Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Ashu, I feel after this jail incident how j took strong stand foe Apou di, banda might have melted.

seems like that .. he will think that till end J stood for his Appu di which even he couldnโ€™t do.. hope his melting is not temporary ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿซฃ .. & he sticks to it
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

The episodes when Jhanak was bajao Zoo wasi and ANI , those got 2.4 trp . Now runak can not give that much TRP as they have damaged them totally. Aunties like jhanak taking the lead and using her haq and ANI following her. Today also when shubhu asked ANI , ab kya yeh jo kehegi wohi hoga kya and ANI was mute on his dialogue.

Now it will be difficult for him to manipulate arshi now. Ab to sandeep da ka bahana bhi use ho chuka hai.

It's fun na!!

He has to find newer tactics to reach his asli biwi!aur Shubho sahi keh raha hai...Ani must become asli joru ka asli gulam!tabhi to maja ayega!๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by Dibya_C - 1 months ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: samarp2

I know smiley37smiley37 Ani was like she doesnโ€™t listen to me only what will she listen to u baba smiley36smiley36

Now Shubho will know y his son canโ€™t open his mouth against Jhanak smiley37

Ani still tried to give his 2 cent to Jhanak ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ.. she even made him speechless ๐Ÿ˜‚ & end made him bow his head in shame smiley37smiley37..

glad we got to see different scenes apart from those all Bose evil ladies ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

I likes the episode. ANI not going against jhanak was good one. Shubhu complaining to ANI was fun. ANI bowing his head in shame was good gesture by him for jhanak reflecting that he tried to go against jhanak for his father. He was not reqd to bow his head as it was his father who was the culprit. but still he felt ashamed. Liked the scene smiley27
Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

I likes the episode. ANI not going against jhanak was good one. Shubhu complaining to ANI was fun. ANI bowing his head in shame was good gesture by him for jhanak reflecting that he tried to go against jhanak for his father. He was not reqd to bow his head as it was his father who was the culprit. but still he felt ashamed. Liked the scene smiley27

Haan...I feel bad for Anirudh sometimes...after J left for Mumbai, he has lost himself completely!Makers should sometimes show scenes between Anishit reflecting how unhappy he is with her...kabhi kabhi explicitly dikhana bhi jaroori hai...makers just keep his povs and mind talks hidden in order to generate hype and negative publicity..

Dibya_C thumbnail

Hiba is blessed with such beautiful long hair...uske sar pe ye chudamani ki tarah makers wig kyu lagate hai!!๐Ÿ™„

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Hiba is blessed with such beautiful long hair...uske sar pe ye chudamani ki tarah makers wig kyu lagate hai!!๐Ÿ™„

Ha ha...we discussed about this earlier also..infact we wanted to hire some thief to steal her wig from jhanak sets.

MMR2810 thumbnail

I know smiley37smiley37 Ani was like she doesnโ€™t listen to me only what will she listen to u baba smiley36smiley36

Now Shubho will know y his son canโ€™t open his mouth against Jhanak smiley37

Ani still tried to give his 2 cent to Jhanak ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ.. she even made him speechless ๐Ÿ˜‚ & end made him bow his head in shame smiley37smiley37..

glad we got to see different scenes apart from those all Bose evil ladies ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Poor boy...he tried to shut j mouth twice...in return j made him speechless and also called him Mr.Bose.

Dibya_C thumbnail

Ha ha...we discussed about this earlier also..infact we wanted to hire some thief to steal her wig from jhanak sets.

These serials na...they can never come out of the usual practices..

Dibya_C thumbnail

Poor boy...he tried to shut j mouth twice...in return j made him speechless and also called him Mr.Bose.

Ab to Anirudh bula ne k baad hi rukegi J madam! ๐Ÿ˜‚ Already day dream me bula chuki hai๐Ÿ™Š banda apna naam J k jubaan se sunke senseless na hojaye!!๐Ÿค•๐Ÿ˜

MMR2810 thumbnail

seems like that .. he will think that till end J stood for his Appu di which even he couldnโ€™t do.. hope his melting is not temporary ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿซฃ .. & he sticks to it

I know it's a temporary one...and even though he is angry on her definitely he will care for her health.