Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: PPak

interesting clips...they started whitewashing Ani before J leaves back for Mumbai....

First time in 295 episodes something positive happened in Jhanak land, the truth actually came out and exonerated the accused and held the perpetrator accountable. Is the writer feeling alright?

I'm also worried that after this one positive episode how much trauma we have to go through in the upcoming story to compensate for this pleasure?

thats why i asked whether that precap is for real yah fir are we seeing stars in bhaari daylight??smiley37i mean, positive part is getting apu married & orchestrator being responsible for the recordings but still ..still in disbelief smiley37
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: PPak

interesting clips...they started whitewashing Ani before J leaves back for Mumbai....

First time in 295 episodes something positive happened in Jhanak land, the truth actually came out and exonerated the accused and held the perpetrator accountable. Is the writer feeling alright?

I'm also worried that after this one positive episode how much trauma we have to go through in the upcoming story to compensate for this pleasure?

@ bold…. This is a must smiley37smiley37 enjoy the moment till it is smiley36 2 din ki chandnismiley37 phir andhera hi andhera smiley37smiley37
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

He didn’t like she calling him Mr Bose smiley19 & herself aire gaire smiley19smiley19

What has their relationship turned into smiley38smiley38

Jhanak kaun h?

Wo hamari kuch nahi lagti....

Painful words by Ani 💔

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

This looks like the strongest scene of today smiley40smiley40 now even Ani also believes in Jhanak.. all good people started to think what J is telling is truth smiley41

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_uEriFyLGP/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Bohot trauma jhelna padega..makers will torture Anirudh age Jake..ussi ki prep chal rahi hai..

mere liya trauma nahi hoge. he deserves it.

after all the heart ache he put her through, intentionally pda'd with Arshi to make her feel jealous and sad, allowed everyone to insult her, never trusted her, kept running back to Arshi trusting her implicitly, made her look like a schemer, immoral cheat, and stood by watching without helping many times when she was senseless on the floor, out of deference to Arshi....he needs to change 180 degrees before he is fit for any woman.

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This looks like the strongest scene of today smiley40smiley40 now even Ani also believes in Jhanak.. all good people started to think what J is telling is truth smiley41

even I did not imagine this truth will be brought up so quickly - what happened did trp drop last week, how come suddenly Ani changing back to staring, feeling weeak, one good thing actually happened?

I'm starting to be real concerned now abt what is upcoming

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

@ bold…. This is a must smiley37smiley37 enjoy the moment till it is smiley36 2 din ki chandnismiley37 phir andhera hi andhera smiley37smiley37

Yes in this time enjoy this moments 😍. future

Main kya hoga usse jyada past main dekh chuke ☺️

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

He didn’t like she calling him Mr Bose smiley19 & herself aire gaire smiley19smiley19

What has their relationship turned into smiley38smiley38

What does she mean by aire gaire. This is the first time I am hearing this word.

MJ_1009 thumbnail

ok i mean he is guilty of being proud of shubo after the truth revelation..OG anirudh was there but still mixed since he says he supports the truth but when it comes to his unborn child, he doesn't even give an ounce of thought lolsmiley36maybe baby steps to get Og Anirudh back..
MJ_1009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

What does she mean by aire gaire. This is the first time I am hearing this word.

strangers in their dynamics i guess..he misses jhanak calling him sirji and gets irritated on hearing Mr bose..