Frequent Posters

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Jhanak kaun h?

Wo hamari kuch nahi lagti....

Painful words by Ani 💔

if jhanak reminds him of those words when he's in redemption phase, it would be fun to see his reaction smiley37already he's irritated from being dethroned from sirji to mr bose smiley37
Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

What does she mean by aire gaire. This is the first time I am hearing this word.

Aire gaire mean stranger or outsider

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

ok i mean he is guilty of being proud of shubo after the truth revelation..OG anirudh was there but still mixed since he says he supports the truth but when it comes to his unborn child, he doesn't even give an ounce of thought lolsmiley36maybe baby steps to get Og Anirudh back..

Exactly. That is the same thing I thought today. Whatever he said to Subho is all applicable to him too. Wake up Ani.

xnbstar thumbnail

if jhanak reminds him of those words when he's in redemption phase, it would be fun to see his reaction smiley37already he's irritated from being dethroned from sirji to mr bose smiley37

Dard se dard milega...

Pyaar se pyaar...

Inka to pyaar hi ek dard hn 💔

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Dard se dard milega...

Pyaar se pyaar...

Inka to pyaar hi ek dard hn 💔

kya kare? writing has been poor tbh for quite some time now...thoda bahut silver lining miljae toh thk h abi but aage ka yakeen nhi on the writers & makers if they dont learn their lesson after the recent trp decline...i saw negative comments on the storyline on IG as well so it seems like there seems to be folks who dislike the current track..
xnbstar thumbnail

kya kare? writing has been poor tbh for quite some time now...thoda bahut silver lining miljae toh thk h abi but aage ka yakeen nhi on the writers & makers if they dont learn their lesson after the recent trp decline...i saw negative comments on the storyline on IG as well so it seems like there seems to be folks who dislike the current track..

Writing is the worst here...

Agar solid writing hoti to ek impactful show bansakta tha.

Good thing is that heavy drama se bhi trp increase nhi hui to ab ye OG Ani wapis larahy hn

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Finally watched episode..

Episode is bit Tanda...

Expected some dhamakas.

Highly disappointed.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Ani woke up very very late smiley36 he should have stood up same way for his marriage also smiley19smiley19 then today we couldn’t get to see this all smiley19

Today show ⭐️ r jhanak, Lallon & Anirudh smiley27

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: PPak

even I did not imagine this truth will be brought up so quickly - what happened did trp drop last week, how come suddenly Ani changing back to staring, feeling weeak, one good thing actually happened?

I'm starting to be real concerned now abt what is upcoming

today Lallon Ani & Jhanak r the heroes of the show smiley37 at end Ani stole the limelight smiley27
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

anyone watch it..was it worth the watch or still same story right now?? ani blast on shubo and laal today ??

Not so impactful...

No one said anything to laal not even his parents.