I know smiley37smiley37 both chacha & bhatija wanted to hide smiley37
rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Thanks girls for updating ๐Ÿ™

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

bodoma calling lallon a criminal and appu marrying a criminal was so wrong without proper evidence..what the..??

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

baaki thank god lallon is proven innocent...lol precap anirudh panicking over jhanak's conditionsmiley36anirudh's expression when he heard of shubo's recording ...smiley36

Edited by Chemcart_MJ - 1 months ago
Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

poor guy today screaming smiley36 that my dad is big lawyer he will help u all smiley37smiley37

First time cause of father smiley37smiley37 sonโ€™s head bowed down in shame smiley37smiley37

Only Lallon & Jhanak knew the culprit smiley37smiley37

For becoming mahan jhanak or she is doing everything in this reason showing Jhanak 's scenes, doesn't need of this.everything doing by comminser but she is female lead in this reason giving big dialogue.really comedy serial

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Looks like Ani will now be against his family smiley36 The way Lallon was looking at Shubho full with anger after him being exposed .. looks like Shubho & Laal has to hide their face now..

Aniโ€™s proudness on his dad went smiley36smiley36โ€ฆ his dad didnt left him any place to show his face smiley36smiley36

In precap I thought Ani will be rude to Adiโ€ฆ but glad he was listening to him in calm manner & right away said he is comg smiley36โ€ฆ

But what he will do there ? Will he listen to Adi.. ? Though now Ani may not be that angry towards J โ€ฆ but doubt he will believe that is J is having his kid

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varsha188

For becoming mahan jhanak or she is doing everything in this reason showing Jhanak 's scenes, doesn't need of this.everything doing by comminser but she is female lead in this reason giving big dialogue.really comedy serial

today she was typical FL smiley36 fighting with all smiley37
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Looks like Ani will now be against his family smiley36 The way Lallon was looking at Shubho full with anger after him being exposed .. looks like Shubho & Laal has to hide their face now..

Aniโ€™s proudness on his dad went smiley36smiley36โ€ฆ his dad didnt left him any place to show his face smiley36smiley36

In precap I thought Ani will be rude to Adiโ€ฆ but glad he was listening to him in calm manner & right away said he is comg smiley36โ€ฆ

But what he will do there ? Will he listen to Adi.. ? Though now Ani may not be that angry towards J โ€ฆ but doubt he will believe that is J is having his kid

I hope makers show that after hearing AK Ani realises that it's his baby, even if he doesn't recall the night.. atleast this will whitewash his deeds...I mean this will atleast redeem the maker's nasty departure from Anirudh's true character traits..

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

I hope makers show that after hearing AK Ani realises that it's his baby, even if he doesn't recall the night.. atleast this will whitewash his deeds...I mean this will atleast redeem the maker's nasty departure from Anirudh's true character traits..

I was not expecting her to go to Mumbai so soon also smiley36..hope what Adi tells he listens & doesnโ€™t over react
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

Serial ki fl hai na

Jab wo makki bansakti hai tho lawyer tho bansakte hai ๐Ÿฅด

All in one super ceo of tv series

so true Shailu smiley36 today J turned into Lallons lawyer smiley37