Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

J got clarity shubho also involved on Lallon's family downfall.. she said same to lallon infront of whole Basu clan.

Don't know about Ani...is he got the clue or not.

It seems commissioner going to stay for some more episodes.

J took Commissioner's card ...

he himself doesnt have a clue of his unborn child, forget lallon's dad ki mauth ka casesmiley36would like to see that commissioner more lol...somehow, since jhanak might become detective of this case, i think ani ki fategi if she involves police for paternity testing thing..
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Ha that scene was good..didn't I say yesterday, Ani will definitely melts after seeing how Jhanak took stand for Appu di...need to see this melting temporary or permanent.

he is now fully melting .. he is with her in this .. when matter is with Appu.. both J & Ani believed in each other smiley36 but when that belief is on them.. they donโ€™t ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

If he had stood like this during his annulment .. this wouldnโ€™t have happen..

His dad did lot of criminal activities.. one by one is comg out ..

first that thammi should go to jail for this marriage reversal smiley7 yesterday again bado maa said that once sindoor is put on head u canโ€™t mitao it smiley41 & that only works on all other except leads ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

samarp2 thumbnail

J got clarity shubho also involved on Lallon's family downfall.. she said same to lallon infront of whole Basu clan.

Ani was also thinking on that .. he will believe Jhanak now smiley36 & he knows now what his dad is capable of doing.. cause even commissioner said same to Shubhoโ€ฆ he told Lallon no.. he has all the names .. Shubho name will top the list smiley37

Ani now doesnโ€™t trust his dad for sure smiley37

MJ_1009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

today Lallon Ani & Jhanak r the heroes of the show smiley37 at end Ani stole the limelight smiley27

i can't tell jhanak as hero because thats just expected to get her to do morchebaazi over lallon's case

i did like when she told off to shubo about his license being cancelled & shubo went berserk but anirudh just whitewashed to support Jhanak lol

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

I think he had! Because of his dialogue that mujhe laga aap badal gaye aur aap pe fake karne laga

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

i can't tell jhanak as hero because thats just expected to get her to do morchebaazi over lallon's case

i did like when she told off to shubo about his license being cancelled & shubo went berserk but anirudh just whitewashed to support Jhanak lol

Shubho did lot of bad things.. seems like he loves his job a lot.. he didi lots of bad towards Ani & Jhanak .. & they allowed him to do that .. but not with Appu .. they both wonโ€™t allow anything bad towards Appu
Edkv74 thumbnail

Yaa baby steps only he is taking โ€ฆ he today stood against his dad .. even may S shut her mouth smiley37

Why does not if lady come up witness kind of healthy predictions? Always negative!!

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

I think he had! Because of his dialogue that mujhe laga aap badal gaye aur aap pe fake karne laga

Yaa he believes in Jhanak.. she put now shaq ka keeda in their mind smiley36 they all will think upon it smiley16
MJ_1009 thumbnail

Shubho did lot of bad things.. seems like he loves his job a lot.. he didi lots of bad towards Ani & Jhanak .. & they allowed him to do that .. but not with Appu .. they both wonโ€™t allow anything bad towards Appu

i mean, lallon was too good to shubo & laal...laal still having the audacity despite the recording was comical...delusional laal...i felt bad when apu was shocked of hearing her own brother being involved during the police station scene
Edkv74 thumbnail

Not so impactful...

No one said anything to laal not even his parents.

Repu vastundemo ? Tammi and Tanu ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ