Views

Users

Frequent Posters

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Aira gaira sunke aapko achcha laga jiya๐Ÿฅน

Nahi re ... ๐Ÿฅบ Puppy eyes hurt hota hai to acha nahi lagta ... Lekin uske kaarname Jo j ko hurt Kiya hai na to thoda acha lagata hai smiley2

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/875ox8jhyuxbtzcV/?mibextid=WC7FNe

Janak and Ani at loggerheads! Only Ashu can guess correctly who the ginger cat is๐Ÿ˜€

Edited by Edkv74 - 1 months ago
great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

IF aunty phir se miscarriage aur Anirudh maafi from jk update smiley36

https://youtu.be/PEb3aCPi_Mc?si=EOQXUzSrQY4EzG0sText

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

In this case, he has a truth and he is standing by it ! It is a pity that he does not remember anything, but till the time he remembers, I don't see a reason , why he should not stand by his own truth !

The love is not gone any where, it is still there, present in every step, monologue and action , but apart from love, there is also your dignity and belief that you live by !

Him standing up and speaking for her, him thinking about her well-being and hoping she takes care of herself , irrespective of bacha kisi ka bhi ho, is enough to prove that he is not bothered about a DNA test.

He does not have to "prove" his love , by accepting the child - this is not a battle /agnipariksha he will indulge in ! And he is bound by a family and society - truth is what it is !

What bothers him though, is J's lie and betrayal, he is not able to match why J is doingw hat she is doing !

Hisaab na mil rahi ! It doesnot add up somehow !

Hence he is struggling to find reasons why J would want to frame him !

Plus AK and J and to some extent S and A , have given him reason enough to believe that J and Ak are in a live in relationship !

Same with J, she feels betrayed and thinks of Ani as a casanova, who toyed with her ! She is unable to fathom why Ani is not accepting the child.

They are in a royal deadlock, iss maze se bahar nikal ne ka rasta Leena hi jane smiley1

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Yes ...a love story should never be slave to DNA report...

Edited by rysohini - 1 months ago
Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: great_love

IF aunty phir se miscarriage aur Anirudh maafi from jk update smiley36

https://youtu.be/PEb3aCPi_Mc?si=EOQXUzSrQY4EzG0sText

Chalo thoda change kar diya ani ki maafi . every episode ke baad prediction change ho jaata hai inka

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

I hope he takes responsibility for the kid before the paternity is revealed medically! Because that is who Ani is !

Exactly... He feeling sorry for his behaviour after paternity will be revealed won't fit with the image of Ani for me at least...

& It's not only about accepting someone else's child but he should feel sorry for his behaviour towards Jhanak before truth will come out... That "kisi aur ka Paap" "kisi aur ki aiyashi" & all was too low & he should apologise for that...

But I don't trust Leena, Ani hasn't even said sorry for his earlier behaviour too..

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

OK.. thank you Sampada..

No bts of of this ritual.

BTS aate hi kaha hai aaj kal ..

Seems media is also fed up of their roz ka drama ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Khushiyon ki leher daud padi hai....

Jhanak land me aise Khushi ke mauke kaha milte hai..

I loved loved loved Anirudh today.....what power he exuded.... through that straight face and eyes

And my hope ki imarat is strong ...

Have you seen it??

I am yet to see it. The actual episode airs much later so I guess I can watch it only in the evening

When itโ€™s a good episode I prefer not see in any other mode ๐Ÿ˜Š it spoils the flow

Just read the updates

By coincidence I was rewatching some old episodes yesterday. Jhanakโ€™s introduction to Ani the man. started to first grow from the episodes just before the pooja when he got gifts for the family ( i call this a coincidence as now Jhanak is being reintroduced to the Ani who is a good man, the man she couldnโ€™t stop herself from falling in love)

Sampada_14 thumbnail

One thing is clear from today's episode that...if he get 1% hint that this baby is his..he would fight with the whole world for them....smiley27.....

He will stand beside the the truth....

And I want him to know it soon....that the symbol of his love for jhanak is growing inside her.... Someone who is his and his only....Who is his family...who can give him the genuine and unadulterated affection...he was always craving.....

How happy he would be!!!! He deserves this happiness.....

But I want him to accept the truth before any paternity test ...

How can anyone say he or she loves someone if they can't trust the other partner in such big things...

Him trusting her After AK will made him realise, or after Doctor will say something is not surprising, that is bound to be happen... But I want him to accept it because Jhanak, the girl he loves is saying so, I want to see his trust on her when she is claiming such big things...

I want to see him feeling sorry for his behaviour when he Insulted her & that baby with " kisi aur ka Paap or kisi aur ki aiyashi" before anyone else will make him realise the truth...

Not asking for blind trust but when you love someone you should know basic traits of that person, him believing Jhanak can do such things & will trap him is big off for me..

Edited by Sampada_14 - 1 months ago
Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rysohini

In this case, he has a truth and he is standing by it ! It is a pity that he does not remember anything, but till the time he remembers, I don't see a reason , why he should not stand by his own truth !

The love is not gone any where, it is still there, present in every step, monologue and action , but apart from love, there is also your dignity and belief that you live by !

Him standing up and speaking for her, him thinking about her well-being and hoping she takes care of herself , irrespective of bacha kisi ka bhi ho, is enough to prove that he is not bothered about a DNA test.

He does not have to "prove" his love , by accepting the child - this is not a battle /agnipariksha he will indulge in ! And he is bound by a family and society - truth is what it is !

What bothers him though, is J's lie and betrayal, he is not able to match why J is doingw hat she is doing !

Hisaab na mil rahi ! It doesnot add up somehow !

Hence he is struggling to find reasons why J would want to frame him !

Plus AK and J and to some extent S and A , have given him reason enough to believe that J and Ak are in a live in relationship !

Same with J, she feels betrayed and thinks of Ani as a casanova, who toyed with her ! She is unable to fathom why Ani is not accepting the child.

They are in a royal deadlock, iss maze se bahar nikal ne ka rasta Leena hi jane smiley1

I hope that trp of today episode is good so we can see these type scenes โ˜บ๏ธ