Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

Yaa yeh wahi hai smiley37 clean shaved moustache & beard smiley37smiley37.. he got transferred that time smiley37 cause of Tejas smiley37

Oh transfer kerwa dea Tejas ne I thought posting hue but why anni ne tejas ke wedding kharab ke the isne kea kea smiley37

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Actor is same...but role is different....

That time his name was some Ghosh ..

Now his name Sanjay Sen or something like that.

& in promo the police ๐Ÿ‘ฎ who arrested Jhanak came smiley37smiley37., only one thing is same from promo smiley37 Jhanak the hero smiley37smiley16smiley37
Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Actor is same...but role is different....

That time his name was some Ghosh ..

Now his name Sanjay Sen or something like that.

name bhi change ker deasmiley37

Tabhi kahon usne anni j ko recognize nahi kea. Logon ke kami par gye ha jo ise he lena thasmiley36

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

in whole Bose family only Jhanak stood by Lallon openly.. & she even called off to Bado maa for doubting him smiley32smiley40โ€ฆ I am sure Lallon like Appu will always support Jhanak only smiley9 he even told Arshi to shut her mouth smiley37smiley37

Yes .I really liked it when he shut Arshi's mouth...in earlier episodes he aptly shut Laal's mouth also..

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I was also re watching it smiley37 we both r same smiley36 .. no where I found Ani giving J any angry looks โ€ฆ but he was agreeing with whatever she was speaking smiley36

Both were saying same thingsmiley36 one stopped another started smiley36.. both real husband wife were in sync for Appu smiley36

Ani is whole time just gazing at Jhanak now smiley36 J was avoiding his eyes smiley36 but he is full on nain matakka smiley37..smiley37 on that mandap while taking Appu he was giving lil anger looks .. but later it was just the way he looks at her ( she is his dushman no smiley36)

Runak will always fight for Apu...she is their love child...first child..โฃ๏ธ

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

name bhi change ker deasmiley37

Tabhi kahon usne anni j ko recognize nahi kea. Logon ke kami par gye ha jo ise he lena thasmiley36

Haa..may be budget saving .

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Yes .I really liked it when he shut Arshi's mouth...in earlier episodes he aptly shut Laal's mouth also..

all these evil people till 250 epis danced a lot .. not their time is going smiley36
MMR2810 thumbnail

I was also re watching it smiley37 we both r same smiley36 .. no where I found Ani giving J any angry looks โ€ฆ but he was agreeing with whatever she was speaking smiley36

Both were saying same thingsmiley36 one stopped another started smiley36.. both real husband wife were in sync for Appu smiley36

Ani is whole time just gazing at Jhanak now smiley36 J was avoiding his eyes smiley36 but he is full on nain matakka smiley37..smiley37 on that mandap while taking Appu he was giving lil anger looks .. but later it was just the way he looks at her ( she is his dushman no smiley36)

First time am seeing man longing for his enemy...full time eyes at her..

MMR2810 thumbnail

& in promo the police ๐Ÿ‘ฎ who arrested Jhanak came smiley37smiley37., only one thing is same from promo smiley37 Jhanak the hero smiley37smiley16smiley37

Ha...one more thing in promo police doesn't have arrest warrant, now they have arrest warrant.

MMR2810 thumbnail

but still wants Ani to drop her home or her mom to come & pick up ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ..

Canโ€™t she hire a cab & just get lost โ€ฆ looks like now Ani also canโ€™t take her anymore smiley36 his performance drama is comg off smiley37

He doesnโ€™t want to throw Jhanak out of house like his sisisters expect smiley36, but he told Arshi only to get lost smiley37smiley37

I can't trust our hero...

But she is leech...she won't leave him ..