Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: sanfan

Usko dimag toh nahin hainโ€ฆ shouldnโ€™t he wonder agar Adi ka baccha hain aur abhi bhi milte hain toh woh Ani ko kyun papa bata rahi hain but ofc yeh sab spoon feed kaun karega babu ko?

Sach me!! sometimes I feel he should have remained in love with Arshi only.. atleast he had been rational while he was with Arshi...now see...jab se janaab ko Ishq ka bukhar chada hai J k liye, tab se sudhbudh kho chuka hai aur ek se baadh kar ek kaand kiye ja raha hai!!๐Ÿค•๐Ÿฅด

Edited by Dibya_C - 1 months ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Dadu bhai is missing in whole marriage fiasco

cause he is in mishri show smiley36 I was also wondering why they didnโ€™t get him
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Ha...one more thing in promo police doesn't have arrest warrant, now they have arrest warrant.

thatโ€™s y we canโ€™t trust promos smiley37 always misleading smiley36
MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Just saw IG story of Salman..I think he started shooting for Jhanak again ..hoping for some progress in story๐Ÿคž

thank goodness..hopefully makers dont screw his character..hopefully some career related for jhanak apart from baby drama..
MJ_1009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

thatโ€™s y we canโ€™t trust promos smiley37 always misleading smiley36

so shubo's arrest could mean police in cahoots with shubo ??smiley3smiley36
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Edkv74

I loved the chishmishโ€™s โ€˜ dekho arshi di ko kaise munh phulaake baithi haโ€™๐Ÿ˜

Yes , she is now become Anirudh 's behan ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿค—

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am just wondering when paternity will be proved or Anirudh will recall Kashmir night events, how terrible he will feel! He was the one who always protected and cared for J..When he will realise it's due to his actions, even if unintentional, J's life is ruined!

I hope makers allow Krushal and us to explore and experience a really intense repentance track..Krushal will nail it for sure!

Edited by Dibya_C - 1 months ago
samarp2 thumbnail

I am just wondering when paternity will be proved or Anirudh will recall Kashmir night events, how terrible he will feel! He was the one who always protected and cared for J..When he will realise it's due to his actions, even if unintentional, J's life is ruined!

I hope makers allow Krushal and us to explore and experience a really intense repentance track..Krushal will nail it for sure!

I gave my ans smiley36 no hope from Ani smiley36 until he with his hand throws out S & her daughter by his own hands smiley37 not with mouth smiley26smiley26
Edited by samarp2 - 1 months ago
MJ_1009 thumbnail

if the makers can move the track forward lol...thoda thoda truth bombs dalna shru toh karee...hopefully they wind up with this track & focus on jhanak at this point..
MJ_1009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

I gave my ans smiley36 no hope from Ani smiley36 until he with his hand throws out S & her daughter by his own hands smiley37 not with mouth smiley26smiley26

but for that they need some friggin evidence or just him taking a stand for his actions, marriage to jhanak, misunderstanding jhanak, etc..that should have a starting point...even court technique can be used..something to initiate his redemption phase after behaving unidimensional for quite some time now..even action from jhanak side too apart from all this tashan baazi..i mean i cant blame her if she starts to drift even farther away from to the point that anirudh should be redeemed and has a change of heart

Edited by Chemcart_MJ - 1 months ago