Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

I know smiley36 I was like what is this smiley37โ€ฆ whole family relationship is forming smiley36 he was acting so childish smiley36

Mayuri did u see IF again posted miscarriage article smiley36 whenever J faints she adds misscarriage smiley37smiley37

I did nt see ashu...arey we are waiting for paternity revelation...๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MMR2810

I did nt see ashu...arey we are waiting for paternity revelation...๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

2 miscarriage articles she posted today smiley37smiley37
MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

I am having a feeling that makers will show J miscarrying in the upcoming track and fighting for Life...AK will call Ani as he knows Ani is the father and ex husband...J will fail to prove paternity as makers are stressing again and again that DNA test can be done post delivery ..it will be Anirudh who will recall the events at a later point...this will give necessary drama element to the show also

Don't know...what they are going to show. I just want Ani to expose infront of family.

MMR2810 thumbnail

2 miscarriage articles she posted today smiley37smiley37

OK...pagal aurat...๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Fewl like bang my head on wall.

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

first she said in Durga puja smiley36 Arshi will push her & do her misscarriage smiley37โ€ฆ poor Dumb Arshi became villian smiley36

Now cause she miscarried Adi calls Ani smiley37..

Him saying kabiyat bahot kharab hai?โ€ฆ y I feel like doc will say itโ€™s either baby or mom only he can save ๐Ÿค”smiley36โ€ฆ then Ani will tell to save the mom & once Jhanak comes to know Ani killed her baby more hate will grow for him โ€ฆ cause he decided that smiley24..

This route is not miscarryโ€ฆ itโ€™s like abortinbt the baby to save Jโ€™s lifeโ€ฆ

Adi canโ€™t decide on her life .. so he called Ani I guess .. as he knows Ani is her ex husband

You have stumped me with your imagination it seems plausible! And on top of that Brij ka khulasa ! More hate on the way for poor ani

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

OK...pagal aurat...๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Fewl like bang my head on wall.

there can be another possibility.. that doc told Adi either mom or baby anyone he can save.. as he has no right on J life decisions.. he called Ani may be..

& Ani will tell to save J only.. so indirectly he will make her loose baby.. more then miscarry it can be like aborting the baby..

Durga puja u canโ€™t tell unless casts go & we get bts .. & it will be in October

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

You have stumped me with your imagination it seems plausible! And on top of that Brij ka khulasa ! More hate on the way for poor ani

cause when all r saying miscarriages.. makers will not take that route.. if they will make Ani more low in J eyes then this is another possibilityโ€ฆ. bb will take time I think.. if J is in hospital these 2 things possible or else both r not possible.. she has to be taken lots of care & canโ€™t be alone.. cause her condition may be very delicate
samarp2 thumbnail

Didnโ€™t Lallonโ€™s mom told Jhanak about her husband during his haldi ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” & y is she repeating same thing again & again smiley36

Just like Appu mom keeps saying hum gareeb hai smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I think makers planned it at last moment

Audience backlash about whole track and trp flip drastically

Hunger for trp ruined it

If preggy track they canโ€™t show much only Tashan and few fights

If MC they can go on with the story add more ghee and make j truly hate ani for the baby and her papa truth

Ani ka band bajega tho tai hai

Mc track Mai Ak ko Kitna kechenge aur wo kya karega o acha track hai

But if she canโ€™t prove then she is in soup

Ani in soup in her dadโ€™s exposing track that he knew all along

Distance will further widen

shanakanj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

Didnโ€™t Lallonโ€™s mom told Jhanak about her husband during his haldi ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” & y is she repeating same thing again & again smiley36

Just like Appu mom keeps saying hum gareeb hai smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Also ANI back with Agarsmiley37. Agar laloon da ne kuch nahi kiya to unhe koi choo bhi nahi sakta. Can't he show his trust on good people. He only trust Didi completely without any proofs.