Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Ha ha...what innocence...how could makers play with Appu character also...showing her love and marriage is bit weird...now groom getting arrested at wedding mandap..what a toxic content.

We are the buyer's of this crap! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sanfan

Havenโ€™t watched and donโ€™t have an intention ๐Ÿ˜‚

If Ani doesnโ€™t react when he finds Jhanak in troubleโ€ฆ they have moved from the coreโ€ฆ now it doesnโ€™t matter if he shows an intention but is held back. I guess they are proceeding to a scenario where all the holding back will not work on Aniโ€ฆ.. woh saare bandhan thodega ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ but what impact will it have hard to tellโ€ฆ

The fans of the story have almost given upโ€ฆ there are holding on just by a bare thread of whatever the emotion that holds them to this serial. Story, characterisation sab gaya oil lene!! smiley44

smiley36 canโ€™t agree more Rekha on this smiley36.. looking at him looks like he will not be able to hold for long,. But canโ€™t say..more Jhanak is front of him he is not able to control his heart.. now them saying in 2 days she will leave.. I think Bado maa will say her to leave after Durga puja?.. how will Ani stay without her .. his mouth only opens to taunt Shrishti.. but not with other things.. now that Arshi looks perfect from all sides .. he should now come out of his fakeness .. but he is too coward to do all this ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

He didnโ€™t even go near Jhanak after her fainting is just so bad .. what kind of ML he has turned into

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

that only I am not getting both their pov.. there she wants to give his name to her baby.. but donโ€™t want his saath or her wife status from him.. he is worried about his family & image & his character .. for outside people he is married to someone else & Jhanak wants him to give name to her baby.. later what will that make up..

She should have asked whole right of wife & accept her baby.. asking one thing .. what that will make him in eyes of societyโ€ฆ marrying one girl & becomg baby dad from other womensmiley37.. then he is 2 timer & cheater ..

Such a weird track to even talk or watch with family

She should ask for divorce in place of annulment, if she doesn't wish to stay as his wife post paternity revelation..this way she can keep her word of not coming between Anishit and at the same time legitimize her child..on the contrary, makers could use this as an excellent scope for Anirudh's redemption by making him deny to divorce her coz he also wants to be with his child...this way we can enjoy OG Anirudh's manipulation skills to hassil J as his wife using tedha tactics...this will also clear the dirty plotline makers have been creating for some time now..

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

R a that's why I am so desperately rooting for MC...kyunki normal conditions me madam J ko to career ki padhi hi nahi hai!! atleast mishap k baad shayed J will focuse on her career! I am also desperately looking forward to BBG identity reveal by AK and Rudra..but nahi... makers ko to audience ko BH me hi ghumana hai!๐Ÿคง

yeah when they had the dance competition & BH scenes..i would prefer the dance scenes over the BH drama except for arshi & her mother...
MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Yaa they made it look like she will become big star & what notโ€ฆ but what happened ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ Ani made her loose smiley44 she got pregnant smiley29 & back to mad house ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ก.. where she wonโ€™t get 1% respect ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

she still can focus on her career but BH drama is prime lol...

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

yeah when they had the dance competition & BH scenes..i would prefer the dance scenes over the BH drama except for arshi & her mother...

I am sure MC is on the card..in today's episode, J has two monologues regarding safety of her child and how she will not forgive herself if anything bad happens to the child...these monologues are only the set up for upcoming track..when Anirudh will realise his mistake, but it will be too late..

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yesss Vidya...hey why it is marked as mature post...

After shubho expose these two definitely won't tolerate them..don't leave any chance to belittle them.

Starship1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Hi star ,

I stopped watching when pregnancy was declared , watching clips and sometimes episodes...story is till there where u left .

Looks like there is a revenge game in Lalon marriage ...

They share room , rest is touch me not mode with Pillow in between as per their dialogues...

thanks Maya โ€ฆ.hope they show downfall of those evil people. Iโ€™m expecting too much still want to see what happens when Shubo is revealed
Starship1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

hi ๐Ÿ‘‹ star โญ๏ธ.. after long time .. srry today on & off on forum smiley36 bust with Chaturthi preparation

Kajol is sure another future Arshi in makingโ€ฆ right now not showing any sign.. but when Shubho is exposed she may

Lallon mom said she never saw her husbands friends.. so she has no idea.. these days Shibho being scared looks like soon he will be caught & whole family will land in Bostismiley37 I am eager to see Bips in bosti smiley36

Ohh Yaa โ€ฆ they even sleep on same bed smiley37 but with pillow in between ,. ani doesnโ€™t allow her to touch him smiley37 but she forces her hug on him smiley37 but he pushes away smiley37 cause during their SR she had told Ani not to touch her smiley37smiley37 cause he loves Jhanak smiley37.. & they r not married .. so what SR? smiley36 Only for others they r married but in side room they donโ€™t consider themselves husband & wife smiley37

Now as J is back in his life smiley36 he is again behind Jhsnak smiley37smiley37 & doesnโ€™t even care if Arshi exists in his house or life โ€ฆ not smiley37smiley37..Arshi who has no self respect being todayโ€™s girlsmiley36 still stays there smiley37.,

So we r back to square one smiley37 nothing as changed & nothing u missed smiley36

they should really show the evil gang moving to Bosti ๐Ÿ˜Š