Users

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

I dont want to suggest anything.

Its not my story.

And as I said before I dont think about future or predict it. Will watch as it is aired.

And I have my thoughts after watching the episodes , each of us has.

When you tagged me on a post and I had disagreements I replied.

I am not putting that what I say you should follow.

Its your thoughts.

And so does I have mine.

And I dont know if this post was written in this way as to instigate or not !!!The entire topic started with suffering and you have sealed this post with it .

Anyways , I dont want this to go on loop as I have totall disagreement to the way the last para of your post is written.

Peace✌️

Everyone is entitled to put individual opinions.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rushi1981

Jhanak is already burning in fire being pregnant n unmarried with the father of the baby not ready to take any responsibility of the child and above that character assasinating the vey pregnant girl in every given opportunity..She has to face the world alone..raise the child alone n face all accusations on her alone..so yes jhanak is already burning in fire but now it should be aniruddh bose time to burn in fire..

Why did this happen to her ???

The answer is the episodes after the Kashmir night.

All I can say is she is equally or more responsible as she remembered the night and chose to walk away inspite of him initiating the topic many times before his mehndi.

I had just written about this in another response. If can tag will do that else I need to type again same things and its difficult to do so . Type the same things.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Peace✌️

Everyone is entitled to put individual opinions.

That is what I want to say....

Each to their own... 😀

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sanfan

Yes I am from Palakkad ❤️smiley31

ohh nice to know Rekha… I have some friends from Pallakkad
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Ani never follows what he says smiley37& does opp of it smiley37..after this only they did the kaand smiley37

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8NS8ZyS1y_/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Dibya_C thumbnail

From AK's conversation with J it seems there's some extra time before J starts shooting...so in between makers will deal with her health issues...then she will start shooting..and in sometime we can expect AK and Rudra plotting for BBG identity reveal...I wonder how Anirudh will fit in this scheme of things?? I mean from the beginning it is shown that it is Anirudh who kept the secret safe with him..now that he has passed this info to Rudra, I guess it will play out against him only..but itna sab makers ek sath kaise dikhayenge!! I mean Ani works in a corporate firm and has a deadly adhi wife..how will he manage to stay in Mumbai for so long!!😂😂

Edited by Dibya_C - 1 months ago
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

From AK's conversation with J it seems there's some extra time before J starts shooting...so in between makers will deal with her health issues...then she will start shooting..and in sometime we can expect AK and Rudra plotting for BBG identity reveal...I wonder how Anirudh will fit in this scheme of things?? I mean from the beginning it is shown that it is Anirudh who kept the secret safe with him..now that he has passed this info to Rudra, I guess it will play out against him only..but itna sab makers ek sath kaise dikhayenge!! I mean Ani works in a corporate firm and has a deadly adhi wife..how will he manage to stay in Mumbai for so long!!😂😂

All I can say is

"DON'T LOOK FOR LOGIC ONLY SEE LEENA MAAM MAGIC"

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

All I can say is

"DON'T LOOK FOR LOGIC ONLY SEE LEENA MAAM MAGIC"

Bolo black magic!😆

Words words

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ofcourse J was equally wrong!! that's why she's suffering. .. carrying a baby without marriage and the father is rejecting paternity claim...is this not a big enough suffering!!!More is yet to come ..jis k liye ladh rahi hai wohi nahi rahegi/rahega...aur kitna suffering chahiye!!

Well, Jhanak was legally married at that time and still is, since their marriage was consummated, which canceled their annulment.

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

By impurity I am talking about his impure thoughts whenever he finds J with a man...how could he always jump to conclusion that a girl like J will so easily be physically get involved with a guy...I mean..this is a sick mentality of him...I love him for many of his qualities..But I just can't take it when he directly jumps to conclusion about J's character...Man!!U're sleeping with a girl without marriage but expect her to not be someone else's!!I just want him to grow his rationality back ..it's the need of the hour...if he wants to save himself from upcoming doom❤️

He really needs to improve his insecurity level and learn how to trust Jhanak. Since she's poor and an orphan, it doesn't mean k wo usper koi bhi ilzam lagye. Yehi Arshi ke sath karey to pata chalega.

Her baar Jhanak ko koi safaye deney ki need nhi hn but haan she shouldn't have fueled that further.

But again, ek ladki ko baar baar apni purity prove karney ki need nhi hn bcz samney waly ko bhi trust karna chye.