Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

He needs to burn in fire first...his soul is filled with impurity now...let him pass through this pain and upcoming pain...only then can he find true happiness..just like the old Anirudh who used to find happiness in J's happiness...this Anirudh can reach that stage only after accepting the pain and sufferings..โฃ๏ธ

This is necessary for him to grow as a lover, as a partner, as a soulmateโค๏ธ

I am soo happy with their conversation today.

But my genuine doubt is doesnt Jhanak do anything wrong that only Anirudh needs to go through all the fire !!!

Actually I dont want to point on what Jhanak is or what she does to him, today.

Is she the perfect one in their relationship that Anirudh needs to suffer all alone .

Impurity, I am sorry it was fed by her into his mind.

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 1 months ago
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

Our sweetest songs are those that tell of saddest thought smiley27

Why could the makers have not given a 2 min breather between Apu's car leaving and J receiving Ak's phone call !

Ani was going through a whale of emotions with Apu's vidaai and the very next moment , he has to notice J getting a call from AK? Kya bedardi hai !

When you are already emotionally wrecked, kinda shattered with Apu leaving, how much more can you take?

Apu di chali gayi, abb J jane wali hai aur woh kisi aur ki ho chuki hai - toh bacha kaun Ani babu?

From Kuya to Khai in seconds !

I loved loved loved Ani's emotional breakdown at Apu's Vidaai smiley27 So humane smiley27 Kaun kehta hai mard ko dard nehi hota? Iss softie ko beshaqq hota hai smiley27

Can we get a few more frequent Ani - Apu scenes dear makers , these two are exemplary smiley27

RuNak face-off - Intense ! Kaha phase hai yeh dono, why can't they talk? All they are doing is everything except talking !

For talking they need to first confess that they love each other...

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

As I am soo happy with their conversation today.

But my genuine doubt is doesnt Jhanak do anything wrong that only Anirudh needs to go through all the fire !!!

Is she the perfect one in their relationship that Anirudh needs suffer all alone .

Ofcourse J was equally wrong!! that's why she's suffering. .. carrying a baby without marriage and the father is rejecting paternity claim...is this not a big enough suffering!!!More is yet to come ..jis k liye ladh rahi hai wohi nahi rahegi/rahega...aur kitna suffering chahiye!!

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Ofcourse J was equally wrong!! that's why she's suffering. .. carrying a baby without marriage and the father is rejecting paternity claim...is this not a big enough suffering!!!More is yet to come ..jis k liye ladh rahi hai wohi nahi rahegi/rahega...aur kitna suffering chahiye!!

Of course, I get that too.

Until and unless it airs we cant discuss about it.

Dibya_C thumbnail

As I am soo happy with their conversation today.

Is she the perfect one in their relationship that Anirudh needs suffer all alone .

By impurity I am talking about his impure thoughts whenever he finds J with a man...how could he always jump to conclusion that a girl like J will so easily be physically get involved with a guy...I mean..this is a sick mentality of him...I love him for many of his qualities..But I just can't take it when he directly jumps to conclusion about J's character...Man!!U're sleeping with a girl without marriage but expect her to not be someone else's!!I just want him to grow his rationality back ..it's the need of the hour...if he wants to save himself from upcoming doomโค๏ธ

Sunsh thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I am soo happy with their conversation today.

Is she the perfect one in their relationship that Anirudh needs to suffer all alone .

I so second you. The poor soul came multiple times to her and each time got brutally rejected by her. In this relationship, Jhanak is more at fault. He is throwing severe tantrums to get her attention and reaction both
Dibya_C thumbnail

Of course, I get that too.

Until and unless it airs we cant discuss about it.

She was at her worst when she accepted Anirudh's love that night despite knowing he may not recall the events next morning ..even if he recalls, still she should have talked about his confession in his conscious state...she always kept him away keeping in mind he is in a long term committed relationship with Arshi and at the last moment she committed the biggest mistake that night by trading off her moral stand with her love for Anirudh...and now she's paying for it ..

Edited by Dibya_C - 1 months ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿฅดye baghwan star plus same funda

Fl crying and out of the house at the same time suitcase , pillow same track

Kuch bi alag nahi kya kare ye trp aunty likes such backwas

Yaa Shailu smiley36 2 shows r following same track smiley36
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

Our sweetest songs are those that tell of saddest thought smiley27

Why could the makers have not given a 2 min breather between Apu's car leaving and J receiving Ak's phone call !

Ani was going through a whale of emotions with Apu's vidaai and the very next moment , he has to notice J getting a call from AK? Kya bedardi hai !

When you are already emotionally wrecked, kinda shattered with Apu leaving, how much more can you take?

Apu di chali gayi, abb J jane wali hai aur woh kisi aur ki ho chuki hai - toh bacha kaun Ani babu?

From Kuya to Khai in seconds !

I loved loved loved Ani's emotional breakdown at Apu's Vidaai smiley27 So humane smiley27 Kaun kehta hai mard ko dard nehi hota? Iss softie ko beshaqq hota hai smiley27

Can we get a few more frequent Ani - Apu scenes dear makers , these two are exemplary smiley27

RuNak face-off - Intense ! Kaha phase hai yeh dono, why can't they talk? All they are doing is everything except talking !

Yaa clear communication solves so many things between them โ€ฆ that only they r not doing.. just gol gol talks smiley29 with no resultโ€ฆ

He was not even able to come out of Appu bidaai.. that another shocking news of Adi calling Jhanak iss time pe came for him smiley24โ€ฆ wrong timing ..

samarp2 thumbnail

When we can see Ani like this for Jhanak smiley19โ€ฆ all he does is insult insult insult ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_0k3QEy5Qh/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==