Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Unless bts comes or promo for miscarriage comes I wonโ€™t believe in these media portals. The promo focus is on ANI coming to mumbai rather than jhanak getting ill in serious condition. I am not able to digest how come AK is goody with ANI when he knows ani did not accept the kidโ€ฆ

AK is not being goody.. he's being responsible, behaving sane...father must know about the child and it's mother...

Moreover Rudra will not be introduced immediately coz he doesn't know about J's pregnancy..

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

I was not expecting Shubho to get caught so early...

Ye toh kuch jyada hi fast ho gaya...

But Precap?? So MC is on the way... How she will prove the paternity of baby then

Just plain Vishwaas!! No other thing ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Ani pagal ke brain cells deep freeze se niklenge

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

What I meant to say is in short

The story is at a point of no return ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Ab is ko puppy eyes hi bacha payega ya ab woh bhi kaam nahin aayega smiley44smiley42

Humare jaise fans who glued there eyes on Anirudh due to such a tricky yet convincing characteristisation, will take a lot of time to accept Anirudh as the true love of J...but itna kaun sochta hai!!trp audience sab Maan lenge J ka docchaar dhum ta na na episodes dekh k! Ani ko bhi maaf kar denge,๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚

shanakanj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Humare jaise fans who glued there eyes on Anirudh due to such a tricky yet convincing characteristisation, will take a lot of time to accept Anirudh as the true love of J...but itna kaun sochta hai!!trp audience sab Maan lenge J ka docchaar dhum ta na na episodes dekh k! Ani ko bhi maaf kar denge,๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚

Agree with that. In ITV it happens instantly they don't have time of slow gradual realisation. Its all shock value that matters in ITV. ML never regrets deeply. Just one sorry and ho gaya realisation. In TMD i experienced that. FL died and ML ek sorry kehkar free ho gaya. They always make sure the grey cells of ML are alive so whenever they have to create MU they can turn the grey cells of ML into red. So i don't have any expectations here also.
MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

I am having a feeling that makers will show J miscarrying in the upcoming track and fighting for Life...AK will call Ani as he knows Ani is the father and ex husband...J will fail to prove paternity as makers are stressing again and again that DNA test can be done post delivery ..it will be Anirudh who will recall the events at a later point...this will give necessary drama element to the show also

my hunch is also on the same since miscarriage is definitely there and anirudh will recall all those incidents (but how is the question? since makers havent even started dropping flashbacks or trigger points that can make him recall the night)...as jhanak has already moved on, my guess is makers could make anirudh feel guilty & probably jhanak wants to focus on her career and anirudh helping her out of guilt...maybe there could be the manipulation skills like OG anirudh in play + acknowledging their marriage or relationship...in this process how he handles arshi seems to be question anf i kinda feel he'll do this publicly...

^^just a guess but still sharing this thought

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

my hunch is also on the same since miscarriage is definitely there and anirudh will recall all those incidents (but how is the question? since makers havent even started dropping flashbacks or trigger points that can make him recall the night)...as jhanak has already moved on, my guess is makers could make anirudh feel guilty & probably jhanak wants to focus on her career and anirudh helping her out of guilt...maybe there could be the manipulation skills like OG anirudh in play + acknowledging their marriage or relationship...in this process how he handles arshi seems to be question anf i kinda feel he'll do this publicly...

^^just a guess but still sharing this thought

Bold - answering Just for fun sakeโ€ฆ he will get Deja vu feeling when J will be leaving for Mumbai - Mujhe kuch accha nahin lag raha - ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

I was not expecting Shubho to get caught so early...

Ye toh kuch jyada hi fast ho gaya...

But Precap?? So MC is on the way... How she will prove the paternity of baby then

No idea Sampada...about paternity...

Only hopes in our Bhola Ani...to recall that night.

shanakanj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

Bold - answering Just for fun sakeโ€ฆ he will get Deja vu feeling when J will be leaving for Mumbai - Mujhe kuch accha nahin lag raha - ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

If MC happens how jhanak will come back to BH. There is no drama if jhanak not in BH. There is no way jhanak will come back to BH. ANI might bring her back to BH due to her illness and to redeem him , he might accept the kid irrespective of paternity truth, which will surely redeem him. Someone predicted on forum also ki if jhanak fells ill to save the kid and jhanak he might accept the kid without DNA test reveal. This track will unfold only next week. Lets see what makers show. There are so many possibilities
Edited by shanakanj - 1 months ago
MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

bahahasmiley37smiley37such strong feelings indeedsmiley37jhanak par hi sara gussa nikalta h lolsmiley37
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Unless bts comes or promo for miscarriage comes I wonโ€™t believe in these media portals. The promo focus is on ANI coming to mumbai rather than jhanak getting ill in serious condition. I am not able to digest how come AK is goody with ANI when he knows ani did not accept the kidโ€ฆ

I second you ๐Ÿ‘โ€ฆ whenever j faints smiley36 all media reports that she will miscarry smiley39 โ€ฆ that Durga puja also whole casts going I doubtโ€ฆ unless any bts comesโ€ฆwhatever nonsense media tells we see opp happens here on showโ€ฆ even actors doesnโ€™t discloseโ€ฆ.but when Krushal said we will get to see og Aniโ€ฆ we r getting only thatโ€ฆ not fully yetโ€ฆ

Promo even I csnt digest that Ani is not rude with Adi ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” how is that even possible?