Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

actually today scene was yesterdayโ€™s precap as maha saptah.. after Shubho is exposed .. his some insult will be there in Bose house smiley36

okaysmiley36so i guess he will go to mumbai in a episode or two since lallon arrest precap was playing on loop for so long so dunno about this one lol..

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

& how cum today both mom daughter didnโ€™t give her back ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚

They got it. J won't stop ..ulta they will get insulted by her..

MMR2810 thumbnail

she was unstoppable today smiley37 Ani had not much role from 2 days smiley37

Haa..still he is not leaving his childish behaviour ..when j said she is lalon mom, and she is his wife..we have right to go inside. ..

Ani - uss hisab se mein appu di ki bhai hoon..mujhe bhi haq banta hai..๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

hmm okay...but still the whole fate thing without properly hearing the entire scenario felt bit rubbish tbh..

Haaa..Tanuja taunted them about sindoor na..

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

lol arshi didi didnt wanna go to roadside police stationsmiley37smiley37she didnt stop anirudh lol

Arshi functions on the Odd- Even policy in that respect ๐Ÿ˜‚

shanakanj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

okaysmiley36so i guess he will go to mumbai in a episode or two since lallon arrest precap was playing on loop for so long so dunno about this one lol..

Looks like not much bank of episodes. As per the vlog of Patrali , evil ladies in different costumes , police station public in same costume , so they will do the hall drama in the BH for next two episodes. Bahubath shaanti se to hone waala nahi hai after all this.

In Precap why ANI is talking so normally , may be its just precap. ANI might have accepted that Jhanak moved with AK or we need to see what he thinks of AK now. Yesterday only they shot this precap. This will not come before next week. Kuch dinon tak laloon drama , police commissioner knows about laloon father so they will show build up of the track. Hiba is on off , before ANI reaches mumbai , we will see less of Jhanak AK scenes and more of Shubhu track.

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I was not expecting her to go to Mumbai so soon also smiley36..hope what Adi tells he listens & doesnโ€™t over react

Kya karen itni baar bol diya chali jaoing chali jaoing appu ki shaadi ke baadโ€ฆ makers had to send her to Mumbai ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

shanakanj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5
ANI will definetely go this time to mumbai as they have BBG reveal track lined up for one more MU. Also withh Laloon drama ANI might have softened towards jhanak. I really liked how he hang his face low and felt ashamed. MC to pakka hoga , ANI remebering the night without DNA test would be the build up for redemption. If redemption is dependent on DNA test then kahe ka love.
PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Looks like not much bank of episodes. As per the vlog of Patrali , evil ladies in different costumes , police station public in same costume , so they will do the hall drama in the BH for next two episodes. Bahubath shaanti se to hone waala nahi hai after all this.

In Precap why ANI is talking so normally , may be its just precap. ANI might have accepted that Jhanak moved with AK or we need to see what he thinks of AK now. Yesterday only they shot this precap. This will not come before next week. Kuch dinon tak laloon drama , police commissioner knows about laloon father so they will show build up of the track. Hiba is on off , before ANI reaches mumbai , we will see less of Jhanak AK scenes and more of Shubhu track.

even I thought Ani in precap - looked like he was happily going abt his life as usual.

this show has gone to the dogs now for sure.

Ani looks like a cartoon piece now,, extremely stupid, illogical, childish and of no use whatsover. He is so irrelevant in every episode these days. They give him an occasional inane sentence to say, and he makes the weirdest faces at J. So disappointed with Krushal nowadays.

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

the only thing that stood out for me today is the line...once sindoor is applied it cannot be undone...and Ani's reaction to it while no one else made the connection to Runak.

I also think in the end befors Shubhos ecording is aired, Ani is loooking wweirdly at his dad with another of his now weird expressions - to indicate his suspicion of Shubo?