Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Atleast we should recognise that Anirudh is going to Mumbai for her..

If we see from his POV, he feels she has slept with another man, while he is still keeping distance from Arshi despite accepting her as his wife..

In his monologues he says he wants to hate her, but unable to do so .. until he regains his lost memory of Kashmir events or paternity is proved, he could have simply ignored AK's calling..

We are being so harsh towards him! I have already started feeling bad for him..uske saath sab buda hoga ab back to back..if he took right decision at right time, ye din aj ata hi nahi ...this holds true for J also ..๐Ÿ’”

Bold - its n=bcoz of puppy eyes of Krushal not ANI. Makers are making the character ANI and his actions clearly indicates being a two timer, its only his monologues which make us to think abut his innocence. Forgetting night in fever is unbelievable. So its makers fault. Jhanak knowing everything is more at fault than ANI , but makers are portraying the situation in such a way that jhanak being in more pity situation. BUt him thinking of jhanak trapping him of baccha kand is not what can be expected if he truly loved her. ANI does not trust jhanak even for a minute. Jhanak is somewhat redeemed by accepting that they made out in front of everyone. Now even paternity is revealed it will be in MUmbai and only ANI will know it and rest of BH would be unaware abt it. If he discloses to BH wasi then he will come clean. BUt knowing his nature he would hide it to avoid further chaos in his life.
rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Zoo niwas๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿปnice name given to bose

shanakanj thumbnail
AK informing ANI also looks bit suspicious. Why AK will inform ANI , he would like to create more distance amid Runak, as he is also interested in Jhanak. ANI has not accepted the kid so why would AK will inform him. Either it would be some AK plan to reveal ANI role in BBG truth to create further MU or it would be RP who would be informing ANI. The promo looks so odd and misleading.
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Bold - its n=bcoz of puppy eyes of Krushal not ANI. Makers are making the character ANI and his actions clearly indicates being a two timer, its only his monologues which make us to think abut his innocence. Forgetting night in fever is unbelievable. So its makers fault. Jhanak knowing everything is more at fault than ANI , but makers are portraying the situation in such a way that jhanak being in more pity situation. BUt him thinking of jhanak trapping him of baccha kand is not what can be expected if he truly loved her. ANI does not trust jhanak even for a minute. Jhanak is somewhat redeemed by accepting that they made out in front of everyone. Now even paternity is revealed it will be in MUmbai and only ANI will know it and rest of BH would be unaware abt it. If he discloses to BH wasi then he will come clean. BUt knowing his nature he would hide it to avoid further chaos in his life.

If even after finding out the truth, he hides it, he is irredeemable! But I am expecting him to come out clean with his feelings towards J after his horrendous charges against J's character..Coz even makers are again and again showing he is questioning himself whether he truly loves J, as he cannot trust her...so after the reveal, I am hoping he will genuinely regret for not trusting J.. He will either slip into depressive episode or will be interested to give her wife status, though J will reject it..

I think makers will not take further risk of degrading him.. clearly, unlike other shows, Anirudh's character is liked more than that of J...it's important to whitewash Ani atp for the show to maintain decent numbers in trp charts for long term..coz anyway J sirf nachti rahegi, that too in Mumbai is not viable for long run..leads must be brought closer..

Dibya_C thumbnail

AK informing ANI also looks bit suspicious. Why AK will inform ANI , he would like to create more distance amid Runak, as he is also interested in Jhanak. ANI has not accepted the kid so why would AK will inform him. Either it would be some AK plan to reveal ANI role in BBG truth to create further MU or it would be RP who would be informing ANI. The promo looks so odd and misleading.

R a wo agle hafte pata chalega๐Ÿ˜‚

Waise bhi gossip portals ki Mane to all of the cast will shoot in Kolkata for Durga Puja..so uske premise ready kar rahe hai I guess๐Ÿ˜

J will be mad at Ani if anything happens to the child..she will visit Kolkata for shoot I suppose ...let's see..๐Ÿคž

Even if Anirudh gets to know everything and decides to accept her as his wife, I don't think J will go ..jab wo uska pati tha, rishta ban gaya tha husband wife wala dono ka, tab J nahi rahi uske sath, to ab kya hi jayegi..

We will not be getting Runak as husband and wife living under the same roof for quite a long time..

shanakanj thumbnail

If even after finding out the truth, he hides it, he is irredeemable! But I am expecting him to come out clean with his feelings towards J after his horrendous charges against J's character..Coz even makers are again and again showing he is questioning himself whether he truly loves J, as he cannot trust her...so after the reveal, I am hoping he will genuinely regret for not trusting J.. He will either slip into depressive episode or will be interested to give her wife status, though J will reject it..

I think makers will not take further risk of degrading him.. clearly, unlike other shows, Anirudh's character is liked more than that of J...it's important to whitewash Ani atp for the show to maintain decent numbers in trp charts for long term..coz anyway J sirf nachti rahegi, that too in Mumbai is not viable for long run..leads must be brought closer..

In case of marriage reveal, he got lot of opportunities to disclose but he did not. When Jhanak has accused him of baccha, he first thought of his life, image and family rather than thinking abt jhanak being dumped by AK in his pov. When it comes to his image and jhanak , he gives priority to his image. We have seen this multiple times. It will be same like marriage, ANI will know it first then after some more months family will know it. Lets see if makers prove me wrong this time to redeem him.
shanakanj thumbnail

R a wo agle hafte pata chalega๐Ÿ˜‚

Waise bhi gossip portals ki Mane to all of the cast will shoot in Kolkata for Durga Puja..so uske premise ready kar rahe hai I guess๐Ÿ˜

J will be mad at Ani if anything happens to the child..she will visit Kolkata for shoot I suppose ...let's see..๐Ÿคž

Even if Anirudh gets to know everything and decides to accept her as his wife, I don't think J will go ..jab wo uska pati tha, rishta ban gaya tha husband wife wala dono ka, tab J nahi rahi uske sath, to ab kya hi jayegi..

We will not be getting Runak as husband and wife living under the same roof for quite a long time..

I meant Jhanak is in mumbai , AK somehow will know involvement fo ANI in BBG truth. AK all goody goody with ANI looks odd to me. ANI will go to mumbai thats it i can make out. But not in same way as shown in precap. Both AK and ANI goody to eo looks very odd. If ANI ha snot accepte dthe baby it would be a good opportunity for AK to instigate Jhanak. The promo looks misleading for sure and odd too.
Dibya_C thumbnail

In case of marriage reveal, he got lot of opportunities to disclose but he did not. When Jhanak has accused him of baccha, he first thought of his life, image and family rather than thinking abt jhanak being dumped by AK in his pov. When it comes to his image and jhanak , he gives priority to his image. We have seen this multiple times. It will be same like marriage, ANI will know it first then after some more months family will know it. Lets see if makers prove me wrong this time to redeem him.

I am hopeful makers will not repeat the same mistake... otherwise how will it be proven that he loves J! Coz viewers are also questioning now that how come Anirudh loves J if his behaviour is like this...makers cannot show him like this for long..

He will suffer giving more importance to image over his love...J will disown him completely...

Edited by Dibya_C - 1 months ago
shanakanj thumbnail

https://x.com/karam4vinny/status/1833036428823105800?s=46 Looks like both miyan biwi is taking class of whole evil gang in BH๐Ÿ˜‚smiley37smiley37

Dibya_C thumbnail

https://x.com/karam4vinny/status/1833036428823105800?s=46 Looks like both miyan biwi is taking class of whole evil gang in BH๐Ÿ˜‚smiley37smiley37

Ab J ka Jane ka time ho gaya na!!to Anirudh bhi J k pichhe pichhe hi rahega...kya pata fir kab mauka mile!๐Ÿ˜