Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Few actress donโ€™t use hair for acting there is constant use of stylish iron which damage the original hair lot of chemicals are used for hairdressing

I think she avoids that hence those wigs

Few do with earrings too they fake wearing just hand in because of huge earrings ๐Ÿคฃ

Sab fake hai bhai sab

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

just out of curiosity I ended up watching a couple of old episodesโ€ฆ these were the ones I had kinda missed ( Dec 16-17 episodes) choton treat

What a hell of difference to the writing then and nowโ€ฆ almost difficult to accept this is the same serial

What a waste of potential smiley44

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Some portals are claiming due to J's critical condition Anirudh will choose J's life over the baby.. and it will be assisted abortion and not MC..

Ek taraf kuwa dusri taraf khai... whatever may be the outcome, if baby doesn't survive, Anirudh is doomed..

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sanfan

just out of curiosity I ended up watching a couple of old episodesโ€ฆ these were the ones I had kinda missed ( Dec 16-17 episodes) choton treat

What a hell of difference to the writing then and nowโ€ฆ almost difficult to accept this is the same serial

What a waste of potential smiley44

yesterday I was watching the same epis Rekha smiley36 till J bday where Ani feels jealous of Rahuls call for her smiley36., jealousy is still same.. rest all is whole lot mess
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Some portals are claiming due to J's critical condition Anirudh will choose J's life over the baby.. and it will be assisted abortion and not MC..

Ek taraf kuwa dusri taraf khai... whatever may be the outcome, if baby doesn't survive, Anirudh is doomed..

before portals I had told this same smiley37 they copied me I guess smiley37.. portals were still saying MC smiley37
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

before portals I had told this same smiley37 they copied me I guess smiley37.. portals were still saying MC smiley37

R a Leena abhi sadistic pleasure lene wali hai Anirudh k upar torture kar kar k...aur humare upr v atyachar karegi...she knows we love Anirudh๐Ÿค•๐Ÿฅด

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

Ashu..... yours best friend might have stole your idea.

samarp2 thumbnail

R a Leena abhi sadistic pleasure lene wali hai Anirudh k upar torture kar kar k...aur humare upr v atyachar karegi...she knows we love Anirudh๐Ÿค•๐Ÿฅด

Yaa she has started to degrade him smiley13 lil bit they showed him as softy for Jhanak .. now will make J hate him more ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธโ€ฆ Adi will become hero there .. if aboortion happens cause of Ani then thatโ€™s it .. she wonโ€™t even see Aniโ€™s face.. but Ani should know that the baby is his before all that .. or else itโ€™s of no use ..

May be doc will tell she is how many months pregnant.. we do t know anything like how many months pregnant she is

WatchTv98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

What portals are saying this? I heard this news floating around but couldn't find the source.

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Ashu..... yours best friend might have stole your idea.

see Mayuri smiley37 on our forum talks all these r copied & made YT channels smiley37 on our infos smiley37

Thatโ€™s y I told u girls we need our own YT channels smiley37smiley37smiley37 where here in open we wonโ€™t discuss .. we will make one group & discuss smiley37smiley37 from there direct in YT smiley16smiley37 & then views ๐Ÿ˜ & then ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐโ€ฆ smiley37 u girls never take my ideas seriously ๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚