Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

entire bose family ki hypocrisy should be exposed..tabhi anirudh k so-called image ka jiska usko itna ghamand h tabh uski achi fategi..

Yaa exactlyโ€ฆ he keeps saying my family & allโ€ฆ he should know his family is criminal smiley16 we only thought its either J will miscarry or Ani will accept her ..

today Lallon directly doubted Shubho & only Jhanak stood with him smiley27โ€ฆ looks like Shubho will be exposed asap

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

lol same here smiley37 even on my YT it popped smiley37 thst chashmish girl.. I am bad in remembering their names smiley36โ€ฆ thatโ€™s y I told u no.. offscreen also they r as annoying as onscreen smiley36

Thanks to my stars. I never seen their offscreen content...yesterday me and X queen had same opinion about mimi hair styles.

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Ha . . Our hero feeling proud for her...

now they both r not hesitating smiley37 direct eye locks they r giving in mandap smiley37smiley37โ€ฆ looks like Ani also wanted to put sindoor again on Jhanak smiley36smiley36.. his eyes r just glued to Jhanak smiley36
MMR2810 thumbnail

Yaa exactlyโ€ฆ he keeps saying my family & allโ€ฆ he should know his family is criminal smiley16 we only thought its either J will miscarry or Ani will accept her ..

today Lallon directly doubted Shubho & only Jhanak stood with him smiley27โ€ฆ looks like Shubho will be exposed asap

The whole time shubho gazing at jhanak only. I guess shubho and his daughter in law may harm j.

MMR2810 thumbnail

now they both r not hesitating smiley37 direct eye locks they r giving in mandap smiley37smiley37โ€ฆ looks like Ani also wanted to put sindoor again on Jhanak smiley36smiley36.. his eyes r just glued to Jhanak smiley36

Yesss...The moment she saw him her smile vanished.

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yeszs...celebrations time ..finally full marriage with consent from both parties.

Haan I am feeling like singing all the wedding songs I know...

Completion of wedding with consent form everyone.....is not a small achievement in Jhanak universe....

Congratulations Appu Dii and Lallonโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธ

samarp2 thumbnail

Exactly..and has lot of trust in her love lalon.

Here our hero questions J character in every alternate episode.

exactlyโ€ฆ I loved both Appu & Lallon.. they didnt care for society smiley32smiley40 & went forward with their wedding smiley27 & Appu took the initiative smiley27smiley27

Only Lallons sister, mom & Jhanak & Jethu were super happyโ€ฆ didnt expect from Bado maa ๐Ÿ˜ž

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

i hope the makers play it exactly as it is instead of fooling the audience ...lallon and appu deserve some space from all these toxic folks..

Yaa exactlyโ€ฆ looks like that cop knows Lallon ..

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Haan I am feeling like singing all the wedding songs I know...

Completion of wedding with consent form everyone.....is not a small achievement in Jhanak universe....

Congratulations Appu Dii and Lallonโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธ

Exactly...

Same...same and I thought of posting suitable gif but I did nt find it.

shanakanj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

when Jhanak taking the lead why he is giving stupid angry look. Ab jhanak se bhi jalan ho rahi hai kya. Bahut dinon ke baad he wanted to take the lead usne bhi jhanak kood rahi hai bechara. Must be angry bcoz jhanak has habit of tang adane ki. Canโ€™t makers give him normal look rather than always frowning . One episode he is lovey Dover other episod again angry. Only right thing he did was shutting didi