Originally posted by: PPak

He did it in bts day of mehndi.

The scene was edited out smiley7

Yaa I remembered later smiley7 glad we were avoided that torture
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Exactly these two remember only insult but not the time they spend together. Ani one step further dont remember he spoke all that and did more than hugsmiley24

How just had fever more else phir yaad kyun nahi aayega? if it not fever how was he fine very next morning? yeh mere samjh ke bahar hai

exactly.. all bouncing scenes over head smiley36
Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

The tears --of love, pain, hatred, betrayal .

My heart still pains after watching this beautiful episode.

From Jethu to Jhanak who showered their pure love with tears...

The most touching scene was Appu and Anirudh . When her own brother stayed away from her vidaai... Her constant support stood by her with all the tears.. The song highlighted the scene to more emotional one.

Jhanak's undying love for her Appu di, the bond that she developed with her in their first meet. Her pampering on Appu head was so motherly love. How a simple touch can be assuring ...

I so loved the scene between Anirudh and Jhanak. These two beautiful hearted human being are so stuck in their situations.. In all his anger lies the love for her. The thought of she should be proved wrong of my thinking. The feeling of betrayal from Jhanak. The pain of she is not the one whom I knew. The hurt expressed as how I stood for you and a final I hate you... with tears falling down.The comparison between Arshi and then the monologue. Anirudh , how will he handle himself when he gets to know the truth of the baby.

I loved Jhanak for her calm and controlled expression of pain.. The tears which failed to fall down with the words of Anirudh, her disbelief on how can he still not trust her .. And the most beautiful words reflecting her enduring love for him.. " Main maaf karungi aap ko" ... She can be no one other than Jhanak to have such a beautiful heart . And I hope all the words that came from her pain doesnt become a curse for him and she realises he was genuine with his memory. (The man was so perplexed as why she is saying all this. )

Its was beautiful conversation . With lot of pain and complain.

Couldn't resist tears falling down when they spoke ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ

Can never unlove these two souls ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜.

The start if the episode was good with the message of how can a daughter pay off the debts... A much required message when still people consider girls has a burden. The fear of breaking the social norm well expressed through Bodomaa as " Will it be inauspicious" ... The mind that wants to break many regressive thoughts gets tangled with this auspicious and inauspicious struggle.

Fabolous performance by Ankita,Krushal, Hiba who gave life to the writer's thoughts. A beautiful episode in terms of writing, performance and direction ..

I agree with your post ๐Ÿ’ฏ! These three โค๏ธ

I felt Jhanakโ€™s pain and it was really heart breaking to see her failing in making her man understand ๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿฅฒ .. and walking away with hurt, disappointment and betrayal..

Poor Ani .. mouthing the words he didnโ€™t mean to trigger her and prove to him that sheโ€™s indeed the woman he loved ๐Ÿฅน

Appu diโ€™s bidaai was an emotional moment so beautifully enacted by Ankitaโค๏ธ

Of all the three Jhanakโ€™s pain hit me real hard๐Ÿฅน

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vira76

so nice asmi! loved it make sure to add to analysis thread dear

Okay di.....

Thank you very very muchsmiley31

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: samarp2

exactly.. all bouncing scenes over head smiley36

Kuch zyada bounce horaha haismiley36

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

o was tired of that maid dialogue for 200 epis ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Yess ashu...am OK with this Bhasan Jhanak...

That time I just got irritated frustrated with her maid dialogue

MMR2810 thumbnail

Exactly these two remember only insult but not the time they spend together. Ani one step further dont remember he spoke all that and did more than hugsmiley24

How just had fever more else phir yaad kyun nahi aayega? if it not fever how was he fine very next morning? yeh mere samjh ke bahar hai

My doubt if suppose just assume he has high fever and unconscious then how he performed??

Edited by MMR2810 - 1 months ago
MMR2810 thumbnail

Mayuri dont remind me j ka dialogue.. Main maid hoonsmiley44

what are they even writing.. maa hoon and Ani says cheating kar rahi hai mere saath..

main bolti hun humare saath hi cheating hua haismiley19

Yes we cheated by makers very badly..

They had shown lipstick mark on Ani's neck...did nt show how it happened...

Now j is pregnant but did nt sow process. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

MMR2810 thumbnail

yaa 300 epis & still stuck there .. their way of confirming their love is .. tumhe sirf beizzati yaad hai aur kuch nahin smiley36 he needs to be frank what else she needs to remsmiley37 where they spent good romantic moments ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ I think he was talking about his birthday date smiley36smiley36

He wanted her to remember their shaadi wala din..

MMR2810 thumbnail

Episode up...

Words words words words