Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

so true...i wanna see anirudh's grandma ka downfallsmiley37smiley37appu ki shaadi kaise meethi churi banne firi tismiley37smiley37like few episodes ago, she was against this marriage aur aj dekho smiley37

looks like one by one all evil people Ghamand will be chakna choor smiley37
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

today I had lot of time in hand smiley37smiley37 was watching that scene in my tv smiley36smiley36.. after my Ganesha puja smiley36

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Didi and Shrishti bakwas. What those two think of them

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Our leads lack Himmat.

Now both are struggling...

One became puppet to illegal biwi

Other one struggling to prove her baby paternity.

bahaha, ek taraf hai ghar wali ek taraf bahar wali ..yeh bole woh ala woh bole mei ali smiley37
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Our leads lack Himmat.

Now both are struggling...

One became puppet to illegal biwi

Other one struggling to prove her baby paternity.

both should learn from their common fav didi smiley27 how she fought for her love & got successful smiley27smiley27โ€ฆ Appuโ€™s love is stronger then it looked smiley27smiley27
Sunsh thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

budget issue smiley36 same actors being recycled โ€ฆsmiley36 โ€ฆ that police was also Bengali only no smiley36

Also after that case he was transferred know, so may be he got transferred to this placesmiley36

Bodoma such a selfish woman- first of all technically she should not get Appu married but she favoured because of her own fayda and secondly leaving no chance to accused Laloon smiley3

Ani--smiley31smiley31 claps for you. Aaj bande ne koi sahi baat ki."Tumhari Maa humse koi rishta nahi rakhna chahti and agar tum yahi chahti ho toh tum bhi jaa sakti ho. "smiley37smiley37Kab se yeh kahne ke liye bechara tadap raha hoga- aaj keh hi diyasmiley37

MJ_1009 thumbnail

looks like one by one all evil people Ghamand will be chakna choor smiley37

those 2 sisters of anirudh are irritating k unka b scene dalna ta..esp woh rumi ka smiley37smiley37

samarp2 thumbnail

lol i gave up on jhanak becoming mahanta ki murat when makers just stagnated her character on her unborn & anirudh being delusional..todays episode belonged to appu & lallon only..

precap belongs to that sensible police officer..

that cop was really smart to expose Shubho front of all smiley32smiley32โ€ฆ canโ€™t wait for evil downfall one by one smiley27
MMR2810 thumbnail

so true...i wanna see anirudh's grandma ka downfallsmiley37smiley37appu ki shaadi kaise meethi churi banne firi tismiley37smiley37like few episodes ago, she was against this marriage aur aj dekho smiley37

She is all sweet and all because her favorite son and daughter in law agreed for marriage .

Such a selfish woman...I hate this woman more than evil people.

MMR2810 thumbnail

those 2 sisters of anirudh are irritating k unka b scene dalna ta..esp woh rumi ka smiley37smiley37

Mimi hair style and her irritating voice ๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜ค

MJ_1009 thumbnail

that cop was really smart to expose Shubho front of all smiley32smiley32โ€ฆ canโ€™t wait for evil downfall one by one smiley27

i hope the makers play it exactly as it is instead of fooling the audience ...lallon and appu deserve some space from all these toxic folks..