Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

I am having a feeling that makers will show J miscarrying in the upcoming track and fighting for Life...AK will call Ani as he knows Ani is the father and ex husband...J will fail to prove paternity as makers are stressing again and again that DNA test can be done post delivery ..it will be Anirudh who will recall the events at a later point...this will give necessary drama element to the show also

Edited by Dibya_C - 1 months ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Haa..still he is not leaving his childish behaviour ..when j said she is lalon mom, and she is his wife..we have right to go inside. ..

Ani - uss hisab se mein appu di ki bhai hoon..mujhe bhi haq banta hai..๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

I know smiley36 I was like what is this smiley37โ€ฆ whole family relationship is forming smiley36 he was acting so childish smiley36

Mayuri did u see IF again posted miscarriage article smiley36 whenever J faints she adds misscarriage smiley37smiley37

shanakanj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

I am having a feeling that makers will show J miscarrying in the upcoming track and fighting for Life...AK will call Ani as he knows Ani is the father and ex husband...J will fail to prove paternity as makers are stressing again and again that DNA test can be done post delivery ..it will be Anirudh who will recall the events at a later point...this will give necessary drama element to the show also

Runak meeting always brings MU and they don't end on a positive note. Here for miscarriage jhanak can't held responsible ANI bcoz its her carelessness. All portals are predicting MC so makers won't go this route. Also there wa sno foreshadowing of MC. I feel its a trap of AK to create further MU between runak related to BBG truth. Why AK will call ANI when he has not accepted his baby. This looks so odd. I guess it will be RP only who will inform ANI not AK, if they are going MC route. If AK is informing then it must be BBG trap only. Jhanak still has to become a superstar so makers will only increase the MU rather than clearing it.
sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ani accepting his love or anything on the basis of paternity does nothing for the love story. Yaar baap hokar 99% log accept karenge usne kya khaas baat hogi story kiโ€ฆ Ani has to accept without bothering about paternity

This is a slippery rope that the makers should have been aware ofโ€ฆ while writing such a path.

Refusing paternity claim on the basis of jealousy is a stupid trope especially in a story that has been built on a different premiseโ€ฆ it makes zero senseโ€ฆ and the writers are in a chakravyuh!!

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Runak meeting always brings MU and they don't end on a positive note. Here for miscarriage jhanak can't held responsible ANI bcoz its her carelessness. All portals are predicting MC so makers won't go this route. Also there wa sno foreshadowing of MC. I feel its a trap of AK to create further MU between runak related to BBG truth. Why AK will call ANI when he has not accepted his baby. This looks so odd. I guess it will be RP only who will inform ANI not AK, if they are going MC route. If AK is informing then it must be BBG trap only. Jhanak still has to become a superstar so makers will only increase the MU rather than clearing it.

R a mu will increase from J's side na! She will blame Ani...coz he was not with her, didn't trust her...she will surely held him responsible...aisi halat me dimag thode hi na Kam karta hai!

MC is foreshadowed in last episode only...two times..J said she cannot lose the baby..it's precious..she will not forgive herself if anything goes wrong..

BBG reveal will also happen this time...Rudra will join shortly I guess after his Delhi visit..

Iske baad hi J can complete focus on her movie career..coz, now she will have to avenge her mother's ordeal from BBG as well as Srishti..

A leap is expected..

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Episode is kinda paisa vasool..so funny...

Shubho and Jhanak war of words. Infront of police station.

It seems commissioner was friend or knows about lallon father.

Both red man and Shubho exposed infront of everyone ...

Ani hung his head low..when he heard his father voice in audio clip.

So tomorrow again will going to witness Basu's drama

Tammi again changed her color rebuked jeth and Bodomaa

So I want to see her face tomorrow ....her pride her rich son exposed infront of whole Basti..๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I was not expecting Shubho to get caught so early...

Ye toh kuch jyada hi fast ho gaya...

But Precap?? So MC is on the way... How she will prove the paternity of baby then

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

Ani accepting his love or anything on the basis of paternity does nothing for the love story. Yaar baap hokar 99% log accept karenge usne kya khaas baat hogi story kiโ€ฆ Ani has to accept without bothering about paternity

This is a slippery rope that the makers should have been aware ofโ€ฆ while writing such a path.

Refusing paternity claim on the basis of jealousy is a stupid trope especially in a story that has been built on a different premiseโ€ฆ it makes zero senseโ€ฆ and the writers are in a chakravyuh!!

If the Precap is true, I don't think she will be able to prove the paternity...

But then, if MC will happen, we don't know how J will take it...

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

R a ofcourse makers miscalculated this step!

I think their point was to show J will not be like her mother who did not fight for her child's right...preggo track at this stage can serve this purpose only..child birth at this point in story doesn't make sense...so child will not happen..

And ofcourse they have done blunders to Anirudh's character arc! Only way to rectify it is through showing severe repentance...also his willingness to take her back, but she refusing...on the contrary, even Arshi and Srishti will also force him to stay with Arshi only..

Other than that, Ani cannot be redeemed...kyunki makers ye dikha chuke hai ki he doubted J's character...abhi accepting her when the child is there will not create the desired impact that we are expecting. ..

To stretch the leads separation further J has to hate him, BBG identity has to be revealed in presence of Anirudh.. Audience is clearly not liking butchering of Anirudh...recent trp trend shows that l.. that's why out of nowhere makers have started showibg Ani being in love with J through monologues...it's just to prepare the base for his redemption..

Edited by Dibya_C - 1 months ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

I was not expecting Shubho to get caught so early...

Ye toh kuch jyada hi fast ho gaya...

But Precap?? So MC is on the way... How she will prove the paternity of baby then

Unless bts comes or promo for miscarriage comes I wonโ€™t believe in these media portals. The promo focus is on ANI coming to mumbai rather than jhanak getting ill in serious condition. I am not able to digest how come AK is goody with ANI when he knows ani did not accept the kidโ€ฆ
sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

R a ofcourse makers miscalculated this step!

I think their point was to show J will not be like her mother who did not fight for her child's right...preggo track at this stage can serve this purpose only..child birth at this point in story doesn't make sense...so child will not happen..

And ofcourse they have done blunders to Anirudh's character arc! Only way to rectify it is through showing severe repentance...also his willingness to take her back, but she refusing...on the contrary, even Arshi and Srishti will also force him to stay with Arshi only..

Other than that, Ani cannot be redeemed...kyunki makers ye dikha chuke hai ki he doubted J's character...abhi accepting her when the child is there will not create the desired impact that we are expecting. ..

To stretch the leads separation further J has to hate him, BBG identity has to be revealed in presence of Anirudh.. Audience is clearly not liking butchering of Anirudh...recent trp trend shows that l.. that's why out of nowhere makers have started showibg Ani being in love with J through monologues...it's just to prepare the base for his redemption..

What I meant to say is in short

The story is at a point of no return ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Ab is ko puppy eyes hi bacha payega ya ab woh bhi kaam nahin aayega smiley44smiley42