Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Edkv74

No no no Ashu pls guess who stays like a statue when runak fight

their fav person Chooton smiley36 like that all become statue only smiley36
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sanfan

Bold - Sampadaโ€ฆ with you ๐Ÿ’ฏ on this.

Thatโ€™s just the thingโ€ฆ Writers should have been careful when they chose this pathโ€ฆ

This issue of paternity is not triflingโ€ฆ itโ€™s not a simple case of jealousy where one isnโ€™t able to handle the affections of others for your beloved or you believe that the beloved may return those affectionsโ€ฆ

This is fricking your beloved claiming you are the father of an unborn child. Even if they chose the trope of an amnesiacโ€ฆ this was a love story based on things growing organically in their relationshipโ€ฆ even if they wanted to show a man irrational about his jealousyโ€ฆ to make him doubt that she was plotting against him for a loss in a competitionโ€ฆ wtf?

And having got him to that stage how indeed were they planning to get him out of that rabbit hole? smiley7

That is why I maintain any slim chance of salvaging can happen only on Vishwaas.. donโ€™t ask me what is that vishvaasโ€ฆ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

But it canโ€™t be about tests and any memory coming back!!
he has to get his grey cells back not for remembering the deed but for thinking so stupidly about his love..

I agree with you in the point that a love story should not be a slave to DNA reports..... I also don't want that...at all....

But the fact is right now it's not about what Jhanak can do and what she can't....Bcz Jhanak giving up her control over her emotion and crossing a line with him is also not something that he can believe...He is confused... and all he knows that he can't do something like this with her....He was always 5 ft apart from her....and couldn't even touch her head in Kashmir....& He hates BB ,so for him the thought that he impregnated her and then went ahead to marry Arshi is suffocating...

And about trusting Jhanak....he came back from Mumbai believing that this is not the Jhanak whom he knew...I am not defending his lack of trust....but the fact is he was fed misunderstanding by ADI, Shrishti,Arshi and Jhanak herself...

Otherwise he trusted Jhanak when she herself released the video saying she wanted to marry Tejas.,he knew that there is some mazboori.He went there to save jhanak from tejas on the basis of that trust only...So I don't think that trust will come back till the time he is not convinced that she is the same Jhanak...

That's why I liked today's episode...and no I don't take it as immediate whitewashing.... I take it as a gradual process...What made Ani fall for Jhanak in the first place was how warm and affectionately she bonded with people whom he loves a lot including Jethu, Bodo maa, Choton and most importantly Appu Dii...who is the most important person in his life...

Now on the first day when Jhanak revealed the truth of that night and her pregnancy... nasty words were spoken from his side...then Jhanak stayed in the same house in front of his eyes...He saw him helping Bodo maa in household chores without caring about what others are saying to him...he saw how happy she is for Appu di's wedding, he saw her buying jewellery for her...he saw her dancing with her in spite of her health....He saw her standing like a rock for Appu di's happiness...and strongly facing the obstacles...and giving solutions...The smile filled with admiration that he gave to Jhanak in his unconsciousness,shows that he is admiring the woman he is seeing in front of him.. for doing something that Arshi is still not being able to do...

And today when Aniruddh said "sorry" to Jhanak....she said..," why would you say sorry to a woman who is trying to trap you in fake pregnancy....!!!" And she is right in her place...but Ani said " sorry' to Jhanak bcz he in his subconscious could see her as the same old Jhanak...whom he never had any issues with apologizing....

The more he realises that she is the same Jhanak...the more he will melt...And gradually may be he will begin to think of her words seriously, develop trust on her words...have that important conversation....and bond with this Jhanak and baby on his own.

And I hope things would be better....

I understand both Ani and Jhanak at this point.....and I find both of them stuck....but I want situation to be better...and them to rise in love....

Edited by asmitamohanty - 1 months ago
rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

He is a kid with stupid manngaran theories, na sarr na payer ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Originally posted by: sanfan

lol

Comatose is what I think Aniโ€™s one part of brain isโ€ฆ else this story canโ€™t breathe ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

oh ok let me go through the post and I will respond.

I would have preferred Ani to think J is lying about the pregnancy rather than think she is having a childโ€ฆ somehow that lines up better with that silly brain of his where he is thinking that she is doing all this for revenge for him showing affection for Arshi ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

No no no Ashu pls guess who stays like a statue when runak fight

Arshi???

Words words words words..

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

https://www.facebook.com/share/r/kXE7SMcG18PiKNyv/?mibextid=UalRPS

Shubho Tanu who never wanted their first grand child this way๐Ÿ˜€

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

I agree with you in the point that a love story should not be a slave to DNA reports..... I also don't want that...at all....

But the fact is right now it's not about what Jhanak can do and what she can't....Bcz Jhanak giving up her control over her emotion and crossing a line with him is also not something that he can believe...He is confused... and all he knows that he can't do something like this with her....He was always 5 ft apart from her....and couldn't even touch her head in Kashmir....& He hates BB ,so for him the thought that he impregnated her and then went ahead to marry Arshi is suffocating...

And about trusting Jhanak....he came back from Mumbai believing that this is not the Jhanak whom he knew...I am not defending his lack of trust....but the fact is he was fed misunderstanding by ADI, Shrishti,Arshi and Jhanak herself...

Otherwise he trusted Jhanak when she herself released the video saying she wanted to marry Tejas.,he knew that there is some mazboori.He went there to save jhanak from tejas on the basis of that trust only...So I don't think that trust will come back till the time he is not convinced that she is the same Jhanak...

That's why I liked today's episode...and no I don't take it as immediate whitewashing.... I take it as a gradual process...What made Ani fall for Jhanak in the first place was how warm and affectionately she bonded with people whom he loves a lot including Jethu, Bodo maa, Choton and most importantly Appu Dii...who is the most important person in his life...

Now on the first day when Jhanak revealed the truth of that night and her pregnancy... nasty words were spoken from his side...then Jhanak stayed in the same house in front of his eyes...He saw him helping Bodo maa in household chores without caring about what others are saying to him...he saw how happy she is for Appu di's wedding, he saw her buying jewellery for her...he saw her dancing with her in spite of her health....He saw her standing like a rock for Appu di's happiness...and strongly facing the obstacles...and giving solutions...The smile filled with admiration that he gave to Jhanak in his unconsciousness,shows that he is admiring the woman he is seeing in front of him.. for doing something that Arshi is still not being able to do...

And today when Aniruddh said "sorry" to Jhanak....she said..," why would you say sorry to a woman who is trying to trap you in fake pregnancy....!!!" And she is right in her place...but Ani said " sorry' to Jhanak bcz he in his subconscious could see her as the same old Jhanak...whom he never had any issues with apologizing....

The more he realises that she is the same Jhanak...the more he will melt...And gradually may be he will begin to think of her words seriously, develop trust on her words...have that important conversation....and bond with this Jhanak and baby on his own.

And I hope things would be better....

I understand both Ani and Jhanak at this point.....and I find both of them stuck....but I want situation to be better...and them to rise in love....

@bold

Wish the story could go this way rather than the way maker's forecasting it might be further degrading...

Ani gradual redemption needed not the way it take 360 turn after fire incident

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Mithai baaton re sab forum me aaj!!!sab festive mood me hai Anirudh ki wajah se!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜

Ha ha....am not happy with today 's episode..

Expected some dhamaka...

great_love thumbnail

https://www.facebook.com/share/r/kXE7SMcG18PiKNyv/?mibextid=UalRPS

Shubho Tanu who never wanted their first grand child this way๐Ÿ˜€

smiley3.. guruji you think they will welcome it like this smiley36

great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Ha ha....am not happy with today 's episode..

Expected some dhamaka...

Like loud music with camera zooming on all faces with Dhoom tana music smiley36... Is that Mayuri you excepting today?

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: great_love

Like loud music with camera zooming on all faces with Dhoom tana music smiley36... Is that Mayuri you excepting today?

May be...Ekta style revelation. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

No one said anything to Laal...that guy escaped..he deserves 1/2 slaps..even jeth did nt say anything.

Missing Dadu bhai today...atleast if he is there he would have had called out shubho for his actions.