Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

dunno if he's familiar with lallon or not...but lallon remaining firm on his stance is waay better than that anirudh who's just being a buzdil and not even admitting it..

Lallon & Appu r really inspiration for Jhanak & Ani smiley36

samarp2 thumbnail

more than the hairstyle the color of her lehenga was so dull no offense...

u donโ€™t have to say no offence dear smiley36 we all here hate that character smiley36

Edited by samarp2 - 1 months ago
samarp2 thumbnail

Jhanak is calling Lallon family member smiley37smiley37smiley37 but not Anismiley36smiley19 poor was sad that moment smiley36smiley19

samarp2 thumbnail

haan both of them were like gossip girls ya fir gossip mongers of the wedding...but rumi enjoyed arshi getting roasted lol

Rumi has now personal dushmani I with Arshi smiley36 she likes that Ani doesnโ€™t give her bhaav smiley36
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

Looks like now it will be Shubho vs his real bahoo & damaadsmiley37smiley37

Jhanak will sure fight along with Lallonsmiley36.. cause when matter is of Appu.. the only person who stood with Jhanak from start smiley27 she will do anything for her smiley27

Yesss..asli bahu vs criminal sasur...

We should wait to see ghar ka beta will stand with whom...

samarp2 thumbnail

In whole marriage in the show โ€ฆ only leads have completed their marriage with full rituals smiley27 with sindoor & saath phere & varmala smiley27

Appuโ€™s saath phere is leftโ€ฆ sindoor is done โ˜‘๏ธ

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Yesss..asli bahu vs criminal sasur...

We should wait to see ghar ka beta will stand with whom...

looks like beta will be with his wife onlyโ€ฆ he k ew J asked all valid questionsโ€ฆ today she was acting like real bahoo of the house .. where as fake bahoo & one real bahoo was useless โ€ฆ

When J said she will go to police station smiley36 ( jhansi ki rani she has become now smiley36 typical strong FLsmiley37) Ani was super worried for her smiley42smiley36

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: samarp2

Rumi has now personal dushmani I with Arshi smiley36 she likes that Ani doesnโ€™t give her bhaav smiley36

she's just gossip girl who doesnt have much role in the show ...even that mimi should go where she come from kyunki she's also useless in the show..just extra furniture in the show..nothing big

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

In Jol Nupur Lalon equivalent was a strong character who was a caring husband to Apu equivalent and a strong support to Jhanak equivalent..he was a fan favourite..I hope here also makers give Lalon a good character arc..

Precap shows Mahasaptah..ab police station me 1 week khichenge kya!๐Ÿฅด

I am glad that recording was played in front of Ani..uska naam aur image...kaise uski family hi barbad kar raha hai!๐Ÿ˜‚

When will Arshi grow some self respect??? She knows Anirudh doesn't love her.. Anirudh is accused of being the father of J's baby..she knows their marriage is incomplete..and she must sense that Anirudh doesn't wish to complete it either! Kyu pari hai yaha!!!๐Ÿคง

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

In Jol Nupur Lalon equivalent was a strong character who was a caring husband to Apu equivalent and a strong support to Jhanak equivalent..he was a fan favourite..I hope here also makers give Lalon a good character arc..

Precap shows Mahasaptah..ab police station me 1 week khichenge kya!๐Ÿฅด

I am glad that recording was played in front of Ani..uska naam aur image...kaise uski family hi barbad kar raha hai!๐Ÿ˜‚

When will Arshi grow some self respect??? She knows Anirudh doesn't love her.. Anirudh is accused of being the father of J's baby..she knows their marriage is incomplete..and she must sense that Anirudh doesn't wish to complete it either! Kyu pari hai yaha!!!๐Ÿคง

See Arshi is ek independent focused this generation girl...she doesnโ€™t need a man in her life.

10 year old kids getting inspired from her...