Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Kaun kaun chahte ho k J Ani k saath aur Nayan matakka na kare before heading to Mumbai???๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Itna kuchh sunane k baad Ani ko thoda pareshan karna chahiye! J shouldn't respond to his Nayan matakkas!!waise hi Aditya ka call lene J jab upar ja rahi thi, Ani ka shakal aise ho gaya tha jaise abhi ro dega!๐Ÿ˜†thoda aur pareshan karna chahiye J ko usse!!bilkul bhi uski taraf najar nahi dena chahiye...aur jhut jhut me hi sahi but phone pe AK se baat karne ki nautanki karni chahiye!!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Jalke bhasam hona baki hai ..wo bhi ho jayega ye sab dekh k!๐Ÿ˜…

No baba no...already he is like walking talking volcano....

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

This Aniโ€™s logic only I am not getting ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” he thinks kid is Adiโ€™s & Adi is not accepting the kidโ€ฆ then how will J keep in contact with Adi .. canโ€™t he think ๐Ÿค”

He gets jealous of Adi calling her at odd time ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ he goes sneaking to listen to their talks ๐Ÿซฃ & comes to conclusion that J madly loves Adi ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

If J loves Adi .. she has his kid .. he calls her at odd time .. then Ani should think that y will not Adi accept his kid ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Mayuri more the epi I see more I feel ur correct .. we should forget Aniโ€™s dialouges with the epis smiley36

Yes...Ashu...he lost bachi Kuchi sensible thinking also...if Adi asks J to come to Mumbai then why will he reject their baby.

My boy Ani lost brain

MMR2810 thumbnail

๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿฉท

Words words words words

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Our sweetest songs are those that tell of saddest thought smiley27

Why could the makers have not given a 2 min breather between Apu's car leaving and J receiving Ak's phone call !

Ani was going through a whale of emotions with Apu's vidaai and the very next moment , he has to notice J getting a call from AK? Kya bedardi hai !

When you are already emotionally wrecked, kinda shattered with Apu leaving, how much more can you take?

Apu di chali gayi, abb J jane wali hai aur woh kisi aur ki ho chuki hai - toh bacha kaun Ani babu?

From Kuya to Khai in seconds !

I loved loved loved Ani's emotional breakdown at Apu's Vidaai smiley27 So humane smiley27 Kaun kehta hai mard ko dard nehi hota? Iss softie ko beshaqq hota hai smiley27

Can we get a few more frequent Ani - Apu scenes dear makers , these two are exemplary smiley27

RuNak face-off - Intense ! Kaha phase hai yeh dono, why can't they talk? All they are doing is everything except talking !

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

LOVE HURTS.....๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”

Love is definitely not as simple as it sounds. It is a beautiful feeling as long as it is untouched by emotions that can push you to act in a manner that is hurtful to your loved one. Add external factors, and it gets all the more difficult to hold on to the purity of that feeling.

Today' s episode is not leaving my skin...so much pain was there that my heart is still aching...

After a very very emotional bidai of Appu di...when Jhanak received Aditya's call..and Aniruddh noticed it....From That moment only my heart started thumping.... because of the possible train wreck.....then what I witnessed is storm of emotions, heartbreak, complains...pains... An eclipse which is gradually eating up the beautiful connection that both Aniruddh and Jhanak had made with their love, their compatibility and we were so proud of it. it was heart wrenching to see two people so much in love getting trapped so cruelly and just getting caught in a cobweb to finally suffocate. heart and mind both getting numb with turn of events....

The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone elseโ€™

There is nothing more painful than to watch the person you love so deeply, in turn falling in love with someone else right in front you. There are some who lock themselves up and give in to the feeling of having lost, and there are others who refuse to give in to the feeling of utter helplessness and do everything in their power to win back their love.....but what to do when you can't do anything, when all you can feel is suffocation, when your love becomes an invisible chain........ Aniruddh and Jhanak are going through the same....

Aniruddh, had never fallen out of love with Jhanak,vice versa. No matter how much he had pretended to, the truth was, he had never forgotten his past. He still madly loves her, so much so that all his ego, self respect and resolve has been shattered to pieces in the wake of love knocking back at his door...The man whom we had seen on the day Jhanak had come with revelation , and the Aniruddh Bose I saw today are two different people...That Aniruddh took it as a attack on his dignity,his self-respect...but this Aniruddh wants to be proven wrong...He repeatedly brought the topic of Aditya Kapoor and her living with her .and kept instigating her..and expected her to shout back shattering all his myths.... This Aniruddh would be the happiest if he is proven wrong....

What brought this change!!Living under the same roof with Jhanak, no amount of hatred could blind him to her simplicity, her honesty, her goodness of heart, and most importantly her unconditional love and devotion for him and the one whom he loves, just by being herself, was enough to tear away the image falsely and forcibly imbedded in his mind. And that is the way it should have been....

I am sure within few days he wouldn't even need proof of her truthfulness... But maybe it will be too late...smiley28

" Tum ne kya Kiya Jhanak....jeena chod diya....Nahi"....yes...why wasn't I visible to you..? How could you move on when I am still standing here .....

So deep was his hurt that he just couldn't stop himself the moment he started venting..." I hate you Jhanak".....He himself got surprised and shocked with the demonic intensity of emotions he displayed....

As if amazed at the fact that how can it hurt so much....how can this woman who tries to trap him makes him feel this way...like a loser....How is he expecting to be proven wrong by this same woman who he has 1000 reasons to hate to.....

But Jhanak didn't say anything to clear it...chose to display silent strength...

But Silence is arguably the most fatal weapon that could be used in any relationship,specially in one which is already witnessing trouble....And this silence is suffocating him more...

The dream of happy loving family that he had seen from the beginning of his life is getting shattered......and he is witnessing it helplessly......

The smile....he displayed as if mocking himself for being so stupid in love....

And Jhanak is standing there looking at this man who made her see a beautiful dream for herself..and this same man is shattering it all....The child which is a symbol of love...and love only is not getting the due respect from its father...and this deep hurt she felt when he is still considering Arshi better than her.....

Two innocent heart is getting shattered....

"The shattering of a heart when being broken is the loudest quiet ever."...

But she spoke....when she spoke....she displayed her hurt, her disappointment, her complains.....Such was the intensity of her shattered heart that it shook him from his core....the tear drops from her eyes were stabbing his chest....

She left.... leaving him there....

His piercing silence, coupled with arched eyebrows, clenched jaw and that little tear in the corner of the eye- said it all. It was just now that he was beginning to recover from his insecurities, disbelief,shock and started feeling deep deep deep inside that Jhanak is faultless! In some dark unvisited corner of his heart, there he had found a voice that she can never betray him, or anyone for that matter. He again started smiling looking at her but then THIS......

Jhanak said...some poignant word saying she would forgive him...bcz that's how her love is.....but God will never .....

But the point here is...once the truth would be out..... Forget about God or Jhanak...how would this man be able to forgive himself....how will he be able to bear that he refused to abandon his biggeest responsibility.....the guilt he is gonna carry is feeling like a burden on my chest....

These two people are going to go through so much pain...tears , heartbreak that none of the two beautiful people deserve.....

They deserve to find their happiness.... their beautiful happy family that both of them dreamt from the beginning of their life but never got.....

Uff what an emotional rollercoaster....smiley27

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

LOVE HURTS.....๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”

Love is definitely not as simple as it sounds. It is a beautiful feeling as long as it is untouched by emotions that can push you to act in a manner that is hurtful to your loved one. Add external factors, and it gets all the more difficult to hold on to the purity of that feeling.

Today' s episode is not leaving my skin...so much pain was there that my heart is still aching...

After a very very emotional bidai of Appu di...when Jhanak received Aditya's call..and Aniruddh noticed it....From That moment only my heart started thumping.... because of the possible train wreck.....then what I witnessed is storm of emotions, heartbreak, complains...pains... An eclipse which is gradually eating up the beautiful connection that both Aniruddh and Jhanak had made with their love, their compatibility and we were so proud of it. it was heart wrenching to see two people so much in love getting trapped so cruelly and just getting caught in a cobweb to finally suffocate. heart and mind both getting numb with turn of events....

The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone elseโ€™

There is nothing more painful than to watch the person you love so deeply, in turn falling in love with someone else right in front you. There are some who lock themselves up and give in to the feeling of having lost, and there are others who refuse to give in to the feeling of utter helplessness and do everything in their power to win back their love.....but what to do when you can't do anything, when all you can feel is suffocation, when your love becomes an invisible chain........ Aniruddh and Jhanak are going through the same....

Aniruddh, had never fallen out of love with Jhanak,vice versa. No matter how much he had pretended to, the truth was, he had never forgotten his past. He still madly loves her, so much so that all his ego, self respect and resolve has been shattered to pieces in the wake of love knocking back at his door...The man whom we had seen on the day Jhanak had come with revelation , and the Aniruddh Bose I saw today are two different people...That Aniruddh took it as a attack on his dignity,his self-respect...but this Aniruddh wants to be proven wrong...He repeatedly brought the topic of Aditya Kapoor and her living with her .and kept instigating her..and expected her to shout back shattering all his myths.... This Aniruddh would be the happiest if he is proven wrong....

What brought this change!!Living under the same roof with Jhanak, no amount of hatred could blind him to her simplicity, her honesty, her goodness of heart, and most importantly her unconditional love and devotion for him and the one whom he loves, just by being herself, was enough to tear away the image falsely and forcibly imbedded in his mind. And that is the way it should have been....

I am sure within few days he wouldn't even need proof of her truthfulness... But maybe it will be too late...smiley28

" Tum ne kya Kiya Jhanak....jeena chod diya....Nahi"....yes...why wasn't I visible to you..? How could you move on when I am still standing here .....

So deep was his hurt that he just couldn't stop himself the moment he started venting..." I hate you Jhanak".....He himself got surprised and shocked with the demonic intensity of emotions he displayed....

As if amazed at the fact that how can it hurt so much....how can this woman who tries to trap him makes him feel this way...like a loser....How is he expecting to be proven wrong by this same woman who he has 1000 reasons to hate to.....

But Jhanak didn't say anything to clear it...chose to display silent strength...

But Silence is arguably the most fatal weapon that could be used in any relationship,specially in one which is already witnessing trouble....And this silence is suffocating him more...

The dream of happy loving family that he had seen from the beginning of his life is getting shattered......and he is witnessing it helplessly......

The smile....he displayed as if mocking himself for being so stupid in love....

And Jhanak is standing there looking at this man who made her see a beautiful dream for herself..and this same man is shattering it all....The child which is a symbol of love...and love only is not getting the due respect from its father...and this deep hurt she felt when he is still considering Arshi better than her.....

Two innocent heart is getting shattered....

"The shattering of a heart when being broken is the loudest quiet ever."...

But she spoke....when she spoke....she displayed her hurt, her disappointment, her complains.....Such was the intensity of her shattered heart that it shook him from his core....the tear drops from her eyes were stabbing his chest....

She left.... leaving him there....

His piercing silence, coupled with arched eyebrows, clenched jaw and that little tear in the corner of the eye- said it all. It was just now that he was beginning to recover from his insecurities, disbelief,shock and started feeling deep deep deep inside that Jhanak is faultless! In some dark unvisited corner of his heart, there he had found a voice that she can never betray him, or anyone for that matter. He again started smiling looking at her but then THIS......

Jhanak said...some poignant word saying she would forgive him...bcz that's how her love is.....but God will never .....

But the point here is...once the truth would be out..... Forget about God or Jhanak...how would this man be able to forgive himself....how will he be able to bear that he refused to abandon his biggeest responsibility.....the guilt he is gonna carry is feeling like a burden on my chest....

These two people are going to go through so much pain...tears , heartbreak that none of the two beautiful people deserve.....

They deserve to find their happiness.... their beautiful happy family that both of them dreamt from the beginning of their life but never got.....

Uff what an emotional rollercoaster....smiley27

How to appreciate this writing Asmi ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

I am out of words... Beautiful essay on love , pain

The episode itself was an emotional one and your writing is making my heart more heavy.

How will Anirudh deal with his guilt?

How will he face himself when he knows the truth?

They both can heal each other. Let their love be strength this time.

They both deserve a lot of happiness in their life.

Beautiful write up n๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Kaun kaun chahte ho k J Ani k saath aur Nayan matakka na kare before heading to Mumbai???๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Itna kuchh sunane k baad Ani ko thoda pareshan karna chahiye! J shouldn't respond to his Nayan matakkas!!waise hi Aditya ka call lene J jab upar ja rahi thi, Ani ka shakal aise ho gaya tha jaise abhi ro dega!๐Ÿ˜†thoda aur pareshan karna chahiye J ko usse!!bilkul bhi uski taraf najar nahi dena chahiye...aur jhut jhut me hi sahi but phone pe AK se baat karne ki nautanki karni chahiye!!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Jalke bhasam hona baki hai ..wo bhi ho jayega ye sab dekh k!๐Ÿ˜…

I get that it is a fun post ...

But still Dibya, why are you so behind Aniruddh's pareshan... ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ

Let him find happiness in his life ... ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

I get that it is a fun post ...

But still Dibya, why are you so behind Aniruddh's pareshan... ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ

Let him find happiness in his life ... ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž

He needs to burn in fire first...his soul is filled with impurity now...let him pass through this pain and upcoming pain...only then can he find true happiness..just like the old Anirudh who used to find happiness in J's happiness...this Anirudh can reach that stage only after accepting the pain and sufferings..โฃ๏ธ

This is necessary for him to grow as a lover, as a partner, as a soulmateโค๏ธ

Edited by Dibya_C - 1 months ago
sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Yes...Ashu...he lost bachi Kuchi sensible thinking also...if Adi asks J to come to Mumbai then why will he reject their baby.

My boy Ani lost brain

Yes Mayuri ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ no questions on logic allowed

IT engineer ka naak kata diya

Iska entrance score mujhe jaana hainโ€ฆ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MMR2810

My boy Ani lost brain

sochne ki shakti kho gayi ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ he is not thinking only.. only 1 point he is taking & stretching ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚
rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿฅดye baghwan star plus same funda

Fl crying and out of the house at the same time suitcase , pillow same track

Kuch bi alag nahi kya kare ye trp aunty likes such backwas