Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

This is one reason ..agar ye sab na bhi hua to v accept nahi karegi... kyunki Anirudh has given her enough reasons to believe that he loves Arshi..to abhi it will be difficult for Ani to make J believe that he actually loves her.. moreover, she considers Arshi to be his wife...so she will not agree to break his marriage..she is saying again again that she wants child's right, nothing else...so agr MU clear bhi ho gaya dono k bich, to v near future Runak union chances Kam hai..

Wo sab set hn..

But ek clear and loud confession: sab kuch badal dega...

MARK MY WORDS!

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This show is like parliament section

If u have seen in person how parties argue same these ppl do

After that they enjoy in the cafeteria ๐Ÿคฃhere actors enjoy after shoots

Nothing different

Letโ€™s give a name P.S

WatchTv98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Wo sab set hn..

But ek clear and loud confession: sab kuch badal dega...

MARK MY WORDS!

i agree. I think anything can happen. Whenever there is a big fight then it is always followed by a union of some sort. I feel as if the story can go in any direction it just depends on what leena wants to show. If the confession is infront of everyone and he is willing to fight for her openly i think she would accept tbh. There was no point of them reminding us so many times in the past week that Arshi Ani shaadi is incomplete and Ani wants Arshi to leave. I personally took what jhanak said about the half shaadi in a way that accepts a half shaadi and the family is allowing it. If he actually fought for jhanak openly she would run to him.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

Do u remember in olden days when we were in other forum same type of track used to follow we made a topic and whole forum girls burst out ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Kuch nahi badla

from then to now smiley26smiley36 nothing is changed smiley37
rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_UuE98v5a0/

Our reaction at present situation ye kya locha hogaya

Raat ki baat huwa aur ani aur hum ko malum nahi

https://youtu.be/J9d2S31MuC0?si=CoaOEskhMibjS6Bb

Edited by rs-shailu29 - 1 months ago
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: WatchTv98

i agree. I think anything can happen. Whenever there is a big fight then it is always followed by a union of some sort. I feel as if the story can go in any direction it just depends on what leena wants to show. If the confession is infront of everyone and he is willing to fight for her openly i think she would accept tbh. There was no point of them reminding us so many times in the past week that Arshi Ani shaadi is incomplete and Ani wants Arshi to leave. I personally took what jhanak said about the half shaadi in a way that accepts a half shaadi and the family is allowing it. If he actually fought for jhanak openly she would run to him.

Yeah, Jhanak ki side se ab moral conflict ka bhoot hat gaya hai so it's all about her and Ani after having their marriage consumption.

Arshi is and has always remained a third angle, as per the montage too.

I'm feeling Kolkata me he'll accept her infront of the world bcz abhi sirf pyaar ki baat agye hn phly to moral conflicts etc thy but ab sab hadh paar hogye hn

WatchTv98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Yeah, Jhanak ki side se ab moral conflict ka bhoot hat gaya hai so it's all about her and Ani after having their marriage consumption.

Arshi is and has always remained a third angle, as per the montage too.

I'm feeling Kolkata me he'll accept her infront of the world bcz abhi sirf pyaar ki baat agye hn phly to moral conflicts etc thy but ab sab hadh paar hogye hn

If miscarriage does happen Jhanak will want to distance herself from him but I think that will push him more towards her and he will eventually fight after going through a phase of reflecting. Logically they need to get Ani and Jhanak in the same place again because if Jhanak is not in kolkata, no one cares about the family storylines. this is the exact reason they made a mess out of pregnancy storyline because they needed Jhanak for Apuโ€™s shaadi story, otherwise no one would have cared and the family themselves donโ€™t care about the gareeb members shaadiโ€™s

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Ani is telling Jhanakโ€™s imagination power is good smiley36smiley36 so she should become writer smiley37

โ€ฆ she is telling the truth .. itโ€™s his whose nonsense imagination power is great smiley44smiley44smiley7 not hers.. think g all baseless thoughts & getting hurt himself smiley28 & making her also hurt with his nonsense smiley7smiley7

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Hi Priya ji do you feel the way epsiode ended today with Aniโ€™s changing face, I feel the makers might show Ani consummating his half marriage with Arshi. But not sure if Arshi will accept ? But then precap, he seems to be genuinely concerned for her and leaving to Mumbai. After todayโ€˜s confrontation, not sure how is talking normally to Adi in the fone.

It seemed to me that Ani was taken aback and very moved; but then the old insecurities and lies he is telling himself came to his mind and he hardened his resolve again to not trust her.

After Jhanak called out Ani Arshi were only half married in front of the whole crowd; I would assume if Arshi wanted to keep Ani with her forever she would need to insist on a legal marriage or look to consumate the marriage. Also Ani being very emotional now and thinking Arshi is better than J; there is a possibility he may do the deed and doom himself for ever.

Jhanak does not know Ani and Arshi are not sleeping together in the physical sense; still she is shamelessly looking with beseeching eyes at Ani. Even if Ani Arshi have a baby together; J will still accept it.

Regarding promo; when Ani picked up the call, I thought I saw a moment of irritation in Ani's face; but hearing J was sick; he cannot start yelling at AK, so he spoke properly, thats all.

I really wont be surprised if Ani does not go to Mumbai in spite of AK's call. After yesterdays episode, Ani is a gone case. He needs therapy.

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanakanj

They will always keeps them apart . Other wise how she will stretch till 1000 episodes.this show does not have any saas bahu drama so Leena has to keep leads apart. In star events also they promote it as love story despite being separated always. Any way reunion dikha kar bhi kya hi fayda next day they start fighting so better they donโ€™t reunite. Even Ani will be sure that jhanak loves him he canโ€™t tolerate any men around jhanak. Even with Rahul he always wanted jhanak to be near him. Even now it does not matter to him if jhanak carries someone child he wants her to be near him. That balcony is not on the way to his room. He purposely came behind her to vent out his frustration. He is obsessed with jhanak.

yes he is obsessed with her, always looking for her; but she is also obsessed with him. both are carzy