Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

I'm ok with Runak being separated...in fact at this stage, I want them separated ..it will grow them as individuals..I just want Ani to realise his mistakes..and stop judging J based on assumptions...Let him live with Arshi despite being in love with J...he always compares between Arshi and J...only when he will start living with Arshi, he will realise how incompatible they are together...

I want for him to be stuck with Arshi as well after realizing the truth. He should realize what he could have had if he had used his head.

I dont mind what he is doing; but the brutality of it is disturbing.

He can refuse her without this much insult and CA. It is very demeaning. J is crazy, no other woman would have put up with it. I may have been ok if this nature of Ani's was this way brutal with Arshi, but however rude he can be with Arshi - he never demeans her as he does Jhanak.

He is scared of Arshi and respects her. He has zero respect or trust for Jhanak. H/e is looking at her like she is his property.

Till now has he ever considered leaving Arshi - never, not once. Even now it never enters his mind that he should acknowledge he and Arshi are not married, and end the relationship. But no, he wants J around but not as his wife. The only 2 cryptic times we got this was his dream and his monologue outside the jewelry shop; and he has never taken any steps towards this.

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ha na Ashu, isse toh behtar dumb charade hi khel le! Kumse kum mute rahenge, toh darr na rahega, ki pata nehi abb kya nikal jaye muh se smiley1

Jo baat ek sentence mein bayaan kar sakte, pichhle 300 epi mein bol nehi paye, agle 300 mein bhi shayad na bol paye ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Inke chakkar mein, kaha phase hai hum ๐Ÿ˜„

Originally posted by: samarp2

Yaa clear communication solves so many things between them โ€ฆ that only they r not doing.. just gol gol talks smiley29 with no resultโ€ฆ

He was not even able to come out of Appu bidaai.. that another shocking news of Adi calling Jhanak iss time pe came for him smiley24โ€ฆ wrong timing ..

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PPak

It seemed to me that Ani was taken aback and very moved; but then the old insecurities and lies he is telling himself came to his mind and he hardened his resolve again to not trust her.

After Jhanak called out Ani Arshi were only half married in front of the whole crowd; I would assume if Arshi wanted to keep Ani with her forever she would need to insist on a legal marriage or look to consumate the marriage. Also Ani being very emotional now and thinking Arshi is better than J; there is a possibility he may do the deed and doom himself for ever.

Jhanak does not know Ani and Arshi are not sleeping together in the physical sense; still she is shamelessly looking with beseeching eyes at Ani. Even if Ani Arshi have a baby together; J will still accept it.

Regarding promo; when Ani picked up the call, I thought I saw a moment of irritation in Ani's face; but hearing J was sick; he cannot start yelling at AK, so he spoke properly, thats all.

I really wont be surprised if Ani does not go to Mumbai in spite of AK's call. After yesterdays episode, Ani is a gone case. He needs therapy.

Promos are always misleading. When the first mumbai promo was aired, it was just runak face off but reality mein kya hua, Ani took Arshi to mumbai for dance competition oblivious of jhanakโ€™s presence. I donโ€™t know, maybe itโ€™s just me but I think this time also Arshi will accompany him to mumbai if at all he decides to go.

When Arshi wasnโ€™t there on the montage, even then she was involved in every track. Now toh obviously they will involve her. I am pretty sure they wonโ€™t show ani lying and manipulating now as he is being shown as an โ€œloyalโ€ husband who considers her wife as an better humanโ€ฆ And Arshi also wonโ€™t allow him to visit mumbai. So my guess is makers will come up with the lamest reason of Arshi having some work in mumbai and ani visiting j in the pretext of accompanying Arshi. Want to be proved wrong though.

Also after todayโ€™s confrontation, even I feel Leena will take Anishi to the next stage. I feel she will take the risk as show is back to top 2. More than runak unfortunately people are liking strong fl fighting for her rights.. She canโ€™t stretch this adhi shaadi for long. Jhanak publicly stating the marriage being incomplete wasnโ€™t a mere coincidence.,consummation has to happen, thatโ€™s the only way to keep Arshi in the middle between runakโ€ฆ but still these two will continue giving puppy eyes.

Edited by Firefly_shines - 1 months ago
PPak thumbnail

Rekha - again the tone of your write up resonates most with me.

The way Ani is behaving is not normal. We cannot excuse toxic illogical behavior - calling it intense love and emotion. If the person playing Ani was one without Krushal's charm; Ani would be crucified. Like you said if the writer had built up more scenes of Ani behaving irrationally and unable to process basic info; this may have been convincing.

I loved the scene - if you leave aside Ani's total mental derangement. The actors nailed the scene; but Ani can only be explained if you attribute mental imbalance to him; someone who needs therapy.

Regarding his relationship with his parents; writers have not been consistent. Begininng episodes show him as a child who was not loved and cherished but rather held to expectations of class?? and selfishness. The most significant convo where I got his lack of emotion towards his parents is when he tells J - he has only ever felt close to very few people and she is one of them. The notion of him feeling like himself when he is with J is speculation, because of their song. I have never seen it expressed verbally.

He seemed to bond more with his family and value what they wanted - for the first time during his Kashmir wedding with Arshi where he seemed to be marrying her to pls his family; next was the dialog between him and J in the hallway where he called himself a weak person for not running away, for fear of hurting his family; that contd. he was all abt pleasing his parents, until Shubho broke his trust.

When he abuses J he always quotes that not only him but Shristi Arshi and his family also have an opinion of her; that shows somewhere he trusts their opinion more than what he sees of J.

Ani is not relatable even when it comes to Choton, Appu di, Jethu and Bado maa. Just seeing his fav people in the family all siding so strongly with J, should give a normal person pause to reconsider his belief...nope.

If you tell me Ani has some other reason for disbelieveing J the way he is; I can maybe see it.

Saying Ani is treating J the way he is because of his overt possessiveness of her and his intense love for her and accepting his behavior on such grounds is very distasteful to me.

I am also South Indian - Tamil; so the whole bidaai stuff misses me as well. Never thought of being married as leaving my family behind; rather acquiring new members.

Grieving leaving my maternal home; when fully high on the thrill of my wedding day, would have been a tough act for me :)

PPak thumbnail

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

Promos are always misleading. When the first mumbai promo was aired, it was just runak face off but reality mein kya hua, Ani took Arshi to mumbai for dance competition oblivious of jhanakโ€™s presence. I donโ€™t know, maybe itโ€™s just me but I think this time also Arshi will accompany him to mumbai if at all he decides to go.

When Arshi wasnโ€™t there on the montage, even then she was involved in every track. Now toh obviously they will involve her. I am pretty sure they wonโ€™t show ani lying and manipulating now as he is being shown as an โ€œloyalโ€ husband who considers her wife as an better humanโ€ฆ And Arshi also wonโ€™t allow him to visit mumbai. So my guess is makers will come up with the lamest reason of Arshi having some work in mumbai and ani visiting j in the pretext of accompanying Arshi. Want to be proved wrong though.

Also after todayโ€™s confrontation, even I feel Leena will take Anishi to the next stage. I feel she will take the risk as show is back to top 2. More than runak unfortunately people are liking strong fl fighting for her rights.. She canโ€™t stretch this adhi shaadi for long. Jhanak publicly stating the marriage being incomplete wasnโ€™t a mere coincidence.,consummation has to happen, thatโ€™s the only way to keep Arshi in the middle between runakโ€ฆ but still these two will continue giving puppy eyes.

Ani - a loyal husband? A man who takes every excuse to be where jhanak and keep looking at her while mouthing loyalty to Arshi is not not something I can buy.

Ani's version of loyalty is being bound together in the view of society. He calls himself Arshi's fiance, her husband because they acknowledge a bond socially.

His thoughts, his love, his actions, none of them show loyalty to either one.

Bold - I said this yesterday as well. After Ani finds out abt J carrying his baby; they need something to keep Arshi relevant. It would be disgusting to watch and may finally cure me of my addiction to the show should it happen; but that story line makes logical sense based on Leena's storytelling thus far.

Not a single day do you get any happy moments. What more negativity & shock than making Arshi pregnant. They'll find a way to excuse Ani; but making Arshi drug him or have him intoxicate himself - but sadly its a high possibility; as is him not going to Mumbai even after AK's call on account of Arshi.

I dont think Leena is done with murdering his character; if there is any thing more to kill that is.

The only thing that makes me hopeful is they cannot fully disconnect Ani and J. they have to keep them together, and its hard to imagine J involved with BH again with a pregnant Arshi unless Ani is dying; or she is back to being shameless with zero self respect again.

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

I hate you means I love you hai kya ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

Han humare runak ki dictionary main yehi hai especially runak fans ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PPak

It seemed to me that Ani was taken aback and very moved; but then the old insecurities and lies he is telling himself came to his mind and he hardened his resolve again to not trust her.

After Jhanak called out Ani Arshi were only half married in front of the whole crowd; I would assume if Arshi wanted to keep Ani with her forever she would need to insist on a legal marriage or look to consumate the marriage. Also Ani being very emotional now and thinking Arshi is better than J; there is a possibility he may do the deed and doom himself for ever.

Jhanak does not know Ani and Arshi are not sleeping together in the physical sense; still she is shamelessly looking with beseeching eyes at Ani. Even if Ani Arshi have a baby together; J will still accept it.

Regarding promo; when Ani picked up the call, I thought I saw a moment of irritation in Ani's face; but hearing J was sick; he cannot start yelling at AK, so he spoke properly, thats all.

I really wont be surprised if Ani does not go to Mumbai in spite of AK's call. After yesterdays episode, Ani is a gone case. He needs therapy.

I am echoing your thoughts. With Ani comparing Arshi and Janak and thinking Janak is living happily with Adi, he might make a move to consummate the marriage with Arshi. This will be like his deliberate attempt to move on from Janak. Given how the show is thriving on negativity and tragedy, it might be a possibility when Ani comes to know about his baby with Janak, he would have already went ahead with Arshi and even if he desires, it might not be possible for him to get back Janak in his life. As far as Ani going to Mumbai, even I thought the same as you. Who knows Ani wil not even go to Mumbai and promo might be a misleading one just to grab the eyeballs.

PPak thumbnail

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Yeah, Jhanak ki side se ab moral conflict ka bhoot hat gaya hai so it's all about her and Ani after having their marriage consumption.

Arshi is and has always remained a third angle, as per the montage too.

I'm feeling Kolkata me he'll accept her infront of the world bcz abhi sirf pyaar ki baat agye hn phly to moral conflicts etc thy but ab sab hadh paar hogye hn

This can happen; because once its established Jhanak is carrying Ani's child, the obvious follow up is they are legally married and Arshi is the outside person.

Logically Ani accepting the baby = Runak married legally as a marriage that is consumated cannot be annulled.

Ani could likely use it to hold J to him; but J would have emotionally moved on completely.

Arshi then without making her pregnant - they can make her destroy BH family financially and have control over them that way...like one of the spoilers said.

Leena is not writing a story like other shows; where she changes the storyline based on trp. Her sequencing of the story is solid - it has been well planned from before; and she has a story to tell; that she will tell her way;; whether we like the story or not is another matter.

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Yes yes.. He is a such a treat to watch when is jealous ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

The trait of a simple human being ... Who is so much in love, doesnt fear to express it so loud and in public..

So real... The thought of Jhanak leaving and how to stop her .. Hence a realistic yet jealous taunt..

He is a darling afterall

So human ... โคโค๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Jealous Anirudh is a sight to see as long as he avoids saying harsh and degrading wordsโ€ฆ he is all love when he is jealous and his expressions are always on point!
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Mayuri yesterday did u notice the shoulder kiss which Ani gave to Lallon smiley37smiley37smiley37.. I was so hoping that time for him to have FBs of the time he did it for Jhanak smiley36