he literally have no one by his side smiley18

That half wife he is accepting as fate .. no attachment no emotion mainly no love ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ.. who stays in such burden loveless life .. who r not even married ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Ha...I don't know why Ani pushing himself to stay in a loveless marriage.

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Look girls another nonsense she posted smiley37smiley37 nothing is stopping her smiley37 everyday new new ways of mcsmiley37 first it was Durga puja smiley37 now juice smiley37 she is behind Arshi character smiley37

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/jhanak-aniruddha-aids-to-jhanak-feeding-her-soup-and-appologises-to-her_211202

Yaa... That's I m asking to Mayuri when did arshi given juice ๐Ÿฅค to jk for suffering miscarriage smiley6

MMR2810 thumbnail

Look girls another nonsense she posted smiley37smiley37 nothing is stopping her smiley37 everyday new new ways of mcsmiley37 first it was Durga puja smiley37 now juice smiley37 she is behind Arshi character smiley37

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/jhanak-aniruddha-aids-to-jhanak-feeding-her-soup-and-appologises-to-her_211202

Ha ha...After miscarriage...I don't think j even ready to see his face.

great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Ha...I don't know why Ani pushing himself to stay in a loveless marriage.

Bcoz jk told him in kash n calculat ki di ko khush rakhna

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: great_love

In og bodomaa shown to sing for house expenses after arshi snatched their property with jethu -choton living together n shubho in flat...

Ha ha...what about Tanuja in og..

MMR2810 thumbnail

so true Mayuri.. felt bad for him.. no wonder he is bit different & aloof..now J also treating him like stranger smiley19.. all that apnapan is now gone smiley19 ( though she still has for him.. but now wonโ€™t show that )..

His family has spoiled his & Jhanakโ€™s married life by keep insulting her .. even he had some hand in spoiling that life & relationship ..smiley18

Thatโ€™s y Jhanak told Shubho she knows what kind of person he is & what he is capable to do smiley7 I really canโ€™t take these all evils in Bose house anymore .. each & everyone needs to be jailed in that mental house

Exactly....everyone needs to be send to jail...

great_love thumbnail

Ha ha...what about Tanuja in og..

Tanuja was same like shubho but after that jk helped them financially n in last both of them asked for forgiveness from jk not to divorce Ani but both will not change presentlysmiley36

great_love thumbnail

Hi Jyoti...episode up. .I am not yet watched episode...may be afternoon I will ...

Sorry guys today I can't post updates.

HAPPY VINAYAKA CHAVITHI to all my dear forum members.

Are you have gauri pujan in your home? Or in general south side after Ganapathi coming?

Edited by great_love - 1 months ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: great_love

๐Ÿ‘... The peace of mind would gone then would live in that hs?

@bood In og it's had shown that above emotional burden had taken toll on his health effecting badly

ohh he seems like that now it will effect
great_love thumbnail

ohh he seems like that now it will effect

M also waiting for that track but they are not copying original here so how they show it ? Intersting to watch smiley42