Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

Yaa exactly smiley36smiley36 till end of promo I was waiting for him to blast smiley37smiley37 but he easily agreed to go to Mumbai ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿซฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

R a aap logon ki expectations ki wajah se Krushal itna stress me rehna laga hai ki he has lost weight!๐Ÿ˜‚

Sab promo me dikha denge to episodes me kya dikhayenge!!

Ye call episode next Friday/ Saturday ko ayega...uske baad aur do din Ani ka manipulation chalega gharwalon k liye...uske baad jayega...pakad lo agle Monday se pehle Mumbai nahi pohuchnewala hai...

Bich me makers will see the trp figures... that's why they have released promo early...they have to assess whether audience is anticipating Runak in some way..if trp shows relative improvement, then they will give free hand to Ani's junoon and pagalpanti for J๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜

Edited by Dibya_C - 1 months ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Crowd didnโ€™t listen to Ani smiley37 but trusted & listened to Jhanak smiley36smiley36

Even Bado maa & Jethu had more trust on Jhanak smiley36 then the other 3 useless men from their family smiley37smiley37

When Jethu called Shubho gyani smiley37smiley37smiley37 I couldnโ€™t stop my laugh smiley37smiley37

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yaa exactly smiley36smiley36 till end of promo I was waiting for him to blast smiley37smiley37 but he easily agreed to go to Mumbai ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿซฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Hahaha an yeh haal ho gayaโ€ฆ we are surprised at normal reaction also ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Crowd didnโ€™t listen to Ani smiley37 but trusted & listened to Jhanak smiley36smiley36

Even Bado maa & Jethu had more trust on Jhanak smiley36 then the other 3 useless men from their family smiley37smiley37

When Jethu called Shubho gyani smiley37smiley37smiley37 I couldnโ€™t stop my laugh smiley37smiley37

Ashu today's episode is full of comedy...

J stopping Shubho to goto inside PS. And also stopped him to talk to commissioner personally. And her threat to shubho, she will also join with crowd and protest...

Shubho like LKG kid, after j's every dialogue dekho Anirudh...he was complained to Ani.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

MMR2810 thumbnail

Ashu, I feel after this jail incident how j took strong stand foe Apou di, banda might have melted.

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

R a aap logon ki expectations ki wajah se Krushal itna stress me rehna laga hai ki he has lost weight!๐Ÿ˜‚

Ye call episode next Friday/ Saturday ko ayega...uske baad aur do din Ani ka manipulation chalega gharwalon k liye...uske baad jayega...pakad lo agle Monday se pehle Mumbai nahi pohuchnewala hai...

Bich me makers will see the trp figures... that's why they have released promo early...they have to assess whether audience is anticipating Runak in some way..if trp shows relative improvement, then they will give free hand to Ani's junoon and pagalpanti for J๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜

@bold...ready to see...but can't bear him with Arshi.

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

Hahaha an yeh haal ho gayaโ€ฆ we are surprised at normal reaction also ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

exactlyโ€ฆ cause we r now so used to see him get angry every moment smiley36 we canโ€™t take it him being normal smiley36
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

@bold...ready to see...but can't bear him with Arshi.

Same here...makers can keep her relevant in many other ways...Ani ka ye Arshi k liye guilty hona abhi band karna chahiye..it's repetitive and boring..

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Ashu today's episode is full of comedy...

J stopping Shubho to goto inside PS. And also stopped him to talk to commissioner personally. And her threat to shubho, she will also join with crowd and protest...

Shubho like LKG kid, after j's every dialogue dekho Anirudh...he was complained to Ani.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I know smiley37smiley37 Ani was like she doesnโ€™t listen to me only what will she listen to u baba smiley36smiley36

Now Shubho will know y his son canโ€™t open his mouth against Jhanak smiley37

Ani still tried to give his 2 cent to Jhanak ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ.. she even made him speechless ๐Ÿ˜‚ & end made him bow his head in shame smiley37smiley37..

glad we got to see different scenes apart from those all Bose evil ladies ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

shanakanj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

The episodes when Jhanak was bajao Zoo wasi and ANI , those got 2.4 trp . Now runak can not give that much TRP as they have damaged them totally. Aunties like jhanak taking the lead and using her haq and ANI following her. Today also when shubhu asked ANI , ab kya yeh jo kehegi wohi hoga kya and ANI was mute on his dialogue.

Now it will be difficult for him to manipulate arshi now. Ab to sandeep da ka bahana bhi use ho chuka hai.