Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

But I want him to accept the truth before any paternity test ...

How can anyone say he or she loves someone if they can't trust the other partner in such big things...

Him trusting her After AK will made him realise, or after Doctor will say something is not surprising, that is bound to be happen... But I want him to accept it because Jhanak, the girl he loves is saying so, I want to see his trust on her when she is claiming such big things...

I want to see him feeling sorry for his behaviour when he Insulted her & that baby with " kisi aur ka Paap or kisi aur ki aiyashi" before anyone else will make him realise the truth...

Not asking for blind trust but when you love someone you should know basic traits of that person, him believing Jhanak can do such things & will trap him is big off for me..

yeah its just about acknowledgment of his actions thats the main thing...just blaming aditya & jhanak for this child is out of his behavior...he can't self-realize this himself? common, makers should've thought twice before this track arose..
MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: great_love

Yup... The way it edited his jhanka face smiley37

its not just them but there are other media portals who edited their thumbails using the photos smiley36i just find it funny too lol
sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rysohini

In this case, he has a truth and he is standing by it ! It is a pity that he does not remember anything, but till the time he remembers, I don't see a reason , why he should not stand by his own truth !

The love is not gone any where, it is still there, present in every step, monologue and action , but apart from love, there is also your dignity and belief that you live by !

Him standing up and speaking for her, him thinking about her well-being and hoping she takes care of herself , irrespective of bacha kisi ka bhi ho, is enough to prove that he is not bothered about a DNA test.

He does not have to "prove" his love , by accepting the child - this is not a battle /agnipariksha he will indulge in ! And he is bound by a family and society - truth is what it is !

What bothers him though, is J's lie and betrayal, he is not able to match why J is doingw hat she is doing !

Hisaab na mil rahi ! It doesnot add up somehow !

Hence he is struggling to find reasons why J would want to frame him !

Plus AK and J and to some extent S and A , have given him reason enough to believe that J and Ak are in a live in relationship !

Same with J, she feels betrayed and thinks of Ani as a casanova, who toyed with her ! She is unable to fathom why Ani is not accepting the child.

They are in a royal deadlock, iss maze se bahar nikal ne ka rasta Leena hi jane smiley1

Bold - I agree the child shouldnโ€™t be the route for him to prove his love for Jhanakโ€ฆfor that matterโ€ฆwhy should anyone be expected to? Him standing up to his truth isnโ€™t the issue.

Yet, one question precedes thisโ€ฆ.If logic is applied here.. let us also apply it for the events post Kashmir return.

Why should he think that Jhanak would want to kill Arshi? Why should he think that Jhanak would want revenge for a loss in a competition?

For being madly in love with him? That can be the only reason for him to think the aboveโ€ฆ yet he thinks she is madly in love with two peopleโ€ฆ one- him for revenge and another- Adi for having a baby out of revenge ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Leena did not set up the events post Kashmir return to line up well with the amnesia storyโ€ฆโ€ฆ

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

My response in purple inline -

Originally posted by: rushi1981

I would like to disagree with this.. You are more than welcome to dear, we live in a world where we are entitled to our own opinions, as long as I don't push my opinion to you and you don't to me! All we can strive to do is give our 'take' on how we perceive a certain matter to be smiley1

the problem is not about anii not remembering anything abt that night..The problem begins right there,coz a period of time has been completely wiped out from memory! And his character has been questioned. He has not been shown to be a casanova, womaniser kinda person, but has always maintained safe distance , barring a couple of occasions where he bhavnao mein baho'ed !

or having a relationship with AK..

the problem lies with anii character assasinating jhanak after getting the news..

Keeping the blame game aside and who is more right or who is more wrong here, qki iss discussion ka koi aant toh hai nehi, I can safely conclude that - pyar koi khel nehi !

So if you treat it as a game of ego and one-upmanship, you will never be together coz your premise itself is so wrong!

And that is what both of them have done - Ani with his Anishi PDA and then J with her subtle PDA with AK !

If we have followed Ani's character from the beginning, he is territorial when it comes to his J! And I have said this before n I say this again, insecurity and jealousy comes naturally with unrequitted, one-sided, ek-tarfa pyar. He has been shown to be mis-trusting of J always, and it will unfortunately be the case be it 1 yr or 10yrs, until a proper love confession happens between the two - his 1st bout being when he came to know about Rahul from Shrishti, to the AK fiasco in the hotel! Every single time J chose to not clear his mis-conception ,on the contrary have said things like ha jo meri marzi main karungi, good on her, I agree, why should she offer an explanation?

The down side to it though is, Ani Bose as a character is lame when it comes to judging people. Ise insaan o ki parakh nehi hai ! So although he apologises for his mis-behaviour after the hotel incident, the apology is not at a result of his MU about AK and J relation being cleared!

Ani Bose is plain insecure of any living young adult males around J ! Usse lagta hai, either J is too naive and will fall into their trap or simply she can do with out such male attention !

Toh Rahul se shaadi bhi dil pe patthar rakh ke fix ki thi coz he thought J loved Rahul ! Woha bhi J did not clear his mis-conception and almost shaadi ke mandap tak jake hi J said clearly - I do not love Rahul , word by word by word - loud and clear !

Then in Mumbai, Ani warns her repeatedly that AK's intentions are not good, stay away from him ! J asked him to get out from her hotel room and said her rishta with AK has "badlo'ed" , Ani sees them together and concludes "mujhe samajh mein aa gaya hai ki Adi ne meri jaghah puri tarhah se le li hai" .

Despite hearing maine aapko million times thukraya hai, he runs to tend to her, when he hears she has fainted, only to find J telling him that AK can apply the band aid and if I need anything AK is there to support me. You can get out! If one thing Ani cannot stand, it is him not being able to take care of his J, while some one else does the honors in front of his eyes !

In short, there is no smoke with out fire. Now one fine morning, she comes and claims that Ani is her child's father, he is using the information he has in front of him, to clear up the puzzle pieces ! Coz J has convinced him to believe that she is in a relationship with AK , with her words! Ek haath se taali na bajti !

And J's subtle PDA with AK , is coz she is abhimaani, she cannot bear to hear Sirji link any one else's name with her - so this is her way to protest and avenge Ani's idiocy ! But isse gaddha zarur aur deep khoda hai!

Not to forget AK's manipulation of Ani's mind where AK projects he will now win J !

There is one solution - if J tells him on his face, that she loves him, things will change for the better for RuNak, but that's not gonna happen !

One other solution - J concludes Ani is not the right fit for her (qki what we want would not matter, what J wants would- her life after all), J genuinely moves on and basayos her ghar with Ak. Team Jhaadi zindabad ! But RuNak kamine itne hai, ki yeh bhi na hoga inse ! Do no jalte rahenge, aag mein sulagte rehenge, mann mein izhar aur muh parinkaar karte rahenge but aise hi ladte marte saath pare huye paye jayenge smiley1

As for Ani and all the sufferings he deserves, is mein bhi haar do no ki hogi ! And ek ko suffer karte dekh dusra khush nehi rahe payega ! They are weirdly do jism ek jaan !

And best we leave them to it , aapas mein nipat le, meri bala se ! In ki apni alag ajeebsa tuning hai, where they understand eo on a different level. How else did she remain in love and was so jealous of Anishi during Arshi's ashirwad ceremony? Right after the CA that he did on the road , after the AK - J modellig hotel fiasco?

not once he tried to ask jhanak what happened that day..how it happened n tried to recollect.. J did a complete run down of what happened that night between them and why it happened. He was not in a state to process , neither her accusations nor her recount, his mind was too fogged !The other encounter where they met one on one, Ani offered J a ride back home, J denied and the tussle ensued , itne tu tu main main mein suljha huya baat kaun kahe aur kaun hi sune !

He directly started accusing jhanak of trying to frame him with such a big thing..he has lived with jhanak for 1 year..doesnt he know jhanak never lies..let alone framing anyone

J never lies? Really? On the contrary, she is lying about the biggest truth of her life - the fact that she 'loves' Ani. With maine apse kabhi pyar nehi kiya hai and apko million times thukraya hai ! When you are not even imaandar to your own self, reason could be , you are worried about the home-wrecker tag or whateva, how do you expect RuNak to be ever built? You have neither intent nor interest? But you are rightfully jealous after pushing Sirji to Arshi didi. Woha bhi you are not honest, honest hoti toh dono ke liye khush hoti, jealous nehi smiley1

But this Lalon situation, could draw up a parallel in Ani's eye, may be Leena brought this in here, to show Ani the mirror- who knows ?

Moreover, the audacity to think Jhanak must hv crossed line with ak..even after staying with jhanak for a year..doesnt he know that J has never let him come close to her even after they were married to ak ko kaise allow karegi..???

True, in the same breath it is unbelievable for him , to think that J crossed the line with him, when he was not in his senses ! He cannot fathom J doing it ! It is impossible for her ! She has never given him any reason to think, that she could crave for his intimacy, ever!

Ulta she has given him reason to think, J craves to spend some alone time with AK , which is why she had asked him to get out of the hotel room and the grapevine is ripe with AK and J moving in and living together ! AK has stated he had be elated if J moves in with him !

This felt like the same fire incident where he actually though that J might be responsbile for arshi fire accident..Jhanak tried to kill arshii..No one who knows Jhanak well like choton, bodomaa, appu n jehtu had a doubt on Jhanak..nut aniii didnt showed any trust on her.. The said characters do not have a stake at all, when it comes to the matters of the heart ! Usually people behave the way they do, based on what is at stake! I could argue that I have seen the same Ani, never feel an ounce of jealousy or insecurity when it comes to Arshi ! Jaha pyar nehi, woha insecurity kaisi? With pyar hudd paar, comes the other aspects !

So yes we all know Anii loves Jhanak..but love also demands trust n respect n thats where anii falters majorly 'Love' and 'Trust' are two separate things - only when you have a good mix of both does a relationship thrive ! A big reason, why RuNak is where they are, due to both their love and trust being weak !

It gives a third person and a fourth person, to jump right in, manipulate / kaan bharo and toy with them ! A love and trust this weak, will never stand the test of time ! Which is why I call them the Jhand Couple, apne aur humare life ko jhand kar di smiley36

It will take a sea change, huge character development from both these characters, to overcome their shortcomings and build RuNak up !

Dibya and Jiya, I have tagged you two here, as wanted to respond to all your responses to my post at one go smiley1

rysohini thumbnail

Agree loopholes galore, I responded to some one else' post, lemme tag you in it !

Kuchh kuchh why's ka koi jawab hi nehi hai, aisa sochna padega ki character filhal coma mein hai / ya tha aur kuchh bhi bol kar raha tha smiley1

Originally posted by: sanfan

Bold - I agree the child shouldnโ€™t be the route for him to prove his love for Jhanakโ€ฆfor that matterโ€ฆwhy should anyone be expected to? Him standing up to his truth isnโ€™t the issue.

Yet, one question precedes thisโ€ฆ.If logic is applied here.. let us also apply it for the events post Kashmir return.

Why should he think that Jhanak would want to kill Arshi? Why should he think that Jhanak would want revenge for a loss in a competition?

For being madly in love with him? That can be the only reason for him to think the aboveโ€ฆ yet he thinks she is madly in love with two peopleโ€ฆ one- him for revenge and another- Adi for having a baby out of revenge ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Leena did not set up the events post Kashmir return to line up well with the amnesia storyโ€ฆโ€ฆ

rysohini thumbnail

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/165826146

inline comments inline comments inline comments

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

its not just them but there are other media portals who edited their thumbails using the photos smiley36i just find it funny too lol

Same here smiley36... Just another one today I found out after episode

https://youtu.be/V2kI9pYYvpE?si=VPXQZsWvRoEgsu76Text

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

https://youtu.be/j60Y97Zom_4?si=xIF3T3qJrcI0AQaP

Wah editing smiley37

Five words five words ๐Ÿคฃ

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rushi1981

I would like to disagree with this..the problem is not about anii not remembering anything abt that night..or having a relationship with AK.. the problem lies with anii character assasinating jhanak after getting the news..not once he tried to ask jhanak what happened that day..how it happened n tried to recollect..

He directly started accusing jhanak of trying to frame him with such a big thing..he has lived with jhanak for 1 year..doesnt he know jhanak never lies..let alone framing anyone

Moreover, the audacity to think Jhanak must hv crossed line with ak..even after staying with jhanak for a year..doesnt he know that J has never let him come close to her even after they were married to ak ko kaise allow karegi..???

This felt like the same fire incident where he actually though that J might be responsbile for arshi fire accident..Jhanak tried to kill arshii..No one who knows Jhanak well like choton, bodomaa, appu n jehtu had a doubt on Jhanak..nut aniii didnt showed any trust on her..

So yes we all know Anii loves Jhanak..but love also demands trust n respect n thats where anii falters majorly

Hiiii smiley31

First let me state why I very politely disagree with few things

Do you really think Jhanak never lies???

The confrontation before.... this very eventful Kashmir night...

When Jhanak confronted Ani regarding..the Sindoor ka haq...sindoor mitana...& How she never asked her haq,,Ani directly asked her to ask for her haq...she immediately coped out saying, " main lalchi nahi Hun"...." Mere Dil mein apko leke kuch bhi nahi hai...chi chi...main Aisa soch bhi nahin Sakti"...

Even after that night.....when Ani tried talking about that night.... Jhanak kept rejecting him... pushing him away....

Now same Jhanak is saying to Ani..that she loved him to such an extent that she abandoned her values, principles... everything the moment she saw love in his eyes... and she could give her life for that....

Sooo both the things can't be true....If Jhanak was telling the truth now...that means she was lying then ....if Jhanak was telling the truth then...that means she is lying now..... Aniruddh believed Jhanak at that time when she rejected him,it was difficult...he didn't take this rejection very well but he eventually accepted and went ahead with Arshi......now he will again have to believe a completely new thing..... specially after months when he has no memory of that night...in his mind...It can't happen all of a sudden....it will take time..

And it's not that Aniruddh is hallucinating about ADI and Jhanak.. J herself showed him how close she is to Ak ,she herself asked Ani to go out of the room saying that her relationship with Aditya has changed and she wants to spend time alone with Aditya in the room...when they themselves were 5 ft apart when they were together in BH...

Now that was a truth or a lie?????

.Ani was fed this mu so badly by Jhanak herself.along with AK, Shrishti and Arshi... Jhanak danced and sung with AK.. dedicating it to Aniruddh in her mind...

Aniruddh has always directly brought Aditya topic... Jhanak never cleared his doubts...as she never does...even in Rahul matter, she said only when sirji fixed her wedding....

Isn't it a classic case of " I will speak the truth...but only when it is convenient for me.. othewise I will allow lie to grow with my silence..."

He came back from Mumbai getting convinced that she is not the Jhanak she knew and loved...now she is back claiming that he is the father of her baby.....

Now Aniruddh does not have trust on Jhanak... okay I agree.. completely..but if Jhanak had so much trust on Aniruddh then why didn't she reveal the truth of that night immediately to him the next day....Why did she hide it saying that " USS raat Ko mera rehne dijiye"....it was not her night only...it was both of their night....He had the right to know if he was unconscious and had forgotten....She could have tried..if she had so much trust on him...but no...If it was not the child....do you think she would have ever trusted him enough to inform him that he had lost his virginity that night......

If you reverse the gender....toh can you even imagine the scenario!!!

The thing is Jhanak never thinks before doing anything...never ever.....

I don't know from where I am watching she has only lied to the person who was his only "apna" according to her...Her tall claims regarding truths falls completely flat...as she has never been truthful to the man she claims to love.....

Now when she is trying to be truthful to him genuinely for the first time....he is not believing him....which I am not defending...

we want to talk about trust faltering - that went both ways. Jhanak never trusted Ani either at critical junctures....she abandoned him many times at his lowest moments when he needed her trust and support....

Honestly I can see lack of trust and respect from both the sides....a huge character growth is necessary for both of them to rise in love....now they are only falling and falling... I definitely want Ani to bond with Jhanak and the baby without any paternity revelation..via DNA. I hope this will go like this....

Blaming one is futile according to me at least.....

Bas all we can do is hope for things to settle down between RuNak...

Edited by asmitamohanty - 1 months ago
Rajal9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Aaj OG ani milgya esa lga dill khush kr diya jo ani ne sbko dhoya hai sch ke liye khada thasmiley40....bs leena ab or koi kaand na krde iska bhrosa nhi kr skti mein ek din jisko positive dikhati dusre din usse hi glti krvake villain bna detismiley26