Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: rysohini

In this case, he has a truth and he is standing by it ! It is a pity that he does not remember anything, but till the time he remembers, I don't see a reason , why he should not stand by his own truth !

The love is not gone any where, it is still there, present in every step, monologue and action , but apart from love, there is also your dignity and belief that you live by !

Him standing up and speaking for her, him thinking about her well-being and hoping she takes care of herself , irrespective of bacha kisi ka bhi ho, is enough to prove that he is not bothered about a DNA test.

He does not have to "prove" his love , by accepting the child - this is not a battle /agnipariksha he will indulge in ! And he is bound by a family and society - truth is what it is !

What bothers him though, is J's lie and betrayal, he is not able to match why J is doingw hat she is doing !

Hisaab na mil rahi ! It doesnot add up somehow !

Hence he is struggling to find reasons why J would want to frame him !

Plus AK and J and to some extent S and A , have given him reason enough to believe that J and Ak are in a live in relationship !

Same with J, she feels betrayed and thinks of Ani as a casanova, who toyed with her ! She is unable to fathom why Ani is not accepting the child.

They are in a royal deadlock, iss maze se bahar nikal ne ka rasta Leena hi jane smiley1

Totally agree ๐Ÿ’ฏ here....

Ani had slightly drawback of doing doubt on jk which his drawback after wards when he started to love jk n majorly jk created doubt abt herself when he went to Mumbai by accepting relationship between her n adi.....

So he not accepting his bacha justified with not remembering his n8 in kash.... But the CA has done after she arrived in bh House that I can't tolerated so in future what he would suffer that' his doing himself....

Baki love is their but without trust n clear communication relationship can't sustain in any situation.....

great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varsha188

I hope that trp of today episode is good so we can see these type scenes โ˜บ๏ธ

Yes we want today's type of episodes where jk bajoing evil gang with ani n plz take some action not the type of bh always CA jk at any moment....

Isse yaad aaya hum kabhi in action mode Ani mila hi nahi where he fighting with goons n all smiley36

great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Chalo thoda change kar diya ani ki maafi . every episode ke baad prediction change ho jaata hai inka

Yup... Taking care n all smiley36

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I feel Lalon will bring entire BH to roads..by that time J will be famous ..and help the family regain its financial stability..

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

But I want him to accept the truth before any paternity test ...

How can anyone say he or she loves someone if they can't trust the other partner in such big things...

Him trusting her After AK will made him realise, or after Doctor will say something is not surprising, that is bound to be happen... But I want him to accept it because Jhanak, the girl he loves is saying so, I want to see his trust on her when she is claiming such big things...

I want to see him feeling sorry for his behaviour when he Insulted her & that baby with " kisi aur ka Paap or kisi aur ki aiyashi" before anyone else will make him realise the truth...

Not asking for blind trust but when you love someone you should know basic traits of that person, him believing Jhanak can do such things & will trap him is big off for me..

Bold - Sampadaโ€ฆ with you ๐Ÿ’ฏ on this.

Thatโ€™s just the thingโ€ฆ Writers should have been careful when they chose this pathโ€ฆ

This issue of paternity is not triflingโ€ฆ itโ€™s not a simple case of jealousy where one isnโ€™t able to handle the affections of others for your beloved or you believe that the beloved may return those affectionsโ€ฆ

This is fricking your beloved claiming you are the father of an unborn child. Even if they chose the trope of an amnesiacโ€ฆ this was a love story based on things growing organically in their relationshipโ€ฆ even if they wanted to show a man irrational about his jealousyโ€ฆ to make him doubt that she was plotting against him for a loss in a competitionโ€ฆ wtf?

And having got him to that stage how indeed were they planning to get him out of that rabbit hole? smiley7

That is why I maintain any slim chance of salvaging can happen only on Vishwaas.. donโ€™t ask me what is that vishvaasโ€ฆ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

But it canโ€™t be about tests and any memory coming back!!
he has to get his grey cells back not for remembering the deed but for thinking so stupidly about his love..

Edited by sanfan - 1 months ago
great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

I feel Lalon will bring entire BH to roads..by that time J will be famous ..and help the family regain its financial stability..

I feel it will opposite... Done by Arshi than laloon who will may cancel shubhoo licence n case file against him

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Who?? Give clue na..

Words words

Ashu herself is the clue ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜ƒ

great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Episode is kinda paisa vasool..so funny...

Shubho and Jhanak war of words. Infront of police station.

It seems commissioner was friend or knows about lallon father.

Both red man and Shubho exposed infront of everyone ...

Ani hung his head low..when he heard his father voice in audio clip.

So tomorrow again will going to witness Basu's drama

Tammi again changed her color rebuked jeth and Bodomaa

So I want to see her face tomorrow ....her pride her rich son exposed infront of whole Basti..๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Yesterday episode was good with jk leading yesterday episode n bajoing subho with words ...smiley36

And ani head lower infront of jk n the way she looked at him when commissioner exposed his father smiley37

Ani ka lower head dekhar majja aagaya... Total Paisa vasooli moment for me smiley40smiley41... Aur dikhao apne criminal family par Bharosa....

And old hag again girgot kahi ki....

She had changed colours as her beloved son was exposed.... Someone should closed her mouth with clothes or used cello tape ๐Ÿ“ผ... Grrrr...smiley35smiley7

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: great_love

IF aunty phir se miscarriage aur Anirudh maafi from jk update smiley36

https://youtu.be/PEb3aCPi_Mc?si=EOQXUzSrQY4EzG0sText

even before episode airs, I-F pens down its own take on jhanak smiley37plus the way these media folks morph or edit the clips or thumbnails is phenomenal i must saysmiley37
great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

even before episode airs, I-F pens down its own take on jhanak smiley37plus the way these media folks morph or edit the clips or thumbnails is phenomenal i must saysmiley37

Yup... The way it edited his jhanka face smiley37