Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

Promos are always misleading. When the first mumbai promo was aired, it was just runak face off but reality mein kya hua, Ani took Arshi to mumbai for dance competition oblivious of jhanakโ€™s presence. I donโ€™t know, maybe itโ€™s just me but I think this time also Arshi will accompany him to mumbai if at all he decides to go.

When Arshi wasnโ€™t there on the montage, even then she was involved in every track. Now toh obviously they will involve her. I am pretty sure they wonโ€™t show ani lying and manipulating now as he is being shown as an โ€œloyalโ€ husband who considers her wife as an better humanโ€ฆ And Arshi also wonโ€™t allow him to visit mumbai. So my guess is makers will come up with the lamest reason of Arshi having some work in mumbai and ani visiting j in the pretext of accompanying Arshi. Want to be proved wrong though.

Also after todayโ€™s confrontation, even I feel Leena will take Anishi to the next stage. I feel she will take the risk as show is back to top 2. More than runak unfortunately people are liking strong fl fighting for her rights.. She canโ€™t stretch this adhi shaadi for long. Jhanak publicly stating the marriage being incomplete wasnโ€™t a mere coincidence.,consummation has to happen, thatโ€™s the only way to keep Arshi in the middle between runakโ€ฆ but still these two will continue giving puppy eyes.

Yep even I am dreading the same. Anishi consummation is in the cards. This is the only way Arshi can be kept relevant in the story between Runak. Makers please prove me wrong and show something else and surprise us.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: rysohini

Ha na Ashu, isse toh behtar dumb charade hi khel le! Kumse kum mute rahenge, toh darr na rahega, ki pata nehi abb kya nikal jaye muh se smiley1

Jo baat ek sentence mein bayaan kar sakte, pichhle 300 epi mein bol nehi paye, agle 300 mein bhi shayad na bol paye ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Inke chakkar mein, kaha phase hai hum ๐Ÿ˜„

Yaa so true smiley36 everyday itโ€™s like scary ๐Ÿซฃ what new drama this Ani will create smiley36.. he used to say J has so much nakhraes itโ€™s him who has smiley36..

Another 300 epis also they will continue same drama I guess .. only difference is now both r sure of their love for other smiley36 earlier they werenโ€™t smiley36 but doesnโ€™t make any difference .. both will just want to neecha dikhana karenge๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚ u hurt me so I will hurt u.. ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚โ€ฆ

Even yesterday I Hate you I am taking it as I love you ๐Ÿฅฐ โ€ฆsmiley37 cause eyes ๐Ÿ‘€ smiley42 were saying love ๐Ÿ’•โ€ฆ mouth hate smiley37 he did same drama during ad shoot smiley26smiley26 so itโ€™s nothing new smiley36smiley44

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: WatchTv98

If miscarriage does happen Jhanak will want to distance herself from him but I think that will push him more towards her and he will eventually fight after going through a phase of reflecting. Logically they need to get Ani and Jhanak in the same place again because if Jhanak is not in kolkata, no one cares about the family storylines. this is the exact reason they made a mess out of pregnancy storyline because they needed Jhanak for Apuโ€™s shaadi story, otherwise no one would have cared and the family themselves donโ€™t care about the gareeb members shaadiโ€™s

& all the evil people voluntarily said they wonโ€™t be part of the wedding smiley37 so audience will be more interested in Ani drama smiley37smiley37smiley37 more trp smiley15smiley37 audience will be like ohh till Appu marriage all evils will be minus smiley36 & only good people on screen .. smiley36 in good people others wonโ€™t have much to do.. so only hero drama
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Yep even I am dreading the same. Anishi consummation is in the cards. This is the only way Arshi can be kept relevant in the story between Runak. Makers please prove me wrong and show something else and surprise us.

Not possible at all.

Ani can't even hug Arshi properly. Also, he has fallen deeper and deeper for Jhanak so after realizing the truth, usky pyaar or sacrifice ki inteha hogi ๐Ÿ”ฅ

He'll fight for Jhanak's love and will most likely accept her in front of everyone at the upcoming festival. This is the USP of the show, or ye hoker rakhega.

RuNak are made for each other and the endgame for sure. โ™ฅ๏ธ

Plz stop everyone thinking so negatively here.

Edited by xnbstar - 1 months ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Not possible at all.

Ani can't even hug Arshi properly. Also, he has fallen deeper and deeper for Jhanak so after realizing the truth, usky pyaar or sacrifice ki inteha hogi ๐Ÿ”ฅ

He'll fight for Jhanak's love and will most likely accept her in front of everyone at the upcoming festival. This is the USP of the show, or ye hoker rakhega.

Agree . ANI values the marriage vows a lot and for him his first marriage is the only truth for him. Unless Anishi marriage get registered both anishi wonโ€™t proceed for consummation. Now how ani is treating Arshi she will never allow him to consummate. Till baccha mystery is not solved she wonโ€™t take the risk to consummate.
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Agree . ANI values the marriage vows a lot and for him his first marriage is the only truth for him. Unless Anishi marriage get registered both anishi wonโ€™t proceed for consummation. Now how ani is treating Arshi she will never allow him to consummate. Till baccha mystery is not solved she wonโ€™t take the risk to consummate.

You got the point!

Makers ko business bhi karna hn so that's why they're stretching.

Also, agr Ani Arshi ko pyaar krta to ab tak 2 dafa shaadi incomplete nhi rehti.

It's evident and crystal clear that his entire life revolves around Jhanak.

Pyaar, dard, nafrat, chahat, dhoka: uska sab kuch Jhanak se hai. Balkey uski poori dunya hi Jhanak hai and same is the other way round too from her end โ™ฅ๏ธ

Consummate hona door ki baat with Arshi, wo to proper legally wedding ka bhi nhi sochta with Arshi. Pata nhi ye aplog ke mind me aisa khayal bhi kyu ara hai? Usky emotions itny strong hn bcz jab insaan agr kisi se nafrat tabhi krta hn jab usny kisi se pyaar kara ho.

His body, mind, and entire soul have been sold to his love, i.e., Jhanak only ๐Ÿ’ฏ

Edited by xnbstar - 1 months ago
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

Mayuri yesterday did u notice the shoulder kiss which Ani gave to Lallon smiley37smiley37smiley37.. I was so hoping that time for him to have FBs of the time he did it for Jhanak smiley36

Ashu...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Yeah I observed it...but how could you think that he recall that night...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

Yaa so true smiley36 everyday itโ€™s like scary ๐Ÿซฃ what new drama this Ani will create smiley36.. he used to say J has so much nakhraes itโ€™s him who has smiley36..

Another 300 epis also they will continue same drama I guess .. only difference is now both r sure of their love for other smiley36 earlier they werenโ€™t smiley36 but doesnโ€™t make any difference .. both will just want to neecha dikhana karenge๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚ u hurt me so I will hurt u.. ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚โ€ฆ

Even yesterday I Hate you I am taking it as I love you ๐Ÿฅฐ โ€ฆsmiley37 cause eyes ๐Ÿ‘€ smiley42 were saying love ๐Ÿ’•โ€ฆ mouth hate smiley37 he did same drama during ad shoot smiley26smiley26 so itโ€™s nothing new smiley36smiley44

It's Ani's love language...

Ashu you are following my advice...so now you are not getting angry on Ani's words.

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Not possible at all.

completely agree with u Zainubโ€ฆ. Cause now Ani is sure of his love for Jhanak.. & itโ€™s getting deeper & stronger for him smiley27 right now he is just hurt cause of the misunderstanding smiley38 & he already told so many times.. that he values the time spent between them & those memories.. he never allows Arshi in those memories of his & Jhanakโ€™s .. itโ€™s always theirs โ€ฆ he values his first marriage only dil se smiley27smiley27

Yesterday in anger only he made it clear what it is with Arshiโ€ฆ sab kuch Kharab hai .. sirf tumhari wajah seโ€ฆ

Now he is relaxed that she knows their marriage was aadha aadhuri โ€ฆsmiley9 somewhere he wants to convey her that .. see now u know our marriage is not done.. means I am still not married โ€ฆbut how can u move on with other guy when I am still here in your memories smiley19smiley19

She told front of all even if they r half married all believe that they r married smiley29.. he gave her a lookโ€ฆ means in future if he says that he is not married & others also believe that he & Arshi r not married then thatโ€™s it.. means that fake wedding will be cancelled..

Cause still now we didnโ€™t get leads as one.. for them to seperateโ€ฆ to actually seperate they need to be togetherโ€ฆ somewhere at a point they will be together what I feel..

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Ashu...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Yeah I observed it...but how could you think that he recall that night...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

it just flashed me smiley37smiley37 his expressions were same ๐Ÿซฃsmiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37 u can check out both the scene to confirm it smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37