Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

Yaa smiley36smiley36 but glad he didnโ€™t do that with Arshi ๐Ÿซฃ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Ashu did you forget he kissed Arshi on shoulder during mehendi..we saw in bts...were very much upset. Luckily edited that part in epi.

MMR2810 thumbnail

but like a stalker he was acting smiley36smiley36.. for that moment he even forgot he is married smiley37smiley37..

How cum ur online today this time smiley9 no epi yet ?

No idea Ashu....

Relationship and Upma episodes are available ..only Jhanak

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Ashu did you forget he kissed Arshi on shoulder during mehendi..we saw in bts...were very much upset. Luckily edited that part in epi.

ohh Yaa that one ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚ lucky we were it was cut โœ‚๏ธ
szsiddiqa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Mayuri yesterday did u notice the shoulder kiss which Ani gave to Lallon smiley37smiley37smiley37.. I was so hoping that time for him to have FBs of the time he did it for Jhanak smiley36

I noticed it, and was thinking no no no dont do that. You did for J and she ended up with a baby. This kinda of stuff is not for your brother in law ๐Ÿ˜‰

MMR2810 thumbnail

ohh Yaa that one ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚ lucky we were it was cut โœ‚๏ธ

Yessss...in that way we were lucky.

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

No idea Ashu....

Relationship and Upma episodes are available ..only Jhanak

today y itโ€™s delayed .. nothing imp is there .. Appu grahpravesh will be there & BH some drama or crying .. but evils r not there is good ๐Ÿ‘
MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: szsiddiqa

I noticed it, and was thinking no no no dont do that. You did for J and she ended up with a baby. This kinda of stuff is not for your brother in law ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Words...Words words words words

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

so true ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚ never saw any show stretched so badlyโ€ฆ leads r still not together ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ MUs r not ending like Akshay patra ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.. in 2-3 epis we r getting 300 epis ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿซฃ & we hanged till here ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚

In Bengali version holi epi they showed today smiley36 hug ones smiley37

Yaa Aniโ€™s dialouges r not changing .. wait I will tagg u something check that smiley36

Not even a inche the story moved.. Leads still keep staring at each other infornt of whole familysmiley36

Tag line for this show is reusable so using same dialogue in different ways.. hadh haismiley44smiley36

MMR2810 thumbnail

today y itโ€™s delayed .. nothing imp is there .. Appu grahpravesh will be there & BH some drama or crying .. but evils r not there is good ๐Ÿ‘

Exactly..these makers are na really weird

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: szsiddiqa

lol smiley37 I know smiley37 we all r just noticing all those things in minute details smiley37 I was also wondering.. y he was doing that ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚