Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

If MC happens how jhanak will come back to BH. There is no drama if jhanak not in BH. There is no way jhanak will come back to BH. ANI might bring her back to BH due to her illness and to redeem him , he might accept the kid irrespective of paternity truth, which will surely redeem him. Someone predicted on forum also ki if jhanak fells ill to save the kid and jhanak he might accept the kid without DNA test reveal. This track will unfold only next week. Lets see what makers show. There are so many possibilities

so after the hospital drama, jhanak goes back to the bose house??whats going on??smiley36lets see
MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: samarp2

I second you ๐Ÿ‘โ€ฆ whenever j faints smiley36 all media reports that she will miscarry smiley39 โ€ฆ that Durga puja also whole casts going I doubtโ€ฆ unless any bts comesโ€ฆwhatever nonsense media tells we see opp happens here on showโ€ฆ even actors doesnโ€™t discloseโ€ฆ.but when Krushal said we will get to see og Aniโ€ฆ we r getting only thatโ€ฆ not fully yetโ€ฆ

Promo even I csnt digest that Ani is not rude with Adi ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” how is that even possible?

thats what im confused about too...how did he agree to aditya's request ?? i do hope makers keep aditya's friendly nature as it is...
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sanfan

Kya karen itni baar bol diya chali jaoing chali jaoing appu ki shaadi ke baadโ€ฆ makers had to send her to Mumbai ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Yaa making her stay in mad house is useless smiley36โ€ฆ other casts will have less screen time then smiley41smiley37
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

so after the hospital drama, jhanak goes back to the bose house??whats going on??smiley36lets see

or Ani will take her back smiley36 as she has to conduct Chooton marriage smiley37

samarp2 thumbnail

okaysmiley36so i guess he will go to mumbai in a episode or two since lallon arrest precap was playing on loop for so long so dunno about this one lol..

exactly smiley37smiley37

These days I stopped itโ€™s prediction smiley36

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: samarp2

I second you ๐Ÿ‘โ€ฆ whenever j faints smiley36 all media reports that she will miscarry smiley39 โ€ฆ that Durga puja also whole casts going I doubtโ€ฆ unless any bts comesโ€ฆwhatever nonsense media tells we see opp happens here on showโ€ฆ even actors doesnโ€™t discloseโ€ฆ.but when Krushal said we will get to see og Aniโ€ฆ we r getting only thatโ€ฆ not fully yetโ€ฆ

Promo even I csnt digest that Ani is not rude with Adi ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” how is that even possible?

Who ever whenever gets pregnant and trips or faints if wali prediction hi aati hain! Does she atleast change the wordings in her article or just copy and paste๐Ÿ˜

shanakanj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Who ever whenever gets pregnant and trips or faints if wali prediction hi aati hain! Does she atleast change the wordings in her article or just copy and paste๐Ÿ˜

Even Kajal mam said in one of her IV that makers will show what is not expected. All media portals predicted

1) jhanak will stop marriage - not happened

2) Jhanak will win the competition - not happened

3) Arshi taking all property - not happened

4) Jhanak miscarriage - so many times it did not happen.

5) Durga pooja - none of the cast is going to kolkata

6) Bips getting pregnant - worst fake spoiler

This IF didi in every article she adds last line of miscarry.smiley37

So makers always go opposite of IF didi articles.

Edited by shanakanj - 1 months ago
samarp2 thumbnail

thats what im confused about too...how did he agree to aditya's request ?? i do hope makers keep aditya's friendly nature as it is...

@ bold โ€ฆ I have same doubt too ๐Ÿค” hope he remains good still
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

first she said in Durga puja smiley36 Arshi will push her & do her misscarriage smiley37โ€ฆ poor Dumb Arshi became villian smiley36

Now cause she miscarried Adi calls Ani smiley37..

Him saying kabiyat bahot kharab hai?โ€ฆ y I feel like doc will say itโ€™s either baby or mom only he can save ๐Ÿค”smiley36โ€ฆ then Ani will tell to save the mom & once Jhanak comes to know Ani killed her baby more hate will grow for him โ€ฆ cause he decided that smiley24..

This route is not miscarryโ€ฆ itโ€™s like abortinbt the baby to save Jโ€™s lifeโ€ฆ

Adi canโ€™t decide on her life .. so he called Ani I guess .. as he knows Ani is her ex husband

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Even Kajal mam said in one of her IV that makers will show what is not expected. All media portals predicted

1) jhanak will stop marriage - not happened

2) Jhanak will win the competition - not happened

3) Arshi taking all property - not happened

4) Jhanak miscarriage - so many times it did not happen.

5) Durga pooja - none of the cast is going to kolkata

6) Bips getting pregnant - worst fake spoiler

This IF didi in every article she adds last line of miscarry.smiley37

So makers always go opposite of IF didi articles.

donโ€™t even call her didismiley36 its insult to sister smiley37 each article she makes J to miscarry smiley37

Makers knows these media smiley36 thatโ€™s y they donโ€™t tell them anything smiley37โ€ฆ they make their own theory smiley37 cause their dukaan has to go on ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ