🌸🌸𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion thread 79🌸🌸 - Page 72

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

What is bou bhaat..any idea

I'm not sure but post wedding dinner or something at groom's place...

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Very true. I hope Ani realizes it is his baby soon and should feel happy.

One thing is clear from today's episode that...if he get 1% hint that this baby is his..he would fight with the whole world for them....smiley27.....

He will stand beside the the truth....

And I want him to know it soon....that the symbol of his love for jhanak is growing inside her.... Someone who is his and his only....Who is his family...who can give him the genuine and unadulterated affection...he was always craving.....

How happy he would be!!!! He deserves this happiness.....

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Lagta hai firse girna padhna, Nayan matakka, monologues me pyar ka elan dekhne ko milega! ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ˜

Monologues me pyaar ka elan nahi chahiye ab hume ...

Inka muhh khulwao koi, waise toh they always speak senseless things only but no bhi kuch achha bolte hai woh monologues me ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

asmitamohanty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varsha188

We wants always showing together leads for defeat evil people .now these things should be continuously in future.i hope asmita hamari hope ki imarat ase banee raheโ˜บ๏ธ

Yes.....bohot hua RuNak against eachother...

Now it should be RuNak together against the whole evil gang....

Yes...my hope ki imarat is strong....and hope it will flourish like thissmiley27

asmitamohanty thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

What is bou bhaat..any idea

Bou bhat means "bride feast" It is a post-wedding ritual held usually one or two days after a Bengali wedding.

In this ceremony a party is hosted by the groom's family, where both the bride's and groom's family members and friends are invited......

Wedding Reception....kind of thing...as much as I know...

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Bou bhat means "bride feast" It is a post-wedding ritual held usually one or two days after a Bengali wedding.

In this ceremony a party is hosted by the groom's family, where both the bride's and groom's family members and friends are invited......

Wedding Reception....kind of thing...as much as I know...

Oho ok...thank you somuch.

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

I'm not sure but post wedding dinner or something at groom's place...

OK.. thank you Sampada..

No bts of of this ritual.

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

One thing is clear from today's episode that...if he get 1% hint that this baby is his..he would fight with the whole world for them....smiley27.....

He will stand beside the the truth....

And I want him to know it soon....that the symbol of his love for jhanak is growing inside her.... Someone who is his and his only....Who is his family...who can give him the genuine and unadulterated affection...he was always craving.....

How happy he would be!!!! He deserves this happiness.....

I am getting tears when I read this. Beautifully written.

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

Still I didn't watched complete episode today too...

But watched Ani & Jhanak's part...

Ani was absolutely clear today... About Jhanak being sherni + brainy, ab Anirudh Bose ke genes hai asar toh dikhayenge nah๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

Still, I'm not clear how they will clear the biggest MU between RuNak when Ani is still in his Ghajini mode only๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

I hope he takes responsibility for the kid before the paternity is revealed medically! Because that is who Ani is !

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Exactly.....they have already suffered enough....now they deserve happiness...and happiness only....

A man with such beautiful smile has not given true happiness wala smile since ages......his smile is also concealing pain, loneliness, despair.....I want him to have few moments of genuine happiness...

Baaki age jo hoga dekha jayega.....

I really want Jhanak to bring light into his dark life โœจ๏ธ

Ussey itna pyaar krey jiska wo haqdaar h โค๏ธ