Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

she was unstoppable today smiley37 Ani had not much role from 2 days smiley37

Janak said Bodo ma and Jethu made Janak their daughter, then Janak technically becoming Aniโ€™s cousin now ๐Ÿคฃ. Sorry I couldnโ€™t stop myself getting this thought whenever she says this dialogue.

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Yaa from 2 days he didnโ€™t had much to do or say smiley36 only J doing all talking smiley36 now in precap it took toll on her health & baby

but i have a feeling they will play this precap for this week on loop at least till wedding track is over..smiley36

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

i think this will be the precap for the next 2-3 weeks after lallon arrest track lolsmiley37smiley37

I was expecting him to say no to Adi when he called saying y should he come smiley36 but right away he agreed & was worried for Jhanak smiley36

& now he will tell another lie & go smiley36โ€ฆ now he will be against his dad smiley37 if his dad tries to tell him something smiley37

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

I feel really bad for him..even if he accepts paternity, he will not get J back in his life...he himself has closed all the ways by inviting Arshi in his life as his wife..

His pain and ordeal will only escalate now onwards .. if MC happens, J will not forgive him..upar se agr BBG identity and Maa ka suicide note pata chala, J's anger and hatred will know no bounds ..

he has made himself in puddle from all sides โ€ฆ this Arshi is unwanted person in his & J life
samarp2 thumbnail

lol arshi didi didnt wanna go to roadside police stationsmiley37smiley37she didnt stop anirudh lol

now madam wants police station also from upper class smiley36

MJ_1009 thumbnail

I was expecting him to say no to Adi when he called saying y should he come smiley36 but right away he agreed & was worried for Jhanak smiley36

& now he will tell another lie & go smiley36โ€ฆ now he will be against his dad smiley37 if his dad tries to tell him something smiley37

lol..there must be something which mightve provoked him apart from his concern tbh..warna itni jaldi yeh wala precap makers ne daldia..smiley44smiley36pehle wedding track ko khatam toh karre..
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Janak said Bodo ma and Jethu made Janak their daughter, then Janak technically becoming Aniโ€™s cousin now ๐Ÿคฃ. Sorry I couldnโ€™t stop myself getting this thought whenever she says this dialogue.

i know smiley37smiley37โ€ฆ then Shubho her uncle smiley37smiley37.. Laal brother smiley37smiley37 Ani cousin brother smiley37smiley37smiley37

Omg Goddy they have weird family relationships smiley37 how confident & proud she was smiley36

But she only stood strong for Jethu & Bado maasmiley27 when their useless son did all the crime .. she came forward on behalf of the Bose house useless kids

samarp2 thumbnail

but i have a feeling they will play this precap for this week on loop at least till wedding track is over..smiley36

actually today scene was yesterdayโ€™s precap as maha saptah.. after Shubho is exposed .. his some insult will be there in Bose house smiley36
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

lol..there must be something which mightve provoked him apart from his concern tbh..warna itni jaldi yeh wala precap makers ne daldia..smiley44smiley36pehle wedding track ko khatam toh karre..

Trp falling on a relative scale .. maker's OG plans have backfired... that's why they are fast forwarding..

Edited by Dibya_C - 1 months ago
MJ_1009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Trp falling on a relative scale .. maker's OG plans have backfired... that's why they are fast forwarding..

well this is primarily due to making a kichdi out of current track due to which viewership decline is anticipated..i mean, lets see couple more episodes i guess to see whats the current scenario..