Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Not even a inche the story moved.. Leads still keep staring at each other infornt of whole familysmiley36

Tag line for this show is reusable so using same dialogue in different ways.. hadh haismiley44smiley36

In past J..mein iss ghar ka maid hoon

Now - mein aapka honewali bacha ka maa hoon.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Not even a inche the story moved.. Leads still keep staring at each other infornt of whole familysmiley36

Tag line for this show is reusable so using same dialogue in different ways.. hadh haismiley44smiley36

yaa 300 epis & still stuck there .. their way of confirming their love is .. tumhe sirf beizzati yaad hai aur kuch nahin smiley36 he needs to be frank what else she needs to remsmiley37 where they spent good romantic moments ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ I think he was talking about his birthday date smiley36smiley36
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Mayuri dont remind me j ka dialogue.. Main maid hoonsmiley44

what are they even writing.. maa hoon and Ani says cheating kar rahi hai mere saath..

main bolti hun humare saath hi cheating hua haismiley19

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: samarp2

yaa 300 epis & still stuck there .. their way of confirming their love is .. tumhe sirf beizzati yaad hai aur kuch nahin smiley36 he needs to be frank what else she needs to remsmiley37 where they spent good romantic moments ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ I think he was talking about his birthday date smiley36smiley36

Exactly these two remember only insult but not the time they spend together. Ani one step further dont remember he spoke all that and did more than hugsmiley24

How just had fever more else phir yaad kyun nahi aayega? if it not fever how was he fine very next morning? yeh mere samjh ke bahar hai

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

o was tired of that maid dialogue for 200 epis ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

so nice asmi! loved it make sure to add to analysis thread dear

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

LOVE HURTS.....๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”

Love is definitely not as simple as it sounds. It is a beautiful feeling as long as it is untouched by emotions that can push you to act in a manner that is hurtful to your loved one. Add external factors, and it gets all the more difficult to hold on to the purity of that feeling.

Today' s episode is not leaving my skin...so much pain was there that my heart is still aching...

After a very very emotional bidai of Appu di...when Jhanak received Aditya's call..and Aniruddh noticed it....From That moment only my heart started thumping.... because of the possible train wreck.....then what I witnessed is storm of emotions, heartbreak, complains...pains... An eclipse which is gradually eating up the beautiful connection that both Aniruddh and Jhanak had made with their love, their compatibility and we were so proud of it. it was heart wrenching to see two people so much in love getting trapped so cruelly and just getting caught in a cobweb to finally suffocate. heart and mind both getting numb with turn of events....

The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone elseโ€™

There is nothing more painful than to watch the person you love so deeply, in turn falling in love with someone else right in front you. There are some who lock themselves up and give in to the feeling of having lost, and there are others who refuse to give in to the feeling of utter helplessness and do everything in their power to win back their love.....but what to do when you can't do anything, when all you can feel is suffocation, when your love becomes an invisible chain........ Aniruddh and Jhanak are going through the same....

Aniruddh, had never fallen out of love with Jhanak,vice versa. No matter how much he had pretended to, the truth was, he had never forgotten his past. He still madly loves her, so much so that all his ego, self respect and resolve has been shattered to pieces in the wake of love knocking back at his door...The man whom we had seen on the day Jhanak had come with revelation , and the Aniruddh Bose I saw today are two different people...That Aniruddh took it as a attack on his dignity,his self-respect...but this Aniruddh wants to be proven wrong...He repeatedly brought the topic of Aditya Kapoor and her living with her .and kept instigating her..and expected her to shout back shattering all his myths.... This Aniruddh would be the happiest if he is proven wrong....

What brought this change!!Living under the same roof with Jhanak, no amount of hatred could blind him to her simplicity, her honesty, her goodness of heart, and most importantly her unconditional love and devotion for him and the one whom he loves, just by being herself, was enough to tear away the image falsely and forcibly imbedded in his mind. And that is the way it should have been....

I am sure within few days he wouldn't even need proof of her truthfulness... But maybe it will be too late...smiley28

" Tum ne kya Kiya Jhanak....jeena chod diya....Nahi"....yes...why wasn't I visible to you..? How could you move on when I am still standing here .....

So deep was his hurt that he just couldn't stop himself the moment he started venting..." I hate you Jhanak".....He himself got surprised and shocked with the demonic intensity of emotions he displayed....

As if amazed at the fact that how can it hurt so much....how can this woman who tries to trap him makes him feel this way...like a loser....How is he expecting to be proven wrong by this same woman who he has 1000 reasons to hate to.....

But Jhanak didn't say anything to clear it...chose to display silent strength...

But Silence is arguably the most fatal weapon that could be used in any relationship,specially in one which is already witnessing trouble....And this silence is suffocating him more...

The dream of happy loving family that he had seen from the beginning of his life is getting shattered......and he is witnessing it helplessly......

The smile....he displayed as if mocking himself for being so stupid in love....

And Jhanak is standing there looking at this man who made her see a beautiful dream for herself..and this same man is shattering it all....The child which is a symbol of love...and love only is not getting the due respect from its father...and this deep hurt she felt when he is still considering Arshi better than her.....

Two innocent heart is getting shattered....

"The shattering of a heart when being broken is the loudest quiet ever."...

But she spoke....when she spoke....she displayed her hurt, her disappointment, her complains.....Such was the intensity of her shattered heart that it shook him from his core....the tear drops from her eyes were stabbing his chest....

She left.... leaving him there....

His piercing silence, coupled with arched eyebrows, clenched jaw and that little tear in the corner of the eye- said it all. It was just now that he was beginning to recover from his insecurities, disbelief,shock and started feeling deep deep deep inside that Jhanak is faultless! In some dark unvisited corner of his heart, there he had found a voice that she can never betray him, or anyone for that matter. He again started smiling looking at her but then THIS......

Jhanak said...some poignant word saying she would forgive him...bcz that's how her love is.....but God will never .....

But the point here is...once the truth would be out..... Forget about God or Jhanak...how would this man be able to forgive himself....how will he be able to bear that he refused to abandon his biggeest responsibility.....the guilt he is gonna carry is feeling like a burden on my chest....

These two people are going to go through so much pain...tears , heartbreak that none of the two beautiful people deserve.....

They deserve to find their happiness.... their beautiful happy family that both of them dreamt from the beginning of their life but never got.....

Uff what an emotional rollercoaster....smiley27

vira76 thumbnail

lol we can make better predictions than her for sure! but do we really want to take on her? She announced J's pregnancy long ago and it all came true.. I am scared of that lady's superpowers lol

Ha ha..welcome to our team Vira...

vira76 thumbnail

they can create such great scenes why the hell have they been ruining it so far for us i wonder ...

Originally posted by: tellyme

I had exactly same words to say. I said the same as I felt exactly same. The scene was top notch as it touched all our hearts and we all had tears in that seen. Both simply nailed it. I was watching it and the realized J am wiping tears from my cheeks. It simply went inside

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think makers have put up some more tu tu main main in today's episode..but given yesterday's episode and audience again pissed off, they are editing some parts of today's episode... that's why they didn't upload in hotstar yet๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by Dibya_C - 1 months ago
PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

Yaa smiley36smiley36 but glad he didnโ€™t do that with Arshi ๐Ÿซฃ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

He did it in bts day of mehndi.

The scene was edited out smiley7