Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

That is what I also said. They are not explicitly showing Ani Arshi intimacy but that does not mean they are not having one. Now Arshi is back to normal and got her confidence back. Arshi will not keep quiet if she is not her wifey rights and her mother will not allow her to. One fine day makers might show Arshi getting pregnant with Aniโ€™s baby.

after he makes J loose her baby ( if it happens) .. & Arshi will get pregnant at one point of the storyโ€ฆ then she will think he always loved Arshiโ€ฆ thatโ€™s y he made her loose her baby & had baby with Arshi ( at some point of story.. if they go with og story)

But in OG story first leads had married & were leading married life โ€ฆ then after a point they divorceโ€ฆ that time the og ML also left story there .. some other actor later played Anirudh part

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

That is what I also said. They are not explicitly showing Ani Arshi intimacy but that does not mean they are not having one. Now Arshi is back to normal and got her confidence back. Arshi will not keep quiet if she is not her wifey rights and her mother will not allow her to. One fine day makers might show Arshi getting pregnant with Aniโ€™s baby.

yaar Goddy if this happens I can say goodbye to the show with no regrets.

And pls call me Priya...we've both been in the same forums for ages now :) we must have the same taste in shows.

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PPak

yaar Goddy if this happens I can say goodbye to the show with no regrets.

And pls call me Priya...we've both been in the same forums for ages now :) we must have the same taste in shows.

Hello Priya ! Yep we have been in Imlie forum too and now in Janak. Started this show with lot of expectations. Thought whatever we didnโ€™t see in Adilieโ€™s journey we can see her, got heavily disappointed as it has become worse than their journey. Now kind of made peace with the show.

PPak thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

after he makes J loose her baby ( if it happens) .. & Arshi will get pregnant at one point of the storyโ€ฆ then she will think he always loved Arshiโ€ฆ thatโ€™s y he made her loose her baby & had baby with Arshi ( at some point of story.. if they go with og story)

But in OG story first leads had married & were leading married life โ€ฆ then after a point they divorceโ€ฆ that time the og ML also left story there .. some other actor later played Anirudh part

in the marriage episode; if you remember Arshi asked Tanuja if htere was going to be dancing and then went away to do something...then she intentionally encouraged the family to make J dance.

I'm sure Arshi did it intentionally to make J lose her baby. I thin they will show this later. Bcos when Adi told Ani abt J being sick, immedicately he had a flash back to the scene wehre she fell down after dancing. And that day Ani never went near J to help her even tho she kept looking at him bessechingly.....J will never go back to Ani willingly once she leaves BH.

PPak thumbnail

Hello Priya ! Yep we have been in Imlie forum too and now in Janak. Started this show with lot of expectations. Thought whatever we didnโ€™t see in Adilieโ€™s journey we can see her, got heavily disappointed as it has become worse than their journey. Now kind of made peace with the show.

Same....this show is much worse than imlie.

After the way they have made Ani's character I stopped watching the full episodes... only what I can see in insta. I'm waiting for one more horrid decision by Ani or J; then I will call it quits.

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Haaa..ok Ashu...will start youtube channel...

And what should we name to our youtube channel.

โ€˜Khatron ka Khulasaโ€™ dear girls what else๐Ÿ˜ƒ

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

in the marriage episode; if you remember Arshi asked Tanuja if htere was going to be dancing and then went away to do something...then she intentionally encouraged the family to make J dance.

I'm sure Arshi did it intentionally to make J lose her baby. I thin they will show this later. Bcos when Adi told Ani abt J being sick, immedicately he had a flash back to the scene wehre she fell down after dancing. And that day Ani never went near J to help her even tho she kept looking at him bessechingly.....J will never go back to Ani willingly once she leaves BH.

& Bipasha made sure J dances so that her baby can be in danger smiley7.. & name on them wonโ€™t come.. Arshi didnโ€™t stop either โ€ฆ. Later she even taunted her .. not to be careless or else itโ€™s bad ..

Here they never show anything later like other shows .. whatever is there , what we see is thatโ€™s it.. nothing else apart from that

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

โ€˜Khatron ka Khulasaโ€™ dear girls what else๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yaa we will only deliver khatra news smiley15smiley37 like that IF lady..

Still she didnโ€™t say abortion smiley37 I am waiting Tom what more news she will publish smiley37

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: samarp2

Yaa we will only deliver khatra news smiley15smiley37 like that IF lady..

Still she didnโ€™t say abortion smiley37 I am waiting Tom what more news she will publish smiley37

And I n eagerly waiting for ur posts taunting her articles ๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธ

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

And I n eagerly waiting for ur posts taunting her articles ๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธ

on YT she nowโ€™s posts only promos or Precaps of show smiley36 not all these smiley36 these kind of fake news there r lots on YT smiley37 .. one some venu gopal or someone smiley37 another one is bak bak with Shilpismiley37

I donโ€™t know y I am getting these on my YT feed smiley36 I never subscribed for them ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚