Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: sanfan

does anyone remember if the saree and sindoor in Aniโ€™s cupboard ever got discovered?

he gave the saree to J to wear for the second sindoor ceremony via phone. so its no longer in his cupboard. Last I knew - it was in Tejas hands in his cacutta hotel room.

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

hope so Zainubโ€ฆnow if Ani is turning into softy towards Jโ€ฆ then J will be turning against him smiley44 & if they go for abortion route& Ani will obviously choose J over babyโ€ฆ & she will think he killed the baby cause he didnโ€™t wanted to accept the baby ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ.. as he showed stronger rejectionโ€ฆ then her hate for him will only grow saying he is her babyโ€™s killer ๐Ÿซฃ

Yes, but that will be a misunderstanding because Ani won't do this, as he's even ready to accept if the baby is Adi's too.

The misunderstanding will likely end before Durga Puja, and then they will reunite in Kolkata, as the festival signifies the triumph of good over evil.

Another important thing is that the show is going to complete its one-year, so definitely RuNak's union is on the way! ๐Ÿฅณ

Aisey hi Kolkata me shoot nhi karengy or abhi se itna hype kardya hai. There must a significant reason behind this.

Hoping for the best bcz Ani's huge guilt trip is necessary in order to break ties with Arshi.

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Yes, but that will be a misunderstanding because Ani won't do this, as he's even ready to accept if the baby is Adi's too.

The misunderstanding will likely end before Durga Puja, and then they will reunite in Kolkata, as the festival signifies the triumph of good over evil.

Another important thing is that the show is going to complete its one-year, so definitely RuNak's union is on the way! ๐Ÿฅณ

Aisey hi Kolkata me shoot nhi karengy or abhi se itna hype kardya hai. There must a significant reason behind this.

Hoping for the best bcz Ani's huge guilt trip is necessary in order to break ties with Arshi.

Kudos to your positivity.

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Good observation Ppak ji. As we always predicted, Ani is more worried about his image and till now he pulled all kind of stunts to keep it intact. High time Aniโ€™s feelings for Janak has to come front of his family. Too much of hide and seek happened.,

i went back to chk...my life, my family, my image - he told her he wont let her destroy these 3 and she will.

After he destroyed her life and her image he deserves it. I dont want Ani to get any credit for exposing Shubo after he put his useless family over Jhanak.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: PPak

Maybe lets see. I don't think so. J will have the honor of exposing Shubho before Ani.

On the day they went shopping for Appu, Ani told J - he will not let her destroy his family, his image and something I forget.

She will destroy all thress....His image will be tarnished with reveal of him being the father of J's child; his family will be brought to shame because of Shubho....and the other...is it destroy him? she has already destroyed him.

meri life, meri family , meri image smiley29 all these 3 things he said herโ€ฆ

Family is spoiling cause of his dad, his image & life by him going that kaand smiley7

samarp2 thumbnail

I like ur confidence smiley36 u still have hope smiley36โ€ฆ

& show has already been a yr as per the actorsโ€ฆ

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

I like ur confidence smiley36 u still have hope smiley36โ€ฆ

& show has already been a yr as per the actorsโ€ฆ

Unky hisaab se to hn bcz shooting phly hui hogi but telecast Nov me hua...

Kya poorana ghar yaad agya jab first promo dekha tha....ab 9 countries visited + 5 houses badal liye or show wahi ka wahi...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜

Edited by xnbstar - 1 months ago
Saraali4 thumbnail

Yaar ye jol nupur ka hi hai remake end game arshi Ani. Isliye uske Saath ek kamre Mai rakha Taki Kal wo pregnant hojaye aur Ani uska responsibility le. Jhanak Didi aur sir Ji ke liye tyaag de ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

samarp2 thumbnail

Unky hisaab se to hn bcz shooting phly hui hogi but telecast Nov me hua...

Kya poorana ghar yaad agya jab first promo dekha tha....ab 9 countries visited + 5 houses badal liye or show wahi ka wahi...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜

& story also didnโ€™t move an inch smiley37smiley37
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Saraali4

Yaar ye jol nupur ka hi hai remake end game arshi Ani. Isliye uske Saath ek kamre Mai rakha Taki Kal wo pregnant hojaye aur Ani uska responsibility le. Jhanak Didi aur sir Ji ke liye tyaag de ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

That is what I also said. They are not explicitly showing Ani Arshi intimacy but that does not mean they are not having one. Now Arshi is back to normal and got her confidence back. Arshi will not keep quiet if she is not her wifey rights and her mother will not allow her to. One fine day makers might show Arshi getting pregnant with Aniโ€™s baby.