Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Edkv74

I agree with your post ๐Ÿ’ฏ! These three โค๏ธ

I felt Jhanakโ€™s pain and it was really heart breaking to see her failing in making her man understand ๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿฅฒ .. and walking away with hurt, disappointment and betrayal..

Poor Ani .. mouthing the words he didnโ€™t mean to trigger her and prove to him that sheโ€™s indeed the woman he loved ๐Ÿฅน

Appu diโ€™s bidaai was an emotional moment so beautifully enacted by Ankitaโค๏ธ

Of all the three Jhanakโ€™s pain hit me real hard๐Ÿฅน

Same here!

Bcz Jhanak is all alone in her battle + her trust on her sirji is completely shattered now ๐Ÿ’”

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Yess ashu...am OK with this Bhasan Jhanak...

That time I just got irritated frustrated with her maid dialogue

I know .. for very long we had to hear that .. he also cause of his jealousy kept saying that on & off smiley29
samarp2 thumbnail

My doubt if suppose he has high fever and unconscious then how he performed??

Yaa for that he was sane smiley36& first time smiley36smiley36 โ€ฆ & now such imp moment of his life .. with whole he loves ๐Ÿ’• he forget such beautiful moment smiley44 & he is telling her she doesnโ€™t rem their beautiful moments together ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
samarp2 thumbnail

Yes we cheated by makers very badly..

They had shown lipstick mark on Ani's neck...did nt show how it happened...

Now j is pregnant but did nt sow process. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

all imp things which we were waiting smiley42smiley42 we got duped smiley38smiley38 & after that ๐Ÿ’‹ mark smiley36 both didnโ€™t even talk also ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚โ€ฆ Ani kept that moment smiley42 smiley27 just to himself smiley27smiley16โ€ฆ chaloo smiley16smiley16smiley37
tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

they can create such great scenes why the hell have they been ruining it so far for us i wonder ...

Exactly, with these two they can give the power packed scenes and story line can be so impactful. When I started this show, that is what I was expecting.
samarp2 thumbnail

Episode up...

Words words words words

for me also today on my iptv smiley36
PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xnbstar

You got the point!

Makers ko business bhi karna hn so that's why they're stretching.

Also, agr Ani Arshi ko pyaar krta to ab tak 2 dafa shaadi incomplete nhi rehti.

It's evident and crystal clear that his entire life revolves around Jhanak.

Pyaar, dard, nafrat, chahat, dhoka: uska sab kuch Jhanak se hai. Balkey uski poori dunya hi Jhanak hai and same is the other way round too from her end โ™ฅ๏ธ

Consummate hona door ki baat with Arshi, wo to proper legally wedding ka bhi nhi sochta with Arshi. Pata ye aplog ke mind me aisa khayal bhi kyu ara hai? Usky emotions itny strong hn bcz jab insaan agr kisi se nafrat tabhi krta hn jab usny pyaar kara ho.

His body, mind, and entire soul have been sold to his love, i.e., Jhanak only ๐Ÿ’ฏ

Agree Ani loves J as he believes love to be. And makers wont have him consciously want to be physical with Arshi, unless out of blind anger or inebriated state. I dont trust Leena and her type of story telling. She always goes for shock and awe.

She has to find a way to keep Arshi relevant after Ani finds out J is pregnant with his child. Runak becomes married couple legally and Arshi then becomes the other woman.

What form that will take, her seizing control of BH and black mailing Ani with something or pregnancy, or something else; some edge she will need to get for story to move. Right now she holds no chips. For her to be relevant she needs something significant to hold Ani to.

Fingers crossed she does not cross the line here.

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Someone please seal kajal's mouth...

Man she is damn annoying ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Someone please seal kajal's mouth...

Man she is damn annoying ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

So much person in this serial for annoying us now kajal also came here . Leenaji expert for thisโ˜บ๏ธ

samarp2 thumbnail

That Kajol is just showing her jealousyโ€ฆ whole Bosti people loved Appu smiley27 Appu & Lallon has so much trust, love & respect for each other smiley27